Thread: Westmead Massage - 74 Hawkesbury Rd, Westmead

Senior Member(無間使者)

Westmead Massage - 74 Hawkesbury Rd, Westmead

I've been dropping by here over the years. Normally, the massage is good and the HJ is good too but the ladies are slightly older (but great service). Despite this, I have no urgency to come back and only drop by here on the rare occasions.

I stopped by here a few weeks ago, since I was in the area, and had a session with one of the MLs. She was a little older but attractive for an older lady. I paid for the time and disrobed. She came back in and grabbed me by the cock and gave a bit of a tease. After some play, it was onto a massage. The massage was alright but I was keen on what came next.

She turned out to be a very open-minded ML and the service was excellent. Be warned that she is no young lady so if you are expecting a 20s ML, this is not the place for you.

Seems to be the same 3 ladies here most of the days. I've gone here twice and am keen for a few more visits. I would summarize it as quick and dirty session to clean the pipes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw, forgot to mention; of the 3 ladies, one is the manager or main lady. She only does massage and HJ and based on my last experieince she was great with the massage but terrible with the HJ. Luckily the ML I had seen previously popped in to help and she got me over the line with ease; using her creativity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another thing I forgot. There is a grocery shop next door and the guys there tend to hang around outside. If you are shy to walk in through the front door, there is the option to walk in via the backdoor, which is a lot more private.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Checked this place out twice recently. First time was nice as she was happy to give me a HJ without completion. She didn't take her clothes off though. The second time I went all the way with someone else, although she wasn't attractive but it is what it is. Good prices here too. Not sure if I'll go back though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I pass these shops regularly and was never completely sure. Thanks for confirming my curiosity and suspicions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownboi View Post
    Checked this place out twice recently. First time was nice as she was happy to give me a HJ without completion. She didn't take her clothes off though. The second time I went all the way with someone else, although she wasn't attractive but it is what it is. Good prices here too. Not sure if I'll go back though.
    I had the lady who was sort of the manager once. Pretty average massage and terrible HJ. Luckily, she asked one of the other ladies to help and she just came in knew what to do. Wild lady but not a stunner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I popped in to this place last week, there was the Local shops cricket team playing right outside the front with a tennis ball, as I parked one of the ML poked her head out of the door and told them men to move on as they were obviously scaring her customers away. They ignored her. I walked around to the rear entrance through the back garden and rang the bell. The boss opened the door and in I went. The other two ladies were busy, there was a chunky thick set granny with short hair , very plain looking and a much sluttier dressed mum type with long hair. I fancied the boss lady more than the other two, she was a good flirting partner. The boss lady had me wait on a bed by the washing machine for ten minutes and she sat next to me chatting me up with her hand on my crotch. When a ML was free I was assigned the plain plump one booo hooo. 1hour, massage was very ordinary and when I was asked to flip she mumbled something about being too hot and took her jumper off to reveal a barrel of a body wearing a total granny bra. Quite a turn off. $20 was negotiated for a HJ and she started. After I got hard I asked for the gran to fetch the boss lady to talk dirty and watch me get wanked off by the gran. For the extra $20 she came in and gave a good commentary on the size of my cock and how she wanted to watch me come and what she would do to me if I was her boyfriend, it was a huge turn on the be staring in one woman’s eyes whilst another woman jerks you off, especially when you tell her that you’re coming for just for her.
    I might return for some more dirty action but this time with the slutty looking one and the boss lady joining in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol ‘wanked off by the gran’