Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Happy 10th Year Anniversary to the forum and all the foundation members ㊗️🎉🍾👏👍

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The two biggest influence and most significant events I benefited from the old forum was 501 Newtown and the review on Tiffany by Mr C&B which pointed me to SL !

Truly historical moments !
    Indeed! They should be studied on the National Curriculum! Except that it would out you!

So much has changed since then. Crazy to think about. Happy 10th anniversary bros.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    So much has changed since then. Crazy to think about. Happy 10th anniversary bros.
    Yes. All happy crazy memory.

But we are still pumping hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Checked my profile, joined in 2012, wowww... time flies... who is also in the old forum here?
    We gotta be all in our 40s or 50s now, having kids running around or all grown up, but still occassionally goes punting 🤭🤭🤭

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! 10 Years!! I didn't realise that I was one of the Foundation members until brother Ahlungor pointed it out. Thanks to all the contributing members over the years. This is the best forum by far, especially for an introvert like me who doesn't really share much outside of a tight group of friends. Here's to another 20 years and beyond.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha hey i think that makes me a foundation member then. Havent contributed as much as i hoped but still had a few reviews throughout the years

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Same to you Bro, glad to see that you are still going strong !

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Checked my profile, joined in 2012, wowww... time flies... who is also in the old forum here?
    We gotta be all in our 40s or 50s now, having kids running around or all grown up, but still occassionally goes punting 🤭🤭🤭
    Brother bistro,

Foundation month member !!

Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    Wow! 10 Years!! I didn't realise that I was one of the Foundation members until brother Ahlungor pointed it out. Thanks to all the contributing members over the years. This is the best forum by far, especially for an introvert like me who doesn't really share much outside of a tight group of friends. Here's to another 20 years and beyond.
    Not so sure where would we all be in 20 years, still alive ? Let alone still punting ? ……. Lol

But then again , plenty of your guys are still at your prime and just starting out, it’s your world now !

Happy punting !

Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Ceath View Post
    haha hey i think that makes me a foundation member then. Havent contributed as much as i hoped but still had a few reviews throughout the years
    Hey, long time no hear brother Ceath,

Still betting on the horses ?

Got four winner on the weekend: Fireburn, Gentleman Roy, Forbidden Love and Shelby 66 @$11.00 !! But no multi as the anchor had gone down Verry Elleegantly …….. haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Just curious how the foundation members knew and signed up for forum when it just launched?
    If your question was about how we even knew about the original Syd99 forum, in my case it is because I've always been a whoremonger for as long as I can remember. I come from a South East Asian country where prostitution is illegal, but is still available as long as you know where to look. That situation "instilled" in me the use of internet forums as a source of information to know where to look for action. Back there, I used a lot of different forums like International Sex Guide or forum, World Sex forum or group, etc.... i can't remember their exact names now, lol. They also had a lot of special lingo like FL for free lancer, I remember, and it was all happening in hotels there.

So when I moved to Sydney, literally the first thing I did when I got my internet connection setup was to look for a sex forum. Didn't take me long to find my way to Syd99!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    10 years ago it was the best time with MOC girls, genuinely young uni students…

Can’t forget the one called Louis, a uni student doing a master degree in business management, only worked for 5 days out of curiosity !
    Many of their girls were perfect for guys looking for GFE. Some were innocent and inexperienced. There were times when they weren't even sure how to roll condoms onto the penis. A professional would know this but many MOC girls were newbies. Some had just one boyfriend before they started this job and wanted to be guided. You could feel they were having real orgasms and not fake ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MOC used to be $300 per hour. Then $350 per hour.
    Now its $450 per hour for standard girls and $600 for good girls.
    That's inflation right there.
    Bluemoon and MyGirlsDorm were also very good back in the days.
    I've had my fair share of duds at MOC, but the good ones where so good it more than made up for 1 or 2 dud punts in between.
    I dated a few of them too. One of the girls, I even did a road trip to the Gold Coast.
    Some girls offered "family services" which I didn't know what it meant back then.
    Those days are long gone, and I think MOC's quality and VFM is severely diminished.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea. Same here, haven't contributed much, but a daily visitor of the forum. I thought there will be a 10th year party with Hall Of Fame MLs in attendance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It did exist way before that date on another server.
    What server was that and what year did that start?

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    What server was that and what year did that start?
    No idea, don’t know much about that sort of stuff, but this forum started around 2005-06
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    10 years wow.... the good old days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SUP to all my 99 O.Gs

been outta the loop since Covid Lockdowns. what the hec does FOAM mean? thats a new one...

damn boyz its been 10 years already... we all veterans now hahahaha

peace out!

99!

Gang! Gang!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congratulations to all that partake in our community. Its a group with a wealth of knowledge, great banter and interesting discussions. 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    SUP to all my 99 O.Gs

been outta the loop since Covid Lockdowns. what the hec does FOAM mean? thats a new one...

damn boyz its been 10 years already... we all veterans now hahahaha

peace out!

99!

Gang! Gang!
    A couple more weeks for your own 10 year anniversary brother b00bs !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast