Establishment: Sari Thai Massage
Address: 187a Victoria Rd Drummoyne NSW 2047 (via Formosa St carpark) - 2 hours free parking.
WeChat: Drummoyne187a
10am to 8pm
Rate: 45 minutes $60 + $50

So i rocked up for a 45 session at this place where i met with Jasmine . I would normally tip the masseuse after part one ( or before part 2 starts) but she put her hand out for part 2 before anything started . A little forward of her but i went with the flow even though it felt a little odd ( never happened before ) . She did seem to have an attitude ( as per her shop bio )
. Anyhow she gave a pretty decent massage for a non legit establishment . No TT at all & When she asked me to flip i noticed she was quickly undressing at which time i asked her how much time we had left over . Her answer was just 5 minutes . I said that wont be enough time to have a reasonable unrushed finish and i felt to end it there ... she wasnt happy with that . I just dont see the point of only allowing for a 5 minute part 2 . I felt a bit cheated & put off and then we both quickly dressed . She went out and yelled out to the other ladies present in thai so i had no idea what was said . I advised the mamasan what happened but they just fully supported Jasmine on the basis she had already taken her gear off . I told them that it is not the appropriate response to give . I advised them i wont be back simply because they should have shown a little flexibility . I am a business owner and would not treat a client this way .I didnt expect much just a little acknowledgement that things should have been managed a little better by them and perhaps an incentive to return ... .Zilch ... Now they have lost a client forever ...

You wonder why so many small businesses fail...