Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South Sydney massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not at all sounds horrible avoid

Engadine

The one upstairs above Yakoo Thai can be hit and miss. I know on Tuesday and Friday there’s a Chinese ML called Angie. She’s not young (maybe late 30’s???), but has fantastic tits. You’ll only get HE here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franknbeans View Post
    The one upstairs above Yakoo Thai can be hit and miss. I know on Tuesday and Friday there’s a Chinese ML called Angie. She’s not young (maybe late 30’s???), but has fantastic tits. You’ll only get HE here.
    I reckon I'll stay safe with going to Sylvania and seeing Nina. She offers a great service!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    I reckon I'll stay safe with going to Sylvania and seeing Nina. She offers a great service!
    Is there any review on Nina? And do you know if Sylvania has a wechat ID or somewhere they post their daily roster?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This doesn't sound promising! Thank you for the intel! I tried the one at Heathcoate and made the one at Sylvania my go to!
    Is there any review on Nina? And do you know if Sylvania has a wechat ID or somewhere they post their daily roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by herocoder View Post
    Nah mate, no reviews. They don't have a wechat, I just turned up and took a risk, and it was worth it!
    She works Mondays and Thursdays! You won't be disappointed, DM me if you want to know more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah mate, no reviews. They don't have a wechat, I just turned up and took a risk, and it was worth it!
    She works Mondays and Thursdays! You won't be disappointed, DM me if you want to know more!
    there's two shops in sylvania now.. which one is your go to, RandT?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From previous posts 256 Sylvania Asian Massage has the better rep

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This whole area is a goldmine and some really good shops around. Just have to drive a lot and be patient, you'll find some real gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have any names of shops Mark?
    Tx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonser View Post
    there's two shops in sylvania now.. which one is your go to, RandT?
    Hey spoonser, I got to the 254 princess highway, haven't tried the other one! This one has keeps me happy for now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - 254 is definitely one of the better ones , lots of young Thai ML’s. Haven’t managed anything more then NHJ - be interested there’s any round 3 on offer . They have a couple of rooms upstairs that are more private and have beds suspect FS might be on offer for the right $$ and girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yep - 254 is definitely one of the better ones , lots of young Thai ML’s. Haven’t managed anything more then NHJ - be interested there’s any round 3 on offer . They have a couple of rooms upstairs that are more private and have beds suspect FS might be on offer for the right $$ and girl
    Hey mate, yes there is larger and more private rooms upstairs for more fun, a shower is also available. Tables, there is no beds! Seen two girls there so far and more then happy with the service!

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Hey guys,
    any updated info on girls worth seeing in the shire?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are the prices for 254a Sylvania including extras?
    Thinking of visiting later today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What do they charge at 254a Sylvania massage, including extras?
    I'm thinking about visiting today.

Normally go see Lisa at Sutherland Adelong st but feel like something new.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s the usual pricing. $50 NHJ. I got BBBJ $80-100. No FS available (but it is available at 260).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you, I have read the review about the one at Heathcote, most probably going to check it out one afternoon this week.

As for 555 Kingsway, the photos on the website looks promising (if they are legit) Does anyone have any feedback about this place, what they offer for a HE massage.

Down the gong way all I have been offered is a topless HE, hence why I want to get my 50 posts up to see if there is anything more on offer!
    Went to 555 Kingsway last week thought i’d support some local shops rather than go to the city. I got offered BBBJ, B2B, NHJ. I stuck with the standard massage cos i couldn’t tell if the ML was a lady or a dude. Might be better options if you book I just rocked up.

Junior Member(有D料到)

South Sydney massage

Went Sylvania Asian Massage today. Very hot young ML (Jesse)
    50NHJ allowed touching

Offered body slide & NHJ $80
    Bj 100

Junior Member(有D料到)

South Sydney massage

Hey spoonser, I got to the 254 princess highway, haven't tried the other one! This one has keeps me happy for now!
    Hey, who have you tried here?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast