Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walk away or go for it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should have walked on several occasions over the years.

Only once (at 108 Swan Street, Wollongong ) did I pluck the courage to walk when I had a very bad experience with a girl that clearly did not want to be there (actually felt sorry for her).

When I got up and started dressing she rushed off and got mamasan.

Mamasan was fantastic, a great session. This was just before COVID and the mamasan was this but crazy lady called LaLa that once worked in Liverpool. She used to wear lots of bling and played modern music with the punt, and was always chatting to herself.

I visited once after COVID to 108 Swan and asked for LaLa, but just meet with blank stare and head shake.

So yes in future I will walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    99% of the time i'll just pick one and go ahead. from the moment i enter the store i've already resigned myself to spend the amount, and i just don't have the patience or time to commute to a different shop. most instances i'll already have a booking or know who i'm after anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go for it bro! That is why they call it punting!! Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and think of England.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah just do it. My old school friend reminded me what our teacher once said: they all look the same in the dark! And he wasn’t just referring to women lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I Always walk out if girls not my type. My record for one night from 7pm to about12am....I went thru lots of shops that night omg. Start from Kyoto , Sakura , Tiffany, 127 regent st, stiletto, boardway? A cauc fs shop, 5 star, 278 , liaison etc nd finally settled at 359 fresh Riley St. What a night haha. Show few girls ...I forget her name it was a Chinese girl quite pretty. Only did standard services not sure if the girls there do good services.
    Wow...you sure were horny to visit at least 11 shops in one night to find your special girl. Most guys would have given up after visiting a few shops. It's always useful to pre check rosters or call the shop before you walk in to ascertain who's available. If the girls don't meet your expectations best to walk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    Hong Kong massage at hunter connection. I saw a very pretty lady at reception the other day. So wanna give it a go
    I was thinking of visiting this place as well. Did you end up going bro? Please share any intel

I always walk nowadays, but feel a bit guilty because mamasans will always try to guilt you.

Prefer to save my money for a punt I look forward to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hate wasting money on a bad experience so if I get a bad first impression of a place then I'm out the door

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It depends a bit on if they just 'aren't to my taste' or plain fucking ugly.... but in general, once I've done the walk of shame, I'm committed....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Always walk if you are not happy.
    she undresses and her clothes was hiding a not so toned stomach too. So I cancelled the booking right there and then
    You're a hard man.... I'd never back out from there. I think up here I'd be whistling Dixie for a refund in those circumstances too....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    In that situation you can't get a full refund without an argument for wasting their time. I immediately compromised and said she can keep $50. Didn't have any dramas.

I don't do this often though because its a hassle, I prefer to walk upon seeing the lineup. Even then if you walk often you will get a reputation for it.
    You a good man bro

I experienced that had to go for it as first customer of the shop. Since then will not be the first customer unless a booking made.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the reception ask you to pay first then see the girls, just walkathon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    If the reception ask you to pay first then see the girls, just walkathon
    Shit yes. No way would I pay first, then just hope for the best?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% walk, but I do have to remind myself sometimes haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walk away about 10 to 20 percent of the time, where a booking has not been made. If the lady is not to my liking, then it’s not a good time and I will have regret afterwards. Of course, if things have started, then I’ll stay. Yesterday, the second place that I visited was excellent (after leaving the first place.)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I met one girl last night, if she was the only one available I would have walked, I probably would have tipped the receptionist $50 with my apologies on the way out. This girl couldn't have paid me (within reason!) to touch her.... and she was more expensive than the other two, *much* nicer girls on....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    walk for sure, it's your money and if you head to more shops you'll eventually find a girl that floats your boat and you'll be happy you did

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try and walk especially if the shop boasts that many girls are on but when you arrive the line up consists of 2 girls lol. Even though walking is a little awkward it defs saves you money in the long run. Some of the older punters talk about punting as equivalent to gambling but i dont like this notion. I do understand there is an element of chance to every sexual encounter but there are DEFINATLEY things you can do to improve your experience. I think its important that some younger punters (myself included) dont have $250+ a week to potentialy have a dud root.

Things that i've done that have improved my experience by walking out include:

1. Checking the roster before hand. Many of these sneaky shops love to lie and brag about having 15-20+ WL's working that day but when you get there its a ghost town. In this situation i walk. I mean if you went to KFC and they ran out of fried chicken when you arrived would you still stay or head somewhere else

2. I ALWAYS expect a line up. If theres no lineup i walk beccause i want to choose, not be handed who ever is available. Generally Mamasans are pretty good but many also try and pass off girls who have shit service or a slow day. And theyll be 5-6 girls just relaxing in the staff area. So if a mamasan tries to show me 1 or 2 girls i walk. Sex requires alot of chemistry and by seeing the selection your chances of having a better punt go wayyy up

3. Generally speaking whenever i say i am leaving the Mamasan will try and offer a line up or show more girls. This can be good but i still tend to leave. It shows that the Mamasan was trying to play you out of your money and only with the threat of leaving they are now forced to provide base standard service. This i feel is pretty indicative of the shop and girls aswell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only ever walked in very few occasions.
    Usually im too horny to walk away, plus the time investment and i already took my kamagra .

I try not to walk away as i think this would give a bad first or first few impressions of me to the shop.

But the times i did walk, it was usually because there were other shops nearby that i hope would have girls that i like more.

That is talking strictly just on viewing lineups.

I have never walked away after seeing the girl in the room.
    I say this as you can kinda tell her demeanor as she comes into the room. Goes for both ml and wl.

Ive wanted to walk at the start of part 2 on some girls. But i never did as i think it would be bad business for everyone involved.

I have rejected extras and only opted for a nhj with one ml.
    Ive regretted paying extras for some girls who just let me down.

But as i plan to broaden my shop and lady choices.
    I will be faced with walking away. Hopefully just at the start of session or lineup.
    I dont think i can muster the courage to walk at the start of part 2 for mls, where i would usually see their body and extras.

If any of you guys care to share how you walk away, do you a fraction or get refunds etc, at any specific time during the whole ordeal.
    Please let me know, as it would help me lessen dud punts.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's rare, but if I walk in to a shop and feel the vibe is all wrong, or the girls are beyond what I would consider, then like Craig David said https://youtu.be/Dbb7xeZGR-U

Having said that a couple of times I've stayed, though it was a 50/50 call, and been pleasantly surprised.

But yeah, mostly it's the vibe. Don't be afraid to walk, you won't have been the first and you won't be the last.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast