Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5+ years of punting. My story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

5+ years of punting. My story

I used to get a massage once or twice a year and was always just a massage. I knew nothing about extras etc. I thought all massage shops were legit and what I had heard about happy endings was what went on in Asia.

I have been to Thailand over the last 8 years about 10 times. Had a few massages there because they were cheap but still thought the happy ending ones were few and far between. One time while in Thailand I had heard about Nuru massages and thought I would love to try one of these. This young sexy Thai girl showed me to the room. Had a shower in each room and she asked me to take a shower and freshen up. I got undressed and into the shower, next thing the Thai girl walked in naked and hopped in the shower with me. I couldnt believe this. Then we moved to the bed and the Nuru massage started using Nuru gel not baby oil. Absolutely loved having this Sexy hot naked Thai girl rubbing her naked body against mine. On the flip she asked me if I wanted full service - this I accepted - I could not believe how great this was. At the end of the one hour I was happier than I had ever been after having a massage and all for approx $60 aud.

I was addicted!!!

I then started looking for other places that provided more than just massages too. I quickly found that nearly all massage shops in Thailand offer every option possible. It was like a new world opening to me. The massage shops in Bangkok must be in the thousands. A lot of the shops the girls sit outside so you can see what is on offer - especially at night in certain areas. Boy do most of them dress up sexy.

On my return to Australia I thought I would start trying the massage shops in Brisbane and see if I could find any offering similar services. As I drive around Brisbane and Gold Coast with my job I thought I would like to try as many as possible as the number of massage shops seemed to be growing. I set myself that I would try 1 to 3 massage shops a day with a maximum of 7 massages in a week.

I would only go in for half hour massage to check out the place, the girls and the services etc. The more I did the more experienced I got and learnt what to look for and what to say or ask (if they ML had not already asked)

Some of the half hour massages I would ask if I could extend to 1 hour if the girl was hot and the service was outstanding.

I said to myself that I would try each shop at least 3 times before deciding if it was going to be a regular or not. I quickly found that the results varied so much from girl to girl and shop to shop thus the visit 3 times max if the first two were duds.

I certainly enjoyed trying different shops and lots of hot sexy girls.

I also learnt that how well you treated the girl reflected in the results you got. I was shocked at some of the stories some of the young girls told me of how rude and nasty some customers were to them.

I found that if you treat them with utmost politeness and respect this reflected in the quality of the massage. Yes I did find that no matter how well you treat some girls they were like robots doing a job that they didnt seem to enjoy.

Over the years my favourite shop or favourite girl changed as girls left to go to another shop or return to their home country. Then I would have to start searching again for a favourite shop and girl. Found it was better to have several shops as favourites in case the favourite ML form this shop left.

At the moment my top 5 massage shops are (in no particular order) Smile Springwood, SSDS, Elegant Massage Archerfield, Feel Good Lutwyche, TaTa Massage Browns Plains.

Looking forward to trying more as they open. As I drive around I cant believe the explosion in shops. Hopefully the prices will drop to Gold Coast levels.

Recently been looking for places that do FS and have only struck 4 shops where a ML offered this.
    Last edited by Massaddict; 12-06-2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Nice punting tales, hit the nail on the head.
    I was just like you my first time, what hell have been doing with my life.
    Love the search and the challenges of finding a keeper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting story. Thanks. I started visiting shops about 18 years ago. I'd moved from interstate where there were shops that offered an erotic massage. I kept trying different massage shops over time to find one where HE was on offer without success.
    Till one day at the shop at corner of Gympie and Homebush in Kedron. The ML asked me if I wanted extra, and I said yes.
    That was it, I was hooked. That shop was in a group of three. I would visit all three as the girls would rotate but mainly went to Kedron.
    I tried other shops nearby to mixed success. Eventually the group of three shops broke up. I followed some of my regulars to other shops and have lately tried others further afield.
    The Unique Thai shops at Windsor and Grange were regulars for quite a while ... now the Grange shop has moved to Stafford.
    Sakura on Albion has been good for several visits. Feel Good Lutwyche was good, but I’m not keen on the main road entrance. I've tried quite a few others too ... but more keen now to stay with the shops I know.
    I also totally agree about being polite and respectful.
    I like to develop some rapport with the ML and that can take 2-3 visits to see if it is worth continuing assuming you get past the first visit.
    I've has some really nice regulars over the years and it's been more about personable connection than just looks.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 12-06-2018 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Additional info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Appreciate your story

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I used to get a massage once or twice a year and was always just a massage. I knew nothing about extras etc. I thought all massage shops were legit and what I had heard about happy endings was what went on in Asia.

I have been to Thailand over the last 8 years about 10 times. Had a few massages there because they were cheap but still thought the happy ending ones were few and far between. One time while in Thailand I had heard about Nuru massages and thought I would love to try one of these. This young sexy Thai girl showed me to the room. Had a shower in each room and she asked me to take a shower and freshen up. I got undressed and into the shower, next thing the Thai girl walked in nake and hopped in the shower with me. I couldnt believe this. Then we moved to the bed and the Nuru massage started using Nuru gel not baby oil. Absolutely loved having this Sexy hot naked Thai girl rubbing her naked body against mine. On the flip she asked me if I wanted full service - this I accepted - I could not believe how great this was. At the end of the one hour I was happier than I had ever been after having a massage and all for approx $60 aud.

I was addicted!!!

I then started looking for other places that provided more than just massages too. I quickly found that nearly all massage shops in Thailand offer every option possible. It was like a new world opening to me. The massage shops in Bangkok must be in the thousands. A lot of the shops the girls sit outside so you can see what is on offer - especially at night in certain areas. Boy do most of them dress up sexy.

On my return to Australia I thought I would start trying the massage shops in Brisbane and see if I could find any offering similar services. As I drive around Brisbane and Gold Coast with my job I thought I would like to try as many as possible as the number of massage shops seemed to be growing. I set myself that I would try 1 to 3 massage shops a day with a maximum of 7 massages in a week.

I would only go in for half hour massage to check out the place, the girls and the services etc. The more I did the more experienced I got and learnt what to look for and what to say or ask (if they ML had not already asked)

Some of the half hour massages I would ask if I could extend to 1 hour if the girl was hot and the service was outstanding.

I said to myself that I would try each shop at least 3 times before deciding if it was going to be a regular or not. I quickly found that the results varied so much from girl to girl and shop to shop thus the visit 3 times max if the first two were duds.

I certainly enjoyed trying different shops and lots of hot sexy girls.

I also learnt that how well you treated the girl reflected in the results you got. I was shocked at some of the stories some of the young girls told me of how rude and nasty some customers were to them.

I found that if you treat them with utmost politeness and respect this reflected in the quality of the massage. Yes I did find that no matter how well you treat some girls they were like robots doing a job that they didnt seem to enjoy.

Over the years my favourite shop or favourite girl changed as girls left to go to another shop or return to their home country. Then I would have to start searching again for a favourite shop and girl. Found it was better to have several shops as favourites in case the favourite ML form this shop left.

At the moment my top 5 massage shops are (in no particular order) Smile Springwood, SSDS, Elegant Massage Archerfield, Feel Good Lutwyche, TaTa Massage Browns Plains.

Looking forward to trying more as they open. As I drive around I cant believe the explosion in shops. Hopefully the prices will drop to Gold Coast levels.

Recently been looking for places that do FS and have only stuck 4 shops where a ML offered this.
    Well written post. Informative, honest and insightful. If only Thailand was down the road and at those prices - could you just imagine - the tyranny of distance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    Well written post. Informative, honest and insightful. If only Thailand was down the road and at those prices - could you just imagine - the tyranny of distance.
    Thailand - I look at it like this. What I spend over 10 weeks or so punting here - punting once or sometimes twice a week for the same money I can fly to Thailand $880 return direct Thai Airways. (Cheaper flights ex Gold Coast with one stopover). $500-$800 month for accommodation. $2 for a meal at the markets then punting almost every day and restaurants in the shopping centres are GVM too. http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php This my favourite in Bangkok at the moment. The pricing includes full service but most place dont list it on the net as the local authorities have been clamping down a little. Full disclosure when you front up in person. I guess they dont stop it as it is a major attraction for tourism. 1,000 Thai Baht = $40 AUS.

Stay away from the bar girls at night - lots of scams. Stick to the shops
    Last edited by Massaddict; 12-06-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Additional info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HAHA I'll never forget my first punt it was totally innocent. I had been having regular massages in different places I went into a shop in Toowong about 30 years ago had what I thought was a pretty average massage and was really quite unhappy.
    Then she asked me, would you like to remove your undies when you roll over. I've been hooked ever since lol. Although I think back in those days it was a little unusual to find shops doing this. It was more the private ladies that offering extras so this is where I spent my money for many years until I found this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first ever punt was at Happy Dragon. I didnt even know there was a back entry. Walked up the front stairs in front of a bunch of old ladies haha. But i think the dragon isn’t happy no more.

I agree, if you treat ML with respect. They (might) treat you better, if you tip a lot of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [Massage and run without paying.

I was shocked to hear that some shops have had customers that at the end of the massage, when the ML left the room while they got dressed, the customer did a runner without paying. From what I was told this was common and why shops ask guys for payment before the massage starts. One shop said they even had a woman do a runner after her massage. They knew what they were doing so would say they had done this before.

All this does is keep the price up for us genuine guys.

For every shop that told me this there is probably many more who haven't mentioned it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I have heard the same and seen it first hand but normally it’s the extra they don’t pay for and think now more shops ask for the extra payment up front fair enough, but yeah some guys fuck it up for rest of us who do the right thing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am trying to think of layouts of shops where doing a runner would be fairly easy to do. I think ssds would b with exits each end. SS maybe with the rear exit now, Amazing def would b cause all the ladies right down back of shop. Acqua i think unlikely as only one exit right past rec. (I wonder if that conforms with health & safety). Feel Good pretty easy especially if your in the first room and the dog is'nt about. Plenty more im sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most if not all shops have cctv. The owners would be aware of the guys doing it and find themselves blacklisted from the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah all they can do really punters who do this know that can’t call cops .. what they going say to cops ahh customer run off with out paying his tip for me to flog him off .. lol but makes sense more girls ask money up front till they know your face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Yeah all they can do really punters who do this know that can’t call cops .. what they going say to cops ahh customer run off with out paying his tip for me to flog him off .. lol but makes sense more girls ask money up front till they know your face
    They are probably the same people who do a runner without paying at service stations etc .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahha wouldn’t be surprised also been told most are non Aussie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Hahha wouldn’t be surprised also been told most are non Aussie
    Yes have heard that too.

I have noticed some of the private WLs on Locanto say " No ......s"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reading things like this u can understand why some girls really make an extra effort to hang onto to their clean and honest customers. I wonder if legalizing the industry would give them more recourse with these grubs. At least they could complain with some impunity, but i suppose they still wouldnt want to get involved with law either way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Reading things like this u can understand why some girls really make an extra effort to hang onto to their clean and honest customers. I wonder if legalizing the industry would give them more recourse with these grubs. At least they could complain with some impunity, but i suppose they still wouldnt want to get involved with law either way.
    And they would be able to ask for punters' ID up front too. This would deter the runners.

I believe some of them try to beat MLs' down on the initial massage price - usually not in a very nice manner. Some MLs' have told me how badly they are sometimes spoken to and how upsetting they find it. How do they expect a ML to give them a great massage etc when they have spoken in a bad way from the start.

Doesn't set the mood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My story update

Been punting regular as usual. My number 1 favourite shop is now Smile. Great selection of lovely girls and massage styles. I am all smiles.

Personally, I always paid my tips upfront along with the massage fees. Well, most of the times I only punt in the Sydney cbd and all of the shops I went I’m regular there, so I know they are the sure thing even when I am seeing a new girl for the first time .

Same thing applied when I went inter- state, except that time in Adelaide when I also paid my $50 tip unfront for a happy ending only to find out that no nude for that price....... lol.

And she was Chinese so no language problem and I thought myself a seasoned punter, guess we can all learn from our silly mistakes ?....... but that’s another story !

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Popped into the new shop at Highgate Hil for a short trial punt. Ex SSDS girl.

Took me a while to find it as absolutely no signage. Thus didn't worry about the passing traffic as they wouldn't know what was there other than the medical centre on the ground floor.

Parking at the rear.

WIR - definately a yes for a longer and more detailed massage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast