Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19yo J FUJIE - the sweetest teenager. Small body with HUGE BOOBS. 100% GFE and TITTY FUCKING HEAVEN!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo J FUJIE - the sweetest teenager. Small body with HUGE BOOBS. 100% GFE and TITTY FUCKING HEAVEN!

Great session today with a genuine 19yo teenager just arrived from Japan. Naturally pretty face and huge E cup tits on a small body. Very GFE and surprisingly good skills for a girl so young.

LOOKS and BODY
    Fujie is a genuine 19yo. Website says 19yo. She told me she is 19yo and she was very specific about when she turns 20. And most importantly she looks only 19yo.
    I won't repeat the date, but lets just say she is a Scorpio so she will be 19yo for a long time still ...
    Small girl at around only 155cm and a hot little body that is somewhere between slim and curvy, but definitely not chubby.
    Highlight is her Japanese G/Aussie E cup boobs.
    They are not just huge but also perfect shape and firmness with zero sag due to her very young age.
    Usually when a girl has natural tits this big its a package deal with big hips, tummy hips etc.
    But not with Fujie. She is a very special unicorn.
    Small waist and hips and medium size bum. Small hands and feet. Very pale white skin. Shaved pussy.
    Fujie is a naturally pretty girl. She is more than cute, she is pretty.
    She wears very little make up and actually doesn't need it.
    Long black hair with the classic cute Japanese fringe.
    Nice healthy clear complexion. Gorgeous smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Fujie just arrived in Sydney from Tokyo and it's her first trip to Australia.
    She is only 19yo but must have some experience in Japan because she is quite confident and knows what she is doing and has some good skills.
    But her service is definitely not professional or routine or mechanical. The feeling with Fujie is very genuine and warm and GFE and natural.
    She is a super sweet girl and appreciated being treated with kindness and respect.

DFK and DATY
    Very warm GFE kisses that started with LFK and progressed to DFK very quickly.
    Nice fresh pussy and she enjoyed DATY. Her response is very natural with no FOAM.

BBBJ and SPANISH
    Fujie gives a good BBBJ for a girl so young.
    Really nice build up with DFK and HJ, then some nipple licking and HJ and then teasing my cock with her lips and tongue before finally wrapping her mouth around my knob and giving me a very good BBBJ.
    But the highlight was the titty fucking/Spanish/"paizuri" in Japanese.
    Having my cock in between a set of big E cup teenage tits and looking at that pretty young face and cheeky/innocent smile and sexy eyes looking up at me was as close to heaven as I will get in this life time.
    And when she drooled down a dollop of saliva on my knob for lubrication between her big firm tits I almost came there and then.

FUCKING
    Fujie is a nice tight fit you would expect from a young one, but she gets very wet and we added a bit of lube just to be sure and she can take a pretty good pounding.
    Good fuck in every position but with a girl that busty and with a pretty face the highlight has to be cowgirl.
    Sucking and squeezing those big tits and fucking away was awesome!

ROUND 2
    Fujie is a horny girl, and Fujie wants to please and so when she gave me the two finger V sign I figured nah its not peace and its not victory, its gotta mean 2.
    And so another round of BBBJ and titty fucking and into that teenage pussy again until the sweet end.

OVERALL
    Fujie is gonna be super popular.
    She ticks all the boxes. Super young, super busty, naturally pretty, good skills, GFE, sweet, and horny ... and that titty fuck ... OMG!

$280 for an hour with J girl. Man, gotta snatch up a session with her before they increase the price to $330. Thanks for the great AR Rooter as always.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    $280 for an hour with J girl. Man, gotta snatch up a session with her before they increase the price to $330. Thanks for the great AR Rooter as always.
    After Road tested by Rooter better be quick before price increase, I agree.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can already tell after this review she will be a hard one to book now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rooter blew like Fujie Mountain!

I saw one of the young J girls a couple of weeks ago and she was saying most of them weren't busy, presumably because of the mixed reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    After Road tested by Rooter better be quick before price increase, I agree.
    As Raybo said the Jap girls are quiet. If they put the price up less people will go and the downward spiral gets worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I saw one of the young J girls a couple of weeks ago and she was saying most of them weren't busy, presumably because of the mixed reviews.
    The market always corrects itself, it was inevitable these girls drop back down to $280.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Rooter blew like Fujie Mountain!
    Bro her tits are like twin Mount Fujis

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had session with Fujie
    She’s your quintessential Japanese teenager with great such of natural boobs (small nipples)
    Session is GFE that you never had with the exchange student who may have stayed at your parents place type feel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had the pleasure of checking her out today. Nice set of tits on her. Still haven't found a replacement for a decent BBBJ Since Juri no longer working and Rebecca's price tag is high but still all class.

One AR I can support.

Can't fault a body of a young 19 yr old those.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you rooter for the AR. had a great time with Fujie last night

Quote Originally Posted by Peter85m View Post
    Just had session with Fujie
    She’s your quintessential Japanese teenager with great such of natural boobs (small nipples)
    Session is GFE that you never had with the exchange student who may have stayed at your parents place type feel
    Nice feedback bro. Yes, that's a nice way to describe her
    Young and very GFE, but a bit naughty too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t take long to be bumped up to $320 hr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got her at a steal of a price $170/$220/$270 was way too cheap for this quality of a girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got her at $280 just 2 days ago. damn that was quick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sheez looks like I'm late to the train. Gotta check this forum more often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't read the title
    Last edited by DogBouy; 05-04-2023 at 07:30 PM. Reason: I am an idiot

Fujie is back.
    I gotta check her out again.
    Probably the cutest of all the Japanese girls of 2023 and definitely the best tittie fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    The market always corrects itself, it was inevitable these girls drop back down to $280.
    yeah i remember one small jap at ginza months ago, start low then 2nd week up to 320/h but after 2 weeks see price drop to 280/h again lol... and she said yes not many customers, and one day got 3 bookings cancellation lol... ah well she isnt that good anyway... they need to understand we dont pay $ just because they are jap....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast