Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Happy 10th Year Anniversary to the forum and all the foundation members ㊗️🎉🍾👏👍

Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    10 years wow.... the good old days!
    Yeap, brother spider, before you knew it, a decade had slipped us by !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    congrats all. happy to be here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No idea, don’t know much about that sort of stuff, but this forum started around 2005-06
    I guess my real question is how did this forum start? Who were the founding members? and how did we all come across it?
    Might start a new topic..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    I guess my real question is how did this forum start? Who were the founding members? and how did we all come across it?
    Might start a new topic..
    You have to go way back to the Dreamtime, the Genesis, the Beginning, the Creation ... the dragon, the serpent, the dove, the forest, and the ocean ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It was a touch over 10 years ago today, on 06/03/2012 that we switched over from the old forum.

What a journey? for all those old timers like brothers Wilisno and Travelmate and lonely heart and many others it’s been a good ride wasn’t it? seriously punts intended. ��������

Not sure if any of us would be still around and a matter of fact the forum itself, but let’s do this for 10 more years, right ?

Let’s wish for more reviews, less trolling and plenty of new busty girls arriving across all sectors of the industry and happy puntings, please stay safe and be careful out there .

Cheers �� ��

Users such as Ahlungor make Aus99 it such an entertaining forum. I want to thank you for your wonderful stories over the years!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345