Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A ML I saw a few times had a boyfriend who paid for her rent etc. He was a married businessman. She spent once a week every Sunday with him.

He saw her in her apartment and stopped visiting the parlour anymore.

She told me she was on pills for him.
    Smart. Businessman, cheaper for him. Paying say a $500 rent and fuck her a few hour each week not bad. That rental apartment could be his investment property.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Of course everyone is different. Some guys will only partner a WL if they quit the business or an ML if they only give hand jobs. As the ladies get older, they are looking for other options. Also, there are many ladies out there where few people know their history.
    That guy is not smart having an WL turn to ml and do HJ!!!. If she only do the she can close shop. All I know every ML in RnT do minimum nude Hand job with touching most CBJ/Bbbj To FS. Alot are moving into FS compare to a few years back. Once the door is close all bets are on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.
    If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.
    Like you must have experience and get burn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    That guy is not smart having an WL turn to ml and do HJ!!!. If she only do the she can close shop. All I know every ML in RnT do minimum nude Hand job with touching most CBJ/Bbbj To FS. Alot are moving into FS compare to a few years back. Once the door is close all bets are on.
    I think he mean guys can go with a retired WL, or ML who only offers nhj
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I would say it depends greatly on the girl. I mean, is a guy lucky to be dating a model just because she is a model? What if she is a psychotic, vicious, narcissist who farts like a clydesdale and has breath like bin juice?
    Now plenty of ml stick to their guns, offer nothing more extra than a nhj, even then it takes a certain kind of a guy to be cool with the fact when he sees her at the end of the day and says "how was your day?" He knows what she's been doing. It's not for everyone.
    But in general if the girl is a kind hearted, beautiful soul who happens to be as beautiful outside as she is in, and he's cool with what she does, then of course he's lucky, and maybe she's lucky too to find someone not into her just because she's a ml like some kind of trophy..

And yes, what girls do at work is not what they do at home. After pulling her 5th 10 hour day of the week she walks in and you say "hey babe, my back is a bit sore, how about you break out the oil and give me a rub and then we see what extras we feel like." and I can guarantee you will get beaten around the head with the massage oil bottle...
    Agreed that it somehow depends on the girls. Some might think their bf/partners would be lucky to have them so those guys should appreciate that and have to fulfill their needs (gifts, finance support, etc). In another hand, some girls might think their job is kind of a loss for their partners as it affects those guys’ feelings and egos, so the girls will try to compensate for that, like saving special things just for their partners.
    But as most guys here giving opinion on it, sounds like it’s more bitter than sweet.
    As long as you love it

Banned
    In your dream you get the same service you pay her to do. I was told by a WL she wouldn't do CIM & rimming to BF/hubby. I didn't ask her she just told me one day we were having lunch. I just smile.
    My WL ex was the opposite. She wouldn't perform PSE, DATY & CIM on customers. Before I dated her she would do the most basic service on me, and as we started dating she went wild on me. But of course that is if I bought her really expensive presents monthly, otherwise she'd make all sorts of excuses not to have sex. Slowly she became a burden to me financially. The moment she demands me to buy a $2mil apartment in Darling Point I broke up with her because she won't even come over to my place anymore or let me come to her place.

Better kick crazy bitches out of your life before they ruin you. If sex can be bought why bother dating bitches who thinks of sex as transactional?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    My WL ex was the opposite. She wouldn't perform PSE, DATY & CIM on customers. Before I dated her she would do the most basic service on me, and as we started dating she went wild on me. But of course that is if I bought her really expensive presents monthly, otherwise she'd make all sorts of excuses not to have sex. Slowly she became a burden to me financially. The moment she demands me to buy a $2mil apartment in Darling Point I broke up with her because she won't even come over to my place anymore or let me come to her place.

Better kick crazy bitches out of your life before they ruin you. If sex can be bought why bother dating bitches who thinks of sex as transactional?
    Did you give her the impression you could afford a Darling Point apartment?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Agreed that it somehow depends on the girls. Some might think their bf/partners would be lucky to have them so those guys should appreciate that and have to fulfill their needs (gifts, finance support, etc). In another hand, some girls might think their job is kind of a loss for their partners as it affects those guys’ feelings and egos, so the girls will try to compensate for that, like saving special things just for their partners.
    But as most guys here giving opinion on it, sounds like it’s more bitter than sweet.
    Without the bitter, can you truly appreciate the sweet?

But Yeah, in the extreme majority of cases it's path that ends in tears.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys? To be able to get massage and intimacy with them all the times, or have other things that we can't get from the girls like DFK, great sex. I once told my ML that her partner must be lucky/ happy guy and she laughed "You reckon?"
    Are they?
    No way. I'd think he's a clueless looser. Either he cannot figure out something that's blindingly obvious (his GF earns a lot of $$$... Doing what job?), or he's bitten off way more than he can chew (hooks up with a GF with demanding spending habits that he cannot support, so is forced to let her continue selling her body).

The worst part about the latter, where he knows that she's still working, is it sort of makes him into the same position as a pimp. He may not be making money out her prostitution, but he's needing to spend less of his money to continue in the relationship, assuming her spending habits stay the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn sugar daddies... must be an expensive boyfriend/girlfriend gig given that same girl over and over again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn, must be an expensive girlfriend, if she quit and/or reduced her ML work and relying on her BF.... man sounds good but then again variety is the spice of life... same ML girlfriend... but i guess each to their own

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If u had heaps of gf at one time, it wouldn't matter if she was a ml or wl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post

How do she performed DATY on customers.
    She don't do CIM and PSE how did you want her in the first place. If I where her I ask you to pay her rent or ask for a cheaper apartment so she can slowly scram you. Too bad she want to get rich fast.
    I know seeing WL/Ml a few time they begin to ask you to buy them things. I have one WL return to China asking me for money and help her to buy a apartment. I say no, only if you came back to Sydney and we fuck I give you some money. She did come back every 6 month working for 2/3 months that was from 2018 to 2019 then covid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No way. I'd think he's a clueless looser. Either he cannot figure out something that's blindingly obvious (his GF earns a lot of $$$... Doing what job?), or he's bitten off way more than he can chew (hooks up with a GF with demanding spending habits that he cannot support, so is forced to let her continue selling her body).

The worst part about the latter, where he knows that she's still working, is it sort of makes him into the same position as a pimp. He may not be making money out her prostitution, but he's needing to spend less of his money to continue in the relationship, assuming her spending habits stay the same.
    How do she performed DATY on customers.
    She don't do CIM and PSE how did you want her in the first place. If I where her I ask you to pay her rent or ask for a cheaper apartment so she can slowly scram you. Too bad she want to get rich fast.
    I know seeing WL/Ml a few time they begin to ask you to buy them things. I have one WL return to China asking me for money and help her to buy a apartment. I say no, only if you came back to Sydney and we fuck I give you some money. She did come back every 6 month working for 2/3 months that was from 2018 to 2019 then covid.
    Most of them are materialistic then
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    RnT/FS customer is the best gig period. Wake up, check the rosters to so see what's on the menu today. Fuck then fuck off.

SBs/gfs/wives is too time consuming, you gotta text them, talk to them, listen to their stupid opinions and screwed up views on life over dinner, buy them shit, keep them happy like a tamagotchi. Even after all that you will get bored of fucking them and they will put on weight once you are in a defacto. It's too complicated, life is much better keeping it simple.
    thats what I think too.. that being said would be nice to have someone you can just chill with and you go out and get whatever WL/ML you want but have someone to cuddle... damn what would that be called lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    recently was a BF of a Thai WL, well that was how all the other women I know at the shop describe me, even now that she has been back in Thailand with her BF of some years (French guy , living/working there with thai kids - not hers) , though I didn’t see Myself as her ‘bf’ , it was all convenience . If she wasn’t getting the attention she demanded , then it was easier for her to contact another special guy and have him lavish hours , likely paid.

She had PR so didn’t need a marriage , though she got off on the adoration and foolishness of guys. And more
    So when they threw money at her. She was
    Also fiercely proud , independent and equally if not more -
    Insecure

Occasionally fun, occasionally sweet morning sex , mostly corrosive and narcissistic . None of which is confined to gender or profession

After a couple earlier and one in particular longer term attempt at a relationship with an ML . While not impossible . Takes a lot of trust , communication and transparency . Which is difficult enough in most relationships , throwing sex politics into the mix

Pass

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I would say it depends greatly on the girl. I mean, is a guy lucky to be dating a model just because she is a model? What if she is a psychotic, vicious, narcissist who farts like a clydesdale and has breath like bin juice?
    Now plenty of ml stick to their guns, offer nothing more extra than a nhj, even then it takes a certain kind of a guy to be cool with the fact when he sees her at the end of the day and says "how was your day?" He knows what she's been doing. It's not for everyone.
    But in general if the girl is a kind hearted, beautiful soul who happens to be as beautiful outside as she is in, and he's cool with what she does, then of course he's lucky, and maybe she's lucky too to find someone not into her just because she's a ml like some kind of trophy..

And yes, what girls do at work is not what they do at home. After pulling her 5th 10 hour day of the week she walks in and you say "hey babe, my back is a bit sore, how about you break out the oil and give me a rub and then we see what extras we feel like." and I can guarantee you will get beaten around the head with the massage oil bottle...
    The clever WL MLs will never disclose what they do or wait till they are done working.

They are master manipulators in it for the cash and will date guys based on opportunity for cash PR etc. You would have to be an absolute dope to want to date one and if you do you would deserve everything coming your way. A private I see is dating a younger guy and I asked why out of curiosity…..I am just playing with him and having fun, I keep him for a month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All women are manipulative, WLs and MLs are just better at it.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    All women are manipulative, WLs and MLs are just better at it.
    Is it including your mother also manipulative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you think guys who are boyfriends/ partners of MLs/WLs are lucky guys?
    Nope, it would be just like the billions of couples around the world. What make him different from us? Better off stay single if you like punting, no guilt.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast