Thread: Have you been in love (not just dated) a ML/WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Have you been in love (not just dated) a ML/WL

There has been a thead about punters dating MLs and WLs, but this question is about falling in love. A much more complicated situation than going out on dates or flying away for the weekend.

What was your experience like. How did it start? Was "love" mutual. How did it end.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to see no one has fallen in love with a working girl.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Good to see no one has fallen in love with a working girl.
    As if!! I'm sure so many have and some punters have been flamed on the forum. They've decided to pipe down lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It happens a lot and that's how you get trapped

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They are human. It’s not hard to do. Just have to be careful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Better question, has the ML/WL falling in love with you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    An even better question, has a ML/WL really fallen in love with you? FOR YOU, and not for a Visa or your money?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    You'd be surprised, some girls are partying whores that love the dick and money, where as the others who do it as a job for the big paycheck are quite the homely girlfriend material, love cooking for you, cuddling watching movies, spending time out on dates etc. just so happens that sometimes a random punter might be the type of guy she would actually date outside of work and that's how it starts, they are females so despite the countless dick through out the week they can and do feel lonely do want to have sex with a person they actually like, some usually hold back because they don't want to get hurt as well by the guy using her for free sex

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    An even better question, has a ML/WL really fallen in love with you? FOR YOU, and not for a Visa or your money?
    I would would think many of the foreign girls working in shops are lonely and have no emotional connection with anyone, so they may feel a degree of love towards a kind and warm punter.

It’s very possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of you might be surprised to learn that many years ago at a shop in Crows Nest there were two girls working and one of them told me how they were lesbians and living together.

I kept going to see her for months because she was good at HJ. But for her it was just a job.

Yes, folks, they were giving guys hand jobs all day long but men were of zero interest to them!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It depends on how often you change your cars. Some of you love your old Ford, but unless it’s got GTHO insignia it ain’t something you wanna fall in love with or keep. Extrapolate the same hypothesis to “pay for pleasure” women.

They’re rental sports cars that need to be driven hard ‘n’ fast and then returned. Buy into a used one and sooner or later it’s going to cost you money, a lot of money. You’ll never be able to thrash it all the time like the latest model and it’ll need upkeep. Who wants to maintain an old clunker? If you’re foolish enough to buy into one then it’s a money pit. Usually the first thing to go is their box, the gear box. No box = no fun, no money = no honey. Can you afford the upkeep?

What’s their attraction to you? The first item they’ll want a cut of is money. Have you got any? Have you got enough? Can you take them away from their income stream and support them? Can you sexually satisfy them? After all, they are used to multiple guys a day or will they milk you dry financially then physically and leave town?

Think about it, in Civvy street where the normal people live a woman can support herself and be a positive attribute for her man. In the dark murky underbelly of the punting world it’s fall in love with a sex worker and for some reason rescuing them becomes the mission. The Mission Impossible and let’s face it, extremely few are rescued. No one really wants to rescue or buy into a loss making venture.

Even I have fallen victim to the phallacy after giving them mine. Reason and better judgement have shown me the way.

Never buy when you can rent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, some men want to role play the “Hero” and try to save girls from bad situations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm getting Deja Vu that topic may possibly have already been discussed several hundred times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a great friendship with a ML. Took her to the tourist spots, Easter Show, out bush to see wild kangaroos. She told me from the start I wasn't her type so there wasn't any romance, but she enjoyed my company, she cooked for , we had BBQ's, picnics. Nothing very costly, just things friends do. Often she'd bring other girls along as they wanted to see the sights too. She knows my family and would bring Elephant themed gifts back from Thailand for my elderly mum. It started off me talking about my dog one day and her asking me to bring the dog to the shop so she could see it. She was a bit homesick and it grew from there. She married a local guy and is very happy, not working any more. Some of her friends were just girls making money and sending it home some we're more interested in having a good time and being spoiled. She became and still is protective of me, I value her friendship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerius13 View Post
    I had a great friendship with a ML. Took her to the tourist spots, Easter Show, out bush to see wild kangaroos. She told me from the start I wasn't her type so there wasn't any romance, but she enjoyed my company, she cooked for , we had BBQ's, picnics. Nothing very costly, just things friends do. Often she'd bring other girls along as they wanted to see the sights too. She knows my family and would bring Elephant themed gifts back from Thailand for my elderly mum. It started off me talking about my dog one day and her asking me to bring the dog to the shop so she could see it. She was a bit homesick and it grew from there. She married a local guy and is very happy, not working any more. Some of her friends were just girls making money and sending it home some we're more interested in having a good time and being spoiled. She became and still is protective of me, I value her friendship.
    Impressed that you managed to navigate a long term friendship with a Thai girl.
    I have a similar if not slightly more involved relationship with a Thai girl for quite a long time now and it has been at times over the years the hardest relationship to manage.
    Extremely hard....but also very rewarding.

So kudos to you
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

:)

sounds like an interesting adventure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would would think many of the foreign girls working in shops are lonely and have no emotional connection with anyone, so they may feel a degree of love towards a kind and warm punter.

It’s very possible.
    Not only possible, reality IME. In a clime where the MO was pulling a non-native FL from a bar for LT, any number of regulars would go grocery shopping with me (what can I say - for me, vegetables come in a can), come home, cook, clean (biggest problem - convincing her to put the dishes in the dishwasher and let the machine do it rather than hand-wash, and dust doesn't bother ME, nature's way of showing you what you don't use), watch some TV, go to the cinema, throw a dinner party, pool party, soak in the tub together (to quote one, "have to kill meeecrobes"), and of course some adult entertainment, evening and morning. Some were left sleeping while I went to work, an afternoon delight substituted for a morning wakeup (that O-dark hundred wake-up a bitch). Playing house a win-win. GFE for the night, and she felt like a person, not an orifice. Strict lines, no promise of a future that didn't exist, and money always slipped into her purse before she left. She wouldn't even look. Mutual trust and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    You'd be surprised, some girls are partying whores that love the dick and money, where as the others who do it as a job for the big paycheck are quite the homely girlfriend material, love cooking for you, cuddling watching movies, spending time out on dates etc. just so happens that sometimes a random punter might be the type of guy she would actually date outside of work and that's how it starts, they are females so despite the countless dick through out the week they can and do feel lonely do want to have sex with a person they actually like, some usually hold back because they don't want to get hurt as well by the guy using her for free sex
    Not even just the homely gf, some head-turners (men, envious; women, jealous) when she'd enter a room, like a wave following her. Still, just a person regardless of looks, enjoying being treated as a person (and knowing there wouldn't be any problems, physical or financial).

Quote Originally Posted by Nerius13 View Post
    I had a great friendship with a ML. ... She became and still is protective of me, I value her friendship.
    Definitely. And for the ones who go back home, you maintain contact, visit their country, she makes a great tour guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    It depends on how often you change your cars. Some of you love your old Ford, but unless it’s got GTHO insignia it ain’t something you wanna fall in love with or keep. Extrapolate the same hypothesis to “pay for pleasure” women.

They’re rental sports cars that need to be driven hard ‘n’ fast and then returned. Buy into a used one and sooner or later it’s going to cost you money, a lot of money. You’ll never be able to thrash it all the time like the latest model and it’ll need upkeep. Who wants to maintain an old clunker? If you’re foolish enough to buy into one then it’s a money pit. Usually the first thing to go is their box, the gear box. No box = no fun, no money = no honey. Can you afford the upkeep?

What’s their attraction to you? The first item they’ll want a cut of is money. Have you got any? Have you got enough? Can you take them away from their income stream and support them? Can you sexually satisfy them? After all, they are used to multiple guys a day or will they milk you dry financially then physically and leave town?

Think about it, in Civvy street where the normal people live a woman can support herself and be a positive attribute for her man. In the dark murky underbelly of the punting world it’s fall in love with a sex worker and for some reason rescuing them becomes the mission. The Mission Impossible and let’s face it, extremely few are rescued. No one really wants to rescue or buy into a loss making venture.

Even I have fallen victim to the phallacy after giving them mine. Reason and better judgement have shown me the way.

Never buy when you can rent.
    Like I've often said, you treat a girl like an orifice, she'll be an orifice. You treat her like a person, she'll be a person.

You talk about civilians. In Oz-land, there's CentreLink, aka welfare. Where these girls come from, no such government support. So, does she sit on the curb and cry, or does she "suck it up" (pun intended), travel to a foreign land, foreign language, and do what she has to to support her family. I've known a number of girls who've done exactly that, and would make a great partner. Negative because of her past history? What about yours? Paid/paying for sex - 2 sides, same coin. Positive because when life turned rough, she didn't run away, did what she had to do to support the family. And IF, a big IF, she thinks of you as family, that's a winner who WILL stand by you when things go south, proven. One Thai All-star, she's built beautiful houses for her parents and herself, put her son through private school, and has a life outside of work, judging by her Tik-Tok. Class lady who's made a life for herself and her family.

Could you say the same? You lose your job, lose your money, would you be standing in line at CentreLink to sign up, or would you be on that plane to the Middle East, Africa, to work security, rig... to support yourself and family? Some would, some wouldn't. Easy to answer, until it becomes reality.

Certainly the ladies are out to make the most money they can. Why not? It's BUSINESS. Don't you make as much money as you can at your job? Certainly some are rip-offs, scammers... Like panning for gold. Certainly some fool's gold in the pan, but many a time, a nugget or two.

Myself, I'm no white knight. But I do associate with the ladies. Like I'd say, "same you, come here, make money, go home". Mutual RESPECT.

YMMV (IME, often a direct correlation with attitude).

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Not only possible, reality IME. In a clime where the MO was pulling a non-native FL from a bar for LT, any number of regulars would go grocery shopping with me (what can I say - for me, vegetables come in a can), come home, cook, clean

And IF, a big IF, she thinks of you as family, that's a winner who WILL stand by you when things go south, proven. One Thai All-star, she's built beautiful houses for her parents and herself, put her son through private school, and has a life outside of work, judging by her Tik-Tok. Class lady who's made a life for herself and her family
    This sounds like Thailand. I travelled all over the world. To a Thai girl, she will never see a foreigner as family.

U can be married, relationship with her. Support her & her family. At end of day, a relationship with a foreigner will always be about money. And the foreigner will always be seen by her and her family as a big walking-talking ATM machine.

Its a business transaction at end of the day. And u cant forget about the young Thai guy she is seeing behind the foreigners back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There has been a thead about punters dating MLs and WLs, but this question is about falling in love. A much more complicated situation than going out on dates or flying away for the weekend.

What was your experience like. How did it start? Was "love" mutual. How did it end.
    ---
    With any active ml/wl you can be: A] real friends, B] just lovers / have fun, C] her sponsor / sugar daddy / papa-katsu [ so you know its only about money and sex ] - or D] to do business with her [ help her for the visa etc. ] ... nothing else exist.

Any man who is falling love with active ml/wl need to get out of this asap. Only a weak / desperate man [ no judgment if you get in this category of men but you need to get out of this illusion asap otherwise soon or later you will hurt yourself emotionally and maybe financially as well ] can falling in love with the active ml/wl.

so simple ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    "Deja Vu"
    "Deja Moo" means "I've heard this bull before" lol