Thread: AusThaiMassage - 74 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up AusThaiMassage - 74 Northbourne Ave, Braddon ACT 2612

I dropped by here because Selina's was busy. Big mistake.

I saw a lady here. The massage was non-existent and went straight into part 2. Not a memorable session and I will not be back here anytime soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You went to the wrong 74 Northbourne Ave there are 2 shops one on the outside near macca's and that shop has bad service and the girls tend to be older. The one inside I think called Northbourne beauty and massage generally has higher quality girls but they tend to have small roster and busy so nearly always need to book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    You went to the wrong 74 Northbourne Ave there are 2 shops one on the outside near macca's and that shop has bad service and the girls tend to be older. The one inside I think called Northbourne beauty and massage generally has higher quality girls but they tend to have small roster and busy so nearly always need to book.
    Exactly. The shop outside looks very dirty and dodgy. With very old ladies. The one inside adina apartment is good. Booking essential always

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty much what Mannykh said the inside shop is the go too and booking is a must but the only issue is you don't know what the lady looks like till you rock up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't agree more, the one at the Adina is by far and away the better place. Had a great experience there last week, actually better than anywhere else in Canberra or Sydney.

But, you will absolutely need to book in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm00th1 View Post
    Can't agree more, the one at the Adina is by far and away the better place. Had a great experience there last week, actually better than anywhere else in Canberra or Sydney.

But, you will absolutely need to book in advance
    There is also Nara Massage, which is behind “healing hands” in the small plaza opposite McDonalds. Nara is a dark horse - and a very very good back up option if you cannot get into Northbourne Beauty and Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by qarak46 View Post
    There is also Nara Massage, which is behind “healing hands” in the small plaza opposite McDonalds. Nara is a dark horse - and a very very good back up option if you cannot get into Northbourne Beauty and Massage.
    Nope Nara is another money hungry bunch. Charged me for nude b2b and he, then after payment said sorry have period. Never going there again.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nice massage

Good part 1 massage and part 2 offered on flip.
    Only fully clothed HJ offered