Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy 10th Year Anniversary to the forum and all the foundation members ㊗️🎉🍾👏👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just curious how the foundation members knew and signed up for forum when it just launched?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been lurking on these forums and the old forums before that for a while now. But i guess this is a good time to finally put up a post, especially in this thread!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow Congrats. remarkable milestone

Quote Originally Posted by rsandtc View Post
    My 5th post in ten years....
    Mate, never too late to start. Especially for a foundation member.

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Just curious how the foundation members knew and signed up for forum when it just launched?
    Mate, all the foundation members would have been a member of the old SYD99 forum. And we knew before hand that the forum was getting an upgrade and all existing members would be automatically migrated to the new forum - our current AUS99 forum on the 06/03/12. That’s why we all had the same date of joining. After that date, new members just had to sign up and join along the way until today.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow congrats guys. Awesome 10 yrs So much great memories the girls was amazing . Thank you Aus99 without it our life would never be the same

Some great shops back then -

Angel town
    All korean M5
    M8
    Romoe
    5star
    130 Red Rose
    TP Bathurst st
    Diva Sussex st
    Lotus massage
    Prymont star
    Sussex Star
    Summerville
    227BW
    Sliverfox massage
    Apple massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The good old days when we used to go to Babylon for the Japanese girls.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wow congrats guys. Awesome 10 yrs So much great memories the girls was amazing . Thank you Aus99 without it our life would never be the same

Some great shops back then -

Angel town
    All korean M5
    M8
    Romoe
    5star
    130 Red Rose
    TP Bathurst st
    Diva Sussex st
    Lotus massage
    Prymont star
    Sussex Star
    Summerville
    227BW
    Sliverfox massage
    Apple massage
    Brother Woods,

The two biggest influence and most significant events I benefited from the old forum was 501 Newtown and the review on Tiffany by Mr C&B which pointed me to SL !

Truly historical moments !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Woods,

The two biggest influence and most significant events I benefited from the old forum was 501 Newtown and the review on Tiffany by Mr C&B which pointed me to SL !

Truly historical moments !
    Lungor for me the most is - Pyrmont star then later Nana open SS I literally live at this two shop ..followed by SV opened in 2015 my new home

In 2012 - 5 star nd M5 was top shit the girls was wow!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lungor for me the most is - Pyrmont star then later Nana open SS I literally live at this two shop ..followed by SV opened in 2015 my new home

In 2012 - 5 star nd M5 was top shit the girls was wow!
    Yeap, even though I didn’t do much FS along the way. But 5 Star was my go to bang bang bang shop back then, the EE Cups Singapore girl Milo is still the only WL I had seen multiple times and more than one venue (plus the Penthouse!)

I actually saw Sweet Nana on Wednesday at SS and I probably shouldn’t have but I said this to her: looks like you have put on some weight !

N: yeah, I think so, and I’m getting bustier so you will like me ? What a babe !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congrats to the forum. Sad to know I've missed out on all the good early days adventures given that I was too young and no money.

This forum has helped me out heaps since I've joined. So I'm very grateful for all the contributors

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Congratulations, can not believe I been using this website for 10 years now, wish this website can keep going for another 10 and 10 years

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congratulations! Even though I haven't been on frequently enough, the stories that everyone shares, the support that we gave to each other during lockdown was amazing too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's gone down the toilet are the non-stop spam messaging from the providers in the After Report and Private AR sub-forums.
    Wish they would stick to the Shop and Girl Info and Shop Roster sections but I gather that is wishful thinking..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10yrs?? Wow I didnt realise the forum was still fairly new when I joined. I always thought aus99 exsisted way before like a secret underground community

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    What's gone down the toilet are the non-stop spam messaging from the providers in the After Report and Private AR sub-forums.
    Wish they would stick to the Shop and Girl Info and Shop Roster sections but I gather that is wishful thinking..
    Yes, it’s wishful thinking, don’t mention it again, it’s the reason you can access the full site for free !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    10yrs?? Wow I didnt realise the forum was still fairly new when I joined. I always thought aus99 exsisted way before like a secret underground community
    It did exist way before that date on another server.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, even though I didn’t do much FS along the way. But 5 Star was my go to bang bang bang shop back then, the EE Cups Singapore girl Milo is still the only WL I had seen multiple times and more than one venue (plus the Penthouse!)

I actually saw Sweet Nana on Wednesday at SS and I probably shouldn’t have but I said this to her: looks like you have put on some weight !

N: yeah, I think so, and I’m getting bustier so you will like me ? What a babe !
    Haha sometimes is good to be up front nd being honest..just like what Nana told me ..Nana: woods guess what Lungor from syd99 come today omg he looks the " God of gambler " she feel your presence that day

Nana was getting abit bigger ( and her ass haha) the last time I saw her must be In 2019 !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I assume the rap musical is only a few years away

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Not something likely to improve. But not all shops are guilty. Ginza and 227 Broadway, Summerville’s and Sydney Baby never done that I believe, so they are to be congratulated. They only just post the roster, great example for all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast