Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Night (post 8pm) Quality Massage joints

Senior Member(無間使者)

Late Night (post 8pm) Quality Massage joints

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of / recommend any great RnT places that are open past 8pm and live up the quality of the usual suspects here on the forum?

Most of the widely reviewed and spoken of places close by 8pm and sometimes after a work drinks I feel like something of that quality but its slim pickings.

Im aware of the shit on Pitt St and Chequers and things like Sydney Empress but the quality of girls and services differ from that of SBM, 227NS, 227 Broadway etc etc

What do you guys do for a late night ML punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd love to know the answer to this. Wish there was something like 227 or MAC to finish a night out with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    I'd love to know the answer to this. Wish there was something like 227 or MAC to finish a night out with.
    Exactly right!! My gut feel is there isn't an option...only those half baked places or an FS place.

Back in the day, Masstige or Midas would be the go to and it was brilliant... But now times have changed...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s Chequers like? Not much info out there…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of / recommend any great RnT places that are open past 8pm and live up the quality of the usual suspects here on the forum?

Most of the widely reviewed and spoken of places close by 8pm and sometimes after a work drinks I feel like something of that quality but its slim pickings.

Im aware of the shit on Pitt St and Chequers and things like Sydney Empress but the quality of girls and services differ from that of SBM, 227NS, 227 Broadway etc etc

What do you guys do for a late night ML punt?
    Diva body tone finish late too, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think the rules applies to all RnT and legit masage shops that it must be closed by 8pm-9pm. As you don’t see any over those times unless its FS shop or approved by council.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summerville open until 10pm,it's in Pyrmont.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Summerville open until 10pm,it's in Pyrmont.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    Good info thanks!

It's a shame more isn't open later, I reckon there would be plenty of business

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There's probably a limit to how long the girls want to work. 10 hours is a long day as it is, without going longer. Girls mightn't be happy if their day was shorter due to having extra girls to cover longer shop hours.

You might reckon there would be a market, but shops obviously don't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    Diva body tone finish late too, right?
    Looks like all 8pm as well man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There's probably a limit to how long the girls want to work. 10 hours is a long day as it is, without going longer. Girls mightn't be happy if their day was shorter due to having extra girls to cover longer shop hours.

You might reckon there would be a market, but shops obviously don't.
    If I cast my mind back to how midas and masstige did it, they would have staggered shifts. So some girls starting 10am then others starting at 4, 5 or 6 pm... Otherwise yeah more than 10hours is horrible

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably not in the city area. Midas at Marrickville or Juliet at Burwood will be the ones to go late night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any tips for Midas and juliets ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas, masstige etc have gone downhill since their prime days ay?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    Midas, masstige etc have gone downhill since their prime days ay?
    Last time I went to Juliet pre covid it was terrible, mechanical and turned body away so I could see like one tit and touch nothing. Didn’t matter I was well groomed, polite etc. Went for a punt at 42G the next day to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Google reviews like “ I should of just pulled myself & thrown the $155 to a stranger on the street” and “ Come here if you want to get ripped off” make me think it hasn’t become much better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Last time I went to Juliet pre covid it was terrible, mechanical and turned body away so I could see like one tit and touch nothing. Didn’t matter I was well groomed, polite etc. Went for a punt at 42G the next day to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Google reviews like “ I should of just pulled myself & thrown the $155 to a stranger on the street” and “ Come here if you want to get ripped off” make me think it hasn’t become much better.
    Agree, sad but true. I heard something changed with visas from Korea about 5 years ago and it's not been the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good punt after a nice late night drinking session. Sounds like a dream

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    A good punt after a nice late night drinking session. Sounds like a dream
    Theres a huge market for this i reckon, but i think one of the above posts is right. It would breach council regulation requiring the shop to get a proper FS license im guessing..
    Juice not worth the squeeze apparently...pardon the pun!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prob best advice is not to go there lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Clover is always on about "improving the night time economy" in the CBD. Perhaps some massage shops could be included in the program?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast