Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk away or go for it

Junior Member(有D料到)

Walk away or go for it

Hi all, when you walk into a Massage/FS Shop and found out that none of the ladies are for your taste, do you walk away or go for it anyway ? Sometimes I felt guilty just to walk away. What does everyone else’s thought on this ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Walk away. Is your money. I have boss say don't come back and have boss say come back tomorrow new girls.

For high visibility cbd shops. Be a man and just do it 1000% of the time. Since you already sunk the go in n out walk of shame costs lol

Also if u visit another place... you also double expose urself lol

To this day, I still don't have any excuse incase I bump into someone I know from work. Lucky I'm pajeet n racist whitey can't tell one pajeet from another gupta lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    👌👌 I agree. I guess most of the time I’ll walk away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    For high visibility cbd shops. Be a man and just do it 1000% of the time. Since you already sunk the go in n out walk of shame costs lol

Also if u visit another place... you also double expose urself lol

To this day, I still don't have any excuse incase I bump into someone I know from work. Lucky I'm pajeet n racist whitey can't tell one pajeet from another gupta lol
    The shop that I intended to go to is not so visible but still have lots of people standing & waiting for takeaway etc. but ya I guess I’ll just go for it someday.

The one on Pitt Street second floor? Across the road from world square? If thats the shop... I remember going there and saw a huge line of people waiting for takeaway n I was like no freaking way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    The one on Pitt Street second floor? Across the road from world square? If thats the shop... I remember going there and saw a huge line of people waiting for takeaway n I was like no freaking way
    Hong Kong massage at hunter connection. I saw a very pretty lady at reception the other day. So wanna give it a go

It's a trap bro 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walk away, there is no shame

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walk away

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walk it, but I do feel a little guilt if I booked
    a girl, I find photos of ML is harder to guess her real look than WL. I guess I should stop drawing a mental image of girl before seeing her to lessen the shock. Can’t do much if it’s B&S now definitely walk for that one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    Hong Kong massage at hunter connection. I saw a very pretty lady at reception the other day. So wanna give it a go
    My thoughts on that place is to only go there well away from lunchtime. Maybe at opening (10am), so you’re finished before the lunch crowd walks in or after 2pm, when (I imagine) queues at the takeaway places are reduced. If you can only there during lunchtime, Wynyard Blossom would be better as it is more discreet. Or somewhere much quieter like 7 Lotus Massage (Kent St).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Matt Monro! On the rare occasions I come across Matt Monro, I can’t think of anything but that 12th Man tape of Bill Lawry’s This Is Your Life where Bill repeatedly called Mike Munro “Matt” the whole time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I Always walk out if girls not my type. My record for one night from 7pm to about12am....I went thru lots of shops that night omg. Start from Kyoto , Sakura , Tiffany, 127 regent st, stiletto, boardway? A cauc fs shop, 5 star, 278 , liaison etc nd finally settled at 359 fresh Riley St. What a night haha. Show few girls ...I forget her name it was a Chinese girl quite pretty. Only did standard services not sure if the girls there do good services.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Depends, sometimes stay amd see if the service more than makes up for it, sometimes walk on. It's all about the vibe, and my mood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% don't be afraid to walk away, say no, are there any other girls working, its your cash you do what you like,
    i always try to research rosters first, so you have an general idea who is working on that day, pick a time of day when its quiet and always go to a place away from work/family/home, and has a low pedestrian traffic
    that way when you walk out, your not going to get recognised

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I often review and search for the rosters first before coming in. Then i know what to expect depending on whos available or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    I often review and search for the rosters first before coming in. Then i know what to expect depending on whos available or not.
    Do you book girls in advance or just do walk in's with a few names in mind?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends how bad the girl is and how long it’s been. I would walk if I can see myself with the girl. Just walk to the next shop and hope for better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast