Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karaoke Bars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjerry View Post
    Lol, why would girls be hanging around the front?
    out for a smoke, out to discuss certain patrons, out for fresh air etc etc

those of us who remember Players Club in Spring Hill would know about girls hanging around outside of the club conducting their business etc etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi gents, would you mind to share the address of the underground one in underwood? Thanks.

Very popular in Singapore, Korean and China, as apart from entertainment, it is a very good social activity as well. If you have played like this with your clients, suppliers, or team members, the personal relationship would be much much closer. Some girls will agree to go to hotel with you after the session in room, of course with extra pay. I believe most ladies at the underwood one are Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    each girl costs $90 per hour. hard liquor is $380 per bottle. this is excluding room costs. minimum booking is 4 hours.

they don't know you. if you can put a deposit upfront, they are more than willing to accomodate u, i am sure. if u want me to organise it for you, let me know.

best is 4 or more people ( shared ), or it will be too expensive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    New way is now being turned into new karaoke bar . Gojo or something seen a sign put up other day when driving by

Also I mentioned a underground karaoke Logan road underwood but is hard for some to get into
    Hi Mate, appreciate if you could share the address of the address of underwood underground shop. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Hi Mate, appreciate if you could share the address of the address of underwood underground shop. Thanks.
    my friend owns the place there.

he says it is not worth it to go there now, cos the girls are average looking. no touching also.

if u can wait 6 weeks, there will be a batch of Korean girls coming in, specially to do this. it will be rock and roll then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my friend owns the place there.

he says it is not worth it to go there now, cos the girls are average looking. no touching also.

if u can wait 6 weeks, there will be a batch of Korean girls coming in, specially to do this. it will be rock and roll then.
    Thanks for reply. If no touching allowed, that would be very different from Singapore or Korea and no selling points.

Plan to visit with my friends in 6 weeks. Appreciate if you could pm me the address that time. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Thanks for reply. If no touching allowed, that would be very different from Singapore or Korea and no selling points.

Plan to visit with my friends in 6 weeks. Appreciate if you could pm me the address that time. Thanks.
    ok. once the girls have arrived, will let you know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Contact me

ok. once the girls have arrived, will let you know.
    Hi exflux, I’m very interested in a hostess! Especially a Korean one, since your mate owns it are
    You able to contact me or fill me in on how to book one? How do I inbox you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a police car there in the afternoon, not sure if in relation to this place or something else.

Just seemed odd that it was the only car parked there seeing as nothing really around there in the day time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12