Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AUSSIE LADY AT LAWNTON

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfounded disrespect is not welcome. You obviously had difficulty following the logic of that post and continue with the gang bashing. I'm on a few forums. This is the only one of this nature and is by far the most aggressive and abusive. Is that because of the type of person it attracts or any mention of sex brings out the raging alpha male. Anyway, Punterspunter, you are welcome to keep your grudge for as long as you like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to be advised in future....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    well can't wait for someone to post a genuine review of the woman.
    Her name is Chloe and I've seen her a couple of times and gave a review in another thread.

She delivers exactly what is in the ad, I give her points for her honesty there. Quite chatty so if you like building a rapport with your ML she might be right for you. Works from a bedroom under her house, shower available. Massage was not great in my opinion but otherwise I left happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    thank you.

so in your opinion, do you think comfort writes like her?
    Wouldn't think so, she sounded a bit more intelligent than that. Might be her partner/husband maybe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen her a number of times and her service is brilliant ... the only downer is how she presents when she opens the door ... could be better if she wore something less ''housewife'' and more ''high heels and sexy'' ... just my take on it ... she may have some walk away after meeting ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WE'RE TALKING LAWTON HERE, NOT JAMES STREET.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face

have seen this lady in lawnton chloe. great gal. loves a conversation, dressers nicely, gives great service. no complaints here fellows, some men don't know what they r looking for. i've seen asians and i'm not bad mouthing them but they cant be trusted. nice over phone but when u get there its money this money that everything is extra. by the time i get out of the joint i'm left broke. chloe is one fee and that's it. nice, honest reliable service. everything she described over the phone to me is straight on. i'll be back again to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by comfort69 View Post
    mate i think your full of shit the way you talk on this chat site is disregarding. you cannot write false allegation against someone unless you know them. mate i think you should keep your mouth shut and get off this site.
    Went to see Jenifer, as this is obviously a friend of the ML or her posting way to much and rude response
    Why would anyone want to pay for that.

Jennifer was great, booked an hour and got called away early so she demanded I took a refund…
    Fuck first time for everything

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    guys i'm after aussie massage ladies around the morton bay shire area. r there any others that u might know about. i don't like the asians too pushy in my opinion.. i'm not after sex though just a massage with happy ending. give me feedback if know of other ladies in the area. cheers guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    guys i'm after aussie massage ladies around the morton bay shire area. r there any others that u might know about. i don't like the asians too pushy in my opinion.. i'm not after sex though just a massage with happy ending. give me feedback if know of other ladies in the area. cheers guys.
    I've never been able to contact this one - give her a try and let me know

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...k-for-fun.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ive seen her mate i dont' know what u men whinge about. nice personality greets you with respect, she was honest about her appearance, what else do you guys want. who cares if she doesnt wear heels. all i care about as long as the girl is honest and greets me with a hello thats all i need. plus she gives a great massage. I leave feeling refreshed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12