Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why so many small businesses fail....

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why so many small businesses fail....

Establishment: Sari Thai Massage
    Address: 187a Victoria Rd Drummoyne NSW 2047 (via Formosa St carpark) - 2 hours free parking.
    WeChat: Drummoyne187a
    10am to 8pm
    Rate: 45 minutes $60 + $50

So i rocked up for a 45 session at this place where i met with Jasmine . I would normally tip the masseuse after part one ( or before part 2 starts) but she put her hand out for part 2 before anything started . A little forward of her but i went with the flow even though it felt a little odd ( never happened before ) . She did seem to have an attitude ( as per her shop bio )
    . Anyhow she gave a pretty decent massage for a non legit establishment . No TT at all & When she asked me to flip i noticed she was quickly undressing at which time i asked her how much time we had left over . Her answer was just 5 minutes . I said that wont be enough time to have a reasonable unrushed finish and i felt to end it there ... she wasnt happy with that . I just dont see the point of only allowing for a 5 minute part 2 . I felt a bit cheated & put off and then we both quickly dressed . She went out and yelled out to the other ladies present in thai so i had no idea what was said . I advised the mamasan what happened but they just fully supported Jasmine on the basis she had already taken her gear off . I told them that it is not the appropriate response to give . I advised them i wont be back simply because they should have shown a little flexibility . I am a business owner and would not treat a client this way .I didnt expect much just a little acknowledgement that things should have been managed a little better by them and perhaps an incentive to return ... .Zilch ... Now they have lost a client forever ...

You wonder why so many small businesses fail...

Banned
    Don't you hate it when some girls keep their clothes on for too long and then remove their gear with 15 minutes or less on the clock. If a girl is willing to get her gear off straight away that's great. In such case, I don't have a problem paying the ML her $50 tip immediately.

Let's hope the other girls don't follow Jasmine with her delayed removal of her gear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that. Try across the road at 110 and 184

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)
    Thanks for the feedback HKHoney888 and I'm sorry for your poor experience. Please PM us and we can work out a solution.

Regards,
    David

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear about this, shit happens with misunderstandings or deal with newbies.
    Sorry to see new management trying to supply good facilities and service to their customers.

Why so many small businesses failed…….New management need some encouragement too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear this, mate. I've had the tip taken upfront a few times before, but haven't had any issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With only 5 mins left? Can’t play with just 5 mins unless she’s willing to do overtime. Vicky should give the man more playing time.

Since management is looking at this thread I would like to suggest to improve return traffic is to use real photos on WeChat for SOME of the girls listed. The one I saw wasn’t bad looking at all so there’s no need to use someone else's photo, she’s fine as herself… maybe better than the bait photo. Baiting is a turn off for some of us, well at least for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just a few tips, set your alarm on your phone, for a 1 hour session set it for 45 minutes, and if she hasn't started part 2 by then tell her to hurry up,
    second never give her tip until the business is finished,
    had a ml start part2 without getting undressed she was like in a hurry to get it over and done with as well, so she only got a $20

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shop has some good girls and some not so good. Booked BB and while inexperienced she was good. Last Thursday I walked in and had Amie available. While her massage skills were honestly good (she told me she worked at legit massage shops and believable) for part 2 she refused to get on the bed, had to ask her few times to remove her bra before she obliged. At the end, couldn't get into the mood so I just asked to stop and just go back to massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear your exp brother. Maybe try the one in front 110!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 187aDrummoyne View Post
    Thanks for the feedback HKHoney888 and I'm sorry for your poor experience. Please PM us and we can work out a solution.

Regards,
    David
    Thanks for your reply David & your offer of a solution...
    Honestly though i will not put myself through any solution process when i have limited time available and there are more reliable options nearby with better offers. If you are in the business of providing part 2 as your service offering then you need to focus more on that process with your staff . Just be clearer about what punters should expect from your business when they visit .
    Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Sorry to hear your exp brother. Maybe try the one in front 110!
    Yeah sure will . We are spoiled for choice within 1 km of this location !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    The shop has some good girls and some not so good. Booked BB and while inexperienced she was good. Last Thursday I walked in and had Amie available. While her massage skills were honestly good (she told me she worked at legit massage shops and believable) for part 2 she refused to get on the bed, had to ask her few times to remove her bra before she obliged. At the end, couldn't get into the mood so I just asked to stop and just go back to massage.
    You don't get every ML getting on the massage table and lying next to you. Some will so it will depend on the girl. However, if the ML is not willing to remove her gear but still expects a $50 tip for HJ then you have every right to say no. I wouldn't enjoy the session if she kept her clothes on for most of the session.

I find Thais are more likely to do what they want and not what a customer asks them to do. They want to do it their way. On the other hand, Chinese girls don't really have a problem. If you ask them to remove their clothes in the beginning and hand over tip they do it for you.

I hope shops that post photos of their girls also put names of the girls next to the photos. It makes it easier to know which photo belongs to a particular girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would interested in hearing there solution. Somewhere else I’ve had free massage before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would interested in hearing their solution. Somewhere else I’ve had free massage before

Banned
    Thanks guys for the valuable feedback. We do have lots of new girls and some do need additional training/guidance. Please feel free to chat with Vicky or myself afterwards about the your experience - all feedback are welcome!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 187aDrummoyne View Post
    Thanks guys for the valuable feedback. We do have lots of new girls and some do need additional training/guidance. Please feel free to chat with Vicky or myself afterwards about the your experience - all feedback are welcome!
    Congratulation Vicky my friend starting your new business,
    Saw you have tried some efforts to run a good business, definitely will come to supports.
    See you next week
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very brave to open shops in the current economic climate.. less foot traffic and people staying home to work etc.

This shop is on a very steep learning curve to understand customer satisfaction is paramount.
    Training staff is integral to any business in a competitive environment ( 3 other shops in walking distance).
    The competition across the street (also a new shop) has figured it out providing excellent customer service .

Banned

Meet Jasmine

Pro: Good relaxation massage
    Con: Poor time management (WIP)

Real photo taken inside the shop today 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on ya Vicky! Real pics! Your real pics are by far the best ones I’ve seen on WeChat. Do Jessie next if she still works there, I think she’s nice and really good massage skill… potential, I reckon. Not playing you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast