Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best big natural tits right now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recommend polla in here stanmore 200 E cup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I recommend polla in here stanmore 200 E cup
    any more intel on Polla? She looks hot. Feel free to PM if you don't want to put details in forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    any more intel on Polla? She looks hot. Feel free to PM if you don't want to put details in forum
    I did a review on her in the private section. Her tits are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    I’m so glad I could help gents. Wechat is Yuki_onpitt you take an elevator up nice little secluded spot
    Thanks for the tip. Great tits indeed. Popped in for a quick 45 minute session on the weekend. Really enjoyed the massage and part 2 barely lasted 5 minutes before I squirted jizz all over those massive cans. Will definitely go back if I am looking for a quick release! I think there may be more on offer but I am happy just to get the massage and her dirty talk whilst she titty fucks me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Great tits indeed. Popped in for a quick 45 minute session on the weekend. Really enjoyed the massage and part 2 barely lasted 5 minutes before I squirted jizz all over those massive cans. Will definitely go back if I am looking for a quick release! I think there may be more on offer but I am happy just to get the massage and her dirty talk whilst she titty fucks me.
    Wow, Yuki looks hot on her Locanto ad. Can anyone confirm whether those are her real photos? And provide some more detail on her services?

Link to ad: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...rl-in-CBD.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much do you guys usually pay for spanish? Anyone good at it in the Ryde area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, Taiwanese Yuki at Anzac 138 (also at 84 Artarmon) looks really thick and busty. Anyone had a chance with her yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also, Taiwanese Yuki at Anzac 138 (also at 84 Artarmon) looks really thick and busty. Anyone had a chance with her yet?
    Met Yuki at 84a, she also works as Momo at Summerville. Massage okay and likes to chat, photos are accurate. She usually wears the same black dress which gets me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, Yuki looks hot on her Locanto ad. Can anyone confirm whether those are her real photos? And provide some more detail on her services?

Is Yuki clean shaven?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sloppy fat tits soft chuncky, not as good as the pics. Average bbbj no cim FS is standard, her box was sloppy too. I wouldn’t recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Sloppy fat tits soft chuncky, not as good as the pics. Average bbbj no cim FS is standard, her box was sloppy too. I wouldn’t recommend
    Hahaha, no holding back there I see.

Who do you prefer Rogeryou? I'm interested to know your favourites

Hot? Not really, not ugly, just what seems like an experienced, short and chunky Japanese MILF with great titties. Both Part 1 and Part 2 were above par. Photos are definitely real. Great feel of her tits on my back doing body slide, sucked and licked my balls like a trooper, played a bit with my arse while stroking my cock but nothing hard or intrusive and fucked my cock with those massive melons like there was no tomorrow. Filthy, dirty talk doing the part 2 which had me blowing my load in a few minutes. Was still rock hard for a few minutes after I cum. I will go back at some stage, when I just want to lay back, get a nice massage and blow a load over her massive cans again. I actually reckon she could get 2 shots out of me which I haven't done for years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thai girl Sunny at Wynard on Hunter Street. Small curvy body with more than dds. Amazing Spanish. Ymmv as always.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelittleenginethatcould View Post
    Thai girl Sunny at Wynard on Hunter Street. Small curvy body with more than dds. Amazing Spanish. Ymmv as always.
    What's shop name

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahaha, no holding back there I see.

Who do you prefer Rogeryou? I'm interested to know your favourites
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelittleenginethatcould View Post
    Agreed awesome juggs very pretty and a very tight box

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Do you know if June from 227 does Spanish?
    Have seen June, not natural, don't think it would work. Zoe however has pretty nice naturals, advertised as DD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread as it's been a while. Doesn't look like there's any big naturals around right now, but Chinese students are coming back to Aus so that could all change very soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Artarmon 88a have two girls claimed natural E's today - Photos look legit - Suzy Korean , Lynka Hong Kong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessy 108 mirage massage huge tits and lactating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuki_onpitt

I’ve seen Yuki on Pitt twice, albeit a while ago. Pics on locanto are legit. Her tits are amazing! She is good on the txt/WeChat and has sent a through nudes through prior to the punt. She was very accommodating of my requests. I’ve had a couple of punts where the oil irritates my japs eye, so I look for alternative providers. 1st time with Yuki, she allowed me to watch her masturbate. Touching was allowed and finished with Spanish. 2nd time we agreed on a similar thing, but with photo shoot using her phone. She didn’t allow FIP or play with her clit to much. Again Spanish end. Blowing all over her massive hugs is super hot. Both times at $100 for 30mins. She had a trimmed pussy, which may have changed. Unsure. Shop is upstairs next to a language school, and past a TAB which is a bit awkward. The lift feels like it’s a 1000 years old and can be awkward with people in it so I find the stair case better. There are bathrooms, outside the shop to wash up post punt. ( no shower)
    Yuki seems to offer CBJ as part of her service now. Anyone seen her recently? I’d be keen to refresh my experience

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast