Thread: CN Rebecca, Fulfiller of Raunchy Fantasies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CN Rebecca, Fulfiller of Raunchy Fantasies

So this is my first time writing an AR, been lurking around for a while, so be gentle brothers. I thought for my first AR I might as well do it properly, so this ones for the boys who love to read detailed reports.

Address: Diva Body Tone, 43 Albion St, Surry Hills
    Girl: CN Rebecca
    Price: $220/45 minutes
    Speaks: Mandarin, Cantonese, Some English
    Photos: Real! Mid 20s look, short blue/green hair, enhanced D cups, beautiful white skin.
    Services provided but not limited to: DFK, Shower together, Catbath, BBBJ, Rimming, Spanish, Ball licking, Sex in various positions

TLDR, recommend?: Big YES, can't wait to revisit her.

This was my first time at DBT, I've been to Kyoto 206 across the road many many months ago and had a great time but after reading some great reviews about this place I thought I couldn't resist the chance to try something new. So what's great about this forum is that I was browsing their website and was absolutely blown away by Nadia's photos, so I called up and immediately booked her, in my excitment waiting for my booking time, I started reading further into some of her reviews and discovered the small handful of mediocre reviews hidden behind one really positive one, so in a way I owe you gents one (maybe).

Contrarily, I had read nothing but consistently fantastic things across different reviews about CN Rebecca, so in my embarrassment I called back up and asked to change my booking with Nadia for Rebecca! Now before you call me a cheapskate, I want to state that I generally punt on a semi regular basis, definitely not as much as some bottomless wallet whales in this forum so I try to make every session count. Without taking the risk, I meander my way into 43's back-door and was shortly greeted by papasan and sorted the finances for my booking with Rebecca.

He guided me upstairs to big room number 4 where I waited shortly until I heard that euphoric clacking of heels on wooden boards approaching the room. Surely enough, in walks the gorgeous Rebecca, she is slim, white skin, busty (enhanced) D cups with a cute face wearing a short black miniskirt and a wonderful black lingerie bra. I'm pleased to report that her photos are 100% real, though her height might be slightly hyperbolised in them, there's nothing to detract from the real deal, she's hot.

She probes me, asking if I can speak any mandarin, but as an ABC I politely let her know that I only speak a conversational amount of broken Cantonese which she gladly says she does too. This girl is an absolute chatterbox machine, I want to try and put it in the best way possible, though some people don't like it, I much prefer that than the awkward silence of "yeah, the only reason we're here is for sex" vibe in the air. Her conversation is a good filler that lets me get to know her personality a little better and bring the atmosphere to a very comfortable time, its not awkward at all. We're both in our mid-late 20s, so she expresses how lucky and happy she is that she can start her shift at 5pm with a young, not-bad looking* guy as she is so often dealing with much older dudes than me, she humorously adds by saying she should buy a lottery ticket.

We both undress and get in the shower and she keeps striking conversation with me, rubbing her body up and down my junior, sliding him glamourously through her soapy breasts and turns around to slide through her ass cheeks. As she washes me and junior thoroughly, she is 'still' talking and talking non-stop and I barely have a chance to respond, so with the advice from an AR I read earlier today I shut her up by thrusting my lips upon her and commence some DFK and she's mildly surprised but not at all against the idea. After swapping tongues and saliva for 60 seconds she gets down and takes me whole in the mouth, gliding effortlessly up and down my shaft in the shower with no teeth, each time her lips pursed up and down my cock it felt heavenly.

Shortly after, since I passed down the massage only option and went for full diamond service, we promptly moved to the bed and cuddle; my arm behind her back and start more DFK for a whole 5 minutes long. I'm a confident kisser and I really enjoy the intimacy, so I hold the back of her head passionately with my left hand whilst my right hand swaps between grabbing her perky ass cheeks and reaching under to play with her clit, she seemed to really like this build up to foreplay as she is slowly stroking me whilst we're making out, moaning as we mutually masturbate each other.

Not wanting to ruin the flow, she seamlessly unlocks her lips from mine and slides down to my nipples and cat baths me thoroughly until she is again giving me incredible BBBJ with such strong pace and vacuum style suction. Hearing me enjoy this, she moves lower and lower until she pushes my legs up and starts DD, this girl doesn't skip a beat as she lashes me down there with gusto and skill. After a while of this, she wipes her mouth and gets some mouthwash, and right back at it again we're back to DFK (some guys might think that's weird and gross but I for one kept prompting for more DFK which she was eager to provide). After more of this, she moves down the bed and lifts my bum on her laps and starts giving me full Spanish with her enhanced chest, now I know I'm not the most blessed with length but it felt great nonetheless, she ends by stroking my little one to get harder and harder whilst cuddling and cat bathing me simultaneously.

By now, the time was ripe, she pulls out a dom and expertly tries to saddle me. I genuinely have to say that I have not tried a tighter girl ever, as I said, I'm not the longest guy out there but I've been told I have a good girth (I'm Asian btw), so when she tries to lower herself onto me in CG she makes cute whimpering moaning noises each time I try to gently thrust upwards and deeper into her. We delightfully moan together for a few minutes, until she says she can't take it anymore, so she asks me to take her into doggy, so I start railing her from behind into her tight entrance, holding her closely from behind so I can firmly control the pace and she's loving it, finally we switch to mish, where I fuck her hard and fast whilst staring into her eyes whilst making out with her, our sweat collided as we kept pounding each other for a while.

Here's where the problems start and where I might dissapoint the brothers reading this, I wasn't feeling my most energetic and I started going a bit soft due to how fast I was pumping her, the dom doesn't help either, but I digress, she lays me down on my back, cuddles my side and places a leg over me. As we're making out some more she gives me a HJ, she starts licking my neck and ears (which I love) grinding up and down me felt very GFE to me, she moans into my ears whilst occasionally DFK me and eventually with my help at the end I totally spill my load everywhere in a spectacular fashion.

In conclusion, I definitely could have helped myself by not masturbating too much in the week losing some sensitivity, but Rebecca did everything perfectly, her performance could not be faulted in how playful and wonderfully she fulfilled my raunchy GFE fantasies of lots of DFK and cuddling and passionate fucking. I can only provide my whole hearted recommendation, shes not at all a time watcher, shes a sexually confident cutie with a hot body and chatterbox personality that's willing to go the whole 9 yards to make you happy. Even though I much prefer natural breasts no matter the size, Rebecca may have turned a leaf for me, I hope to see her again soon.

Sorry for the long post. Thank you brothers in arms for taking the time to read.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    If Rebecca was a chatterbox machine then Nadia is another one at Diva.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If Rebecca was a chatterbox machine then Nadia is another one at Diva.
    Can confirmed Rebecca had good conversation techniques as felt very comfortable to chat with. Good English though

Banned
    Noice AR
    Thanks for sharing Bec sounds fabulous
    What’s her roster like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice AR
    Thanks for sharing Bec sounds fabulous
    What’s her roster like?
    No roster
    Unable to see her roster wlao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Rebecca after read 2 of her fabulous reports
    Rebecca not as slim as photos but with some meat on right spots so comfy hugging
    Has good bubbly personality
    Will visit again especially at this shop beautiful place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Visited Rebecca after read 2 of her fabulous reports
    Rebecca not as slim as photos but with some meat on right spots so comfy hugging
    Has good bubbly personality
    Will visit again especially at this shop beautiful place
    Thanks for your inputs
    My cup of tea lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Fck she has busty curvy body from photo
    Looking forward for visiting

Shop Owner
    Rebecca will work today until late night. Please come to have the good time! Book now to enjoy the relaxation!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Rebecca is working today. Please come and Book Now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Rebecca, NEW Beautiful Chinese Girl, Age 24, 165cm, Body Size 7 D Cup Classy Gorgeous Looking, Gentle Personality and Good Service! Diamond Service!

She is working today until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com