Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Sydney massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

South Sydney massage

I work in the Taren Point area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent massage/HE place before my commute home, anywhere decent around Miranda, Sutherland, Engadine or Heathcote. I know of a few places down the gong way but I want to try somewhere new before I head home! Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you search Heathcote there's a post with a few reviews of Princess Massage. Some old, one recent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    555 Kingsway Miranda. They have a 2nd shop in riverwood.
    There must be over 14 shops in shire.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you, I have read the review about the one at Heathcote, most probably going to check it out one afternoon this week.

As for 555 Kingsway, the photos on the website looks promising (if they are legit) Does anyone have any feedback about this place, what they offer for a HE massage.

Down the gong way all I have been offered is a topless HE, hence why I want to get my 50 posts up to see if there is anything more on offer!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shire is a punting Mecca with Sutherland at its centre! Probably 6 shops within a 1 km radius! Everything on offer in the shire from HE to full service!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    555 photos are real. Reviews on other forums.
    There must be 15+ massage shops in shire with most in Sutherland as above. Some are guaranteed bbbj and fs. Some are just trying to be legit massage with a hj for some.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sutherland massage

I have heard there is one in Gray Street sutherland and had seen some old threads as well as east parade. Both sounded OK. Im also keen to find fresh info on both places if anyone can help out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will be in Sutherland next Saturday on the way back to wollongong from the airport. Keen to find out about Grey st and East Parade as well. Have read old reports. Any new info on these places or other better places would be appreciated. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hustler2 you should try get some posts up and join the Wollongong Massage Scene if you're in Wollongong, definitely helps navigate the scene down here as it can be very tough if you don't know the right places and what to expect etc...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks dfs, slowly trying to get the 50 posts so i can see the wollongong section. Hopefully not to much longer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anything in south western sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    I will be in Sutherland next Saturday on the way back to wollongong from the airport. Keen to find out about Grey st and East Parade as well. Have read old reports. Any new info on these places or other better places would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hustler2, Keen to hear how you go, I travel between gong and shire as well. Would be good to start a points of interest map for the trip!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi guys, has anyone got any up to date info on the massage shops in engadine. Was thinking of calling in to one on Saturday instead of Sutherland.A bit closer to Wollongong if i happen to find a great M/L. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi guys, has anyone got any up to date info on the massage shops in engadine. Was thinking of calling in to one on Saturday instead of Sutherland.A bit closer to Wollongong if i happen to find a great M/L. Thanks.
    I'm curious about the Thai shops in Engadine…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarless View Post
    Anything in south western sydney?
    depends on which part of south west Sydney but there is Saigon Princess in Bexley and also the old Bexley Massage place (in Bexley) which is more FS than massage, a few shops around Riverwood such as Angel's Touch, Hurstville Massage and a few more in Liverpool

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any good news on the shops in Engadine?

I can’t remember the name of the place but it’s on the main drag down from the bakery and you walk in and go immediately up stairs. Not bad HE and CBJ. Everything inclusive in the walk-in price as well minus the CBJ I had to negotiate

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameo View Post
    Any good news on the shops in Engadine?
    Engadine only has 2.5 HE massage shops.
    The half a shop is run by an old Chinese lady 50s to 60s and her husband. Its on old princes hwy, tao massage or something like that. She is not attractive at all and the place is 99% legit massage. She does offer a penis style massage at the end if she feels that's what your into.

There is a very tiny shop in caldera ave. All old Chinese ladies that can barley speak 3 words of English. Been here about 10 times as it was conveniently located at the time. Every time I left with post orgasmic disgust after paying for a handy from something I should never of paid to begin with, but hey when in Rome. Part 1 is also very average.

The 3rd is also on old princes hwy.
    Now this one is very hit and miss. Mostly older Chinese ladies again not very attractive at all but it's the best there is in engadine. Now I have seen a few younger thai girls here that kept me coming back. If engadine is a convenient location this one is the place to go. Above the Thai restaurant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This doesn't sound promising! Thank you for the intel! I tried the one at Heathcoate and made the one at Sylvania my go to!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Engadine doesn't sound promising! Thank you for the intel! I tried the one at Heathcote and made the one at Sylvania my go too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast