Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best big natural tits right now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Marrickville 5
    Emma Korean
    G Cup
    curious to know what she's like and if someone has tried her..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    curious to know what she's like and if someone has tried her..
    Ive tried, I wouldnt go again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Jessy 108 mirage massage huge tits and lactating
    Is there a link to profile pics?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, will dm you.

I got some pics of jessy off their wechat that didnt look real, seems like all they had. Certainly werent any huge tits in those photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    Ive tried, I wouldnt go again.
    Oh, what turned you off 83NNI?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Oh, what turned you off 83NNI?
    When the bra came off, they almost hit her feet. Doesnt like them sucked and she is a below average root.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Thanks, will dm you.

I got some pics of jessy off their wechat that didnt look real, seems like all they had. Certainly werent any huge tits in those photos.
    I got the same pics, looked like C cups at best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesahandjob View Post
    I’ve seen Yuki on Pitt twice, albeit a while ago. Pics on locanto are legit. Her tits are amazing! She is good on the txt/WeChat and has sent a through nudes through prior to the punt. She was very accommodating of my requests. I’ve had a couple of punts where the oil irritates my japs eye, so I look for alternative providers. 1st time with Yuki, she allowed me to watch her masturbate. Touching was allowed and finished with Spanish. 2nd time we agreed on a similar thing, but with photo shoot using her phone. She didn’t allow FIP or play with her clit to much. Again Spanish end. Blowing all over her massive hugs is super hot. Both times at $100 for 30mins. She had a trimmed pussy, which may have changed. Unsure. Shop is upstairs next to a language school, and past a TAB which is a bit awkward. The lift feels like it’s a 1000 years old and can be awkward with people in it so I find the stair case better. There are bathrooms, outside the shop to wash up post punt. ( no shower)
    Yuki seems to offer CBJ as part of her service now. Anyone seen her recently? I’d be keen to refresh my experience
    Thank you for the info, I'm in the City next week and was looking into her. Her pics look great, nice and curvy! Sounds like a great service. Shame there is no shower. But those curves though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got the same pics, looked like C cups at best!
    Pics doesn't look like her. But her tits lactate and big.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen her a few times for her $50 HJ…. She’s nothing to write home in terms of looks but does have a big rack. She doesn’t allow nipple play either which is disappointing.

That said, if you’re after a quick wristy for $50 it’s hard to go past that value.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Thank you for the info, I'm in the City next week and was looking into her. Her pics look great, nice and curvy! Sounds like a great service. Shame there is no shower. But those curves though!
    There could be a shower actually inside. I never asked. Maybe just check with her. Give us an update if you do get to go!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yuki must be paying very,very low rent on that place. I find it a bit grotty and with the language school across the way and one of those escape rooms next door where you can hear people's conversations it wasn't for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesahandjob View Post
    I’ve seen Yuki on Pitt twice, albeit a while ago. Pics on locanto are legit. Her tits are amazing! She is good on the txt/WeChat and has sent a through nudes through prior to the punt. She was very accommodating of my requests. I’ve had a couple of punts where the oil irritates my japs eye, so I look for alternative providers. 1st time with Yuki, she allowed me to watch her masturbate. Touching was allowed and finished with Spanish. 2nd time we agreed on a similar thing, but with photo shoot using her phone. She didn’t allow FIP or play with her clit to much. Again Spanish end. Blowing all over her massive hugs is super hot. Both times at $100 for 30mins. She had a trimmed pussy, which may have changed. Unsure. Shop is upstairs next to a language school, and past a TAB which is a bit awkward. The lift feels like it’s a 1000 years old and can be awkward with people in it so I find the stair case better. There are bathrooms, outside the shop to wash up post punt. ( no shower)
    Yuki seems to offer CBJ as part of her service now. Anyone seen her recently? I’d be keen to refresh my experience
    Saw her yesterday after work. 45 mins $120. She is lovely and if you treat her well she will reciprocate. She is 27 from what she told me though tbh looks a bit older (but i believe her). We had a lovely chat while she was rubbing her great jugs all over my body. Ball licking and CBJ is included in the price. I got CBJ but it doesnt do anything for me so asked her to stop in a couple of minutes. Spanish was amazing. Place description is accurate - not a great look and feel of the shop but it didnt bother me much once the service started. Also the escape room and school were both open but there wasn't much activity happening there may be because they were about to close for the day - so maybe better go after 5.30 if it bothers anyone so much. She works from 10 to 10 and very responsive on wechat. She is also very clean and wont do bbbj unless she is satisfied you're clean too - bbbj is 50 extra - no cim though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi bro Scott, can you share Yuki's contact/booking details, cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    Hi bro Scott, can you share Yuki's contact/booking details, cheers!
    Her mobile and wechat details are in here. Pics are legit.

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...rl-in-CBD.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    I’ve seen her a few times for her $50 HJ…. She’s nothing to write home in terms of looks but does have a big rack. She doesn’t allow nipple play either which is disappointing.

That said, if you’re after a quick wristy for $50 it’s hard to go past that value.
    AGS. Was this Yuki you are talking about here?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Right now, it's gotta be the checkout chick at Marvel Asian Marketplace at Westfields.
    You'll need more than two hands to hold those jugs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Right now, it's gotta be the checkout chick at Marvel Asian Marketplace at Westfields.
    You'll need more than two hands to hold those jugs.
    Address and Shifts? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the bra came off, they almost hit her feet. Doesnt like them sucked and she is a below average root.
    Be honest how saggy?? I can get into anything above the navel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Be honest how saggy?? I can get into anything above the navel
    Then its a goer!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast