Thread: Sophia, picture hardly match, lazy and reluctant

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sophia, picture hardly match, lazy and reluctant

Got a session with Sofia during the wet days. Eyed for this one for some time, but found out with big disappointment, making my day even rainy.
    An early session in the day, but this chick appeared almost worn out, probably had some intense sessions overnight, and a lot DT.
    Much older than the picture, but didn't compensate with skills and enthusiasm.
    No repeat on this one. Will not return to Kyoto or Sakura for at least some time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Got a session with Sophia during the wet days. Eyed for this one for some time, but found out with big disappointment, making my day even rainy.
    An early session in the day, but this chick appeared almost worn out, probably had some intense sessions overnight, and a lot DT.
    Much older than the picture, but didn't compensate with skills and enthusiasm.
    No repeat on this one. Will not return to Kyoto or Sakura for at least some time.
    Is Kyoto or Sakura change management?
    They have good customers focus previously

Thanks for those intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Management has been the same for years.

Girls at Sakura/Kyoto are general hit-and-miss. The good ones are amazing, the bad ones are horrid.

You really need to bank on your luck, or check out reviews.

What I have found out, going to them for the past 8 years, is that the shop tries to use real photos take on the premises - and these photos are pretty obvious. If the photos are not taken on the premises, it’s usually at the request of the girls, and high chance that they are fake - at which point you should check reviews or check the line up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    been recently to sakura, i think the trick here is look at reviews.... one hidden gem that I would return to is T Coco she was nice and my type petite. Got big C/D's if thats your thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    been recently to sakura, i think the trick here is look at reviews.... one hidden gem that I would return to is T Coco she was nice and my type petite. Got big C/D's if thats your thing
    Not so enticing for me to return in the near future, next year, earliest.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    Review as considered 50/50 chances and better than no intel
    Totally agree bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sofia disappointment

Thanks for review and the tip about Sofia. I am a regular at Kyoto 206 and had marked Sofia down as a girl I definitely wanted to spend some time with. Her numerous photos in the Kyoto site look very appealing. Anyway, I now know these pics may be more than a little deceptive and I will scratch her off my 'to do' list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellignight@gmail.com View Post
    Thanks for review and the tip about Sofia. I am a regular at Kyoto 206 and had marked Sofia down as a girl I definitely wanted to spend some time with. Her numerous photos in the Kyoto site look very appealing. Anyway, I now know these pics may be more than a little deceptive and I will scratch her off my 'to do' list.
    Wildly deceptive photos, the bigger disappointment. Frankly, if the pictures are in proximity, below-average services could be tolerated as a punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dwcgcn

Thanks for heads up bro, almost booked wow