Thread: Smooci - Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smooci - Thailand

Anyone tried the website?
    Legit or fake profiles

Couple of nice looks on the site, but then there are hundreds over there.

nah, better if you hunt on the ground imho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smooci is a popular website in a number of countries. A friend of mine worked as a provider on the website there for a while and her profile was accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My guess is that the profiles on Smooci are a lot more accurate than the profiles provided shops on this forum. The age of the ladies seems particularly distorted and faces are generally not shown here. I think that Smooci checks the details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    However they don’t update the profiles. Photos stay the same for a long time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Anyone tried the website?
    Legit or fake profiles

Couple of nice looks on the site, but then there are hundreds over there.
    Tried Smooci in Bangkok and it was quite good. This was back in 2018. The girl I booked looked just like her pic and was around 3500 baht for 2 hrs. Started talking blah, blah etc ... where are you from? I said Sydney and she show me photos of herself in Sydney ... Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Zoo etc and photos of herself with two other Thai girls having coffee out at Rhodes. Apparently she and her friends worked privately. Small world!.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it's ok to use if you have a short layover and you have a next day domestic flight, because there is not much around Airport Hotels,
    But if you have a week in Bangkok try to stay near Koh San Road as its getting busy around that area, but be prepared for rapid covid testing and have your masks with you,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, I am stay two nights in Bangkok and three in Phuket.
    Smooci sounds the easier option since I can plan and book ahead and it sounds like the profiles photos are real but maybe a of a younger version of the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I notes that 30 year old is code for 36+ and petite is code for short and chubby on most shops in Australia.
    There are a couple of 10’s but they are few and far apart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nick007 get onto google and search for videos for the areas you want to visit that are 7 days to 24 hours old this will give you insight of what is going on and show you what's open and what's not