Thread: Coco - voloptpus beauty @ 208 Stanmore, oasis

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco - voloptpus beauty @ 208 Stanmore, oasis

Name : Coco
    Date of Visit : 9 feb 2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 208 Paramatta , Stanmore , oasis208 massage

Rates : $40/50/60for 30/45/60 mins
    Part 2 : Additional $50 nhj , $70 bj , $100 FS

Size/shape : Voluptous is the right world. ,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, NHJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

Ratings

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 7/10
    GFE: 9/10
    Body : 8.5/10

WIR: Definitely

After reading brother AHL’s review I was tempted to try coco.
    I booked her for an hour but was late so could only get the slot for 45 mins as Coco had back back bookings ..So I was a bit disappointed as it take a bit longer first time to break the ice and get comfortable .

Part 1 : coco walks in and I as expected she was exactly what everyone had described. She asked me to take a shower which I gladly did and she did that as well but in seperate showers . The room does have a shower but the girls have their own shower and there is one common shower for the guests .. I wa happy because it shows that she maintains a good hygiene..

So we started the session.. coco gave me light kiss on the neck and asked me to lie down on the tummy naked which I did .. part 1 was quite light massage so don’t expect too much .. however after 15 mins she was setting the mood to transition to part 2 . Light brushing of balls was now increasing and then she started generally brushing my asshole too .. the sensation was good .. I was getting hard so I asked her if I could turn and she said no ..
    I was surprised but she took her top off and started running her big boobs over my back and bum ..
    then she carefully whispered if I will like nhj , bj . I said F.S.

She then said ok and I told her I will pay later .. she then went out to get a dom and came back and disrobed .. I was still on my tummy so didn’t see much as I wanted to be revealing when I turn. She now was giving full body slides and still playing with my balls ..
    I was extremely hard and she asked me to flip over ..
    She saw my cock and said wow that’s big and hard .. I didn’t says anything .. she kept on giving me body slides and then started cat bath while playing with my cock and balls.
    She started her tongue work on my balls and It felt awesome ..
    She then put the dom but she couldn’t and she said I am quite big so she will bring a large dom.
    I was quite surprised with that as i am average size 7-8 inches only so wasn’t sure if she wanted to just take a break or was just trying to sweet talk me ..
    Anyways she came back after 1 min and put the dom on and started sucking ..she does some great tongue work ..
    now it was my turn .. she sat on me while her massive D’s totally engulfed my mouth .. I started sucking them and she has perky bold tits which are a Great suck.. I then asked her to turn over so I could admire her big booty .. she really has a big booty and only thing I could think off was doggy ..
    I tried to go down but she insisted not too and said that’s for next time .. I didn’t push and slowly inserted it in.. I was so horny that I could feel that I won’t last ..
    I wanted to go doggy but she said she wanted to ride me .. she got on top and started riding me with her jugs falling on my chest and bouncing off .. I started squeezing them .. after a couple of mins , I started spooning her which we both enjoyed .. I also finally got to get a good feel of that big booty .. by now I was finding it very hard to control .. just one of those days ..
    So I got her into doggy .. the sight was incredible .. big round ass and those massive boobs .. I may have just done her for a min in doggy and I exploded ..
    She gave me a lip kiss and said thank you and that she enjoyed …
    I got up.. paid her the $100.. gave her another lip kiss and said would return again soon and will last longer next time 😊

It was a happy punter !!

Great review brother Mat,

Thanks for sharing !

Coco was indeed very special. Especially doggy from behind banging that big ass, and watching yourself in the big mirror, very hard to hold on…….. haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Great review brother May,

Thanks for sharing !

Coco was indeed very special. Especially doggy from behind banging that big ass, and watching yourself in the big mirror, very hard to hold on…….. haha

Cheers
    Absolutely Bro AHL.. she might be small in size but everything is big about of her ..
    I only got to try her because of your review.. thanks for the reccomendation..

Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Absolutely Bro AHL.. she might be small in size but everything is big about of her ..
    I only got to try her because of your review.. thanks for the reccomendation..
    Oh, and sorry for misspelling your name, corrected it now. It was very early and still half a sleep 😴

Junior Member(有D料到)

Coco 208 Stanmore

Had a great session 2 weeks ago. This girl is a firecracker. Whilst not the best looking ML she certainly makes up for it on a service level. Based on previous reviews I asked to go for Part 2 & 3 off the bat. A fair amount of DFK and touching down under was allowed. She soon was pretty wet and then dommed me up. She was on top and seemed to be enjoying the ride. I then got her to lie on the table and pounded her whilst standing and her lying on the table. I was pulling out slowly and giving her clit a tap with the head of my cock. She would start squirming and biting her lip, so as not to make too much noise. She was probably faking, but I couldn’t really care as her acting was worthy of an academy award. After a while of this I pulled the dom off and jerked off all over her tits.
    Great girl and worthy of a return visit