I was debating between Sofia and Kiki as both would finish at the same time. Went with Sofia given she had no review at the time and I might as well punt it.

Part 1:
I was taken to the waiting room in the back and when the other customer was finished - I was taken into the massage room. It was cleaned and didn't even feel like another person had just finished their punt. Off came the clothes as Sofia walked in. She is a bit shorter than average - about 150-160cm with smooth and soft skin - not a blemish in sight. She has a pretty face and doesn't look thai at all - I was thinking she was more Indian/Nepalese but she confirmed herself she is thai. After chatting - I found out it's her first job here and she moved to Sydney recently to study english. Her english is definitely excellent and the chat was friendly. Her massage is decent but definitely not the best - I've told Ada that her massage can improve. I would say her massage roams quickly through areas and then it came back in a circle - I prefer when my masseuse takes the time to massage one area before moving onto the next. Otherwise, she had a very GFE/Girl next door feel with her massage. She really wanted to make me happy and make sure all the knots were gone. I will note that her massage wasn't all that erotic - no teasing at all, other than the upskirt she gave through the mirror.

Part 2:
This is where her character switched a bit. I had thought - given her part 1 - she wouldn't have an erotic bone in her body but she surprised me. She teased me through the glorious second hole and grabbed my balls and my shaft well. For a first day - she does well with the second hole. On the flip she asked for extras to do a 'diamond massage' which was a cat bath and a CBJ. She starts kissing all over my body and she really gets into it leaning her crotch over mine and moaning over my ear and licking/biting it. I think LFK/DFK was on the table but I typically don't do this with MLs - most usually aren't comfortable with this so I avoided it. I believe there was a bit of pussy slide - I wish I asked for more as it felt wet and moist. It didn't last long - I kind of felt like the tip might have just been outside the entrance and if I had thrusted it would've gone in. It was a great feeling though. On came the dom and she started her CBJ - it was ok. There was a bit of teeth at the beginning and it kind of hurt but it was alright for the rest. I asked her for a 69 but as soon as I saw her pretty and smooth coochie I just blew my load.

Sofia is a good visit overall but limit your spend on extras for one pineapple