Thread: Urban Unwind Tepid Summer at best

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Urban Unwind Tepid Summer at best

Quick report - dropped in to Urban at the Plains - hoping to see Viet Luna - not working so ok who else?
    Met by Summer PRC - 30ish+ PRC slim. Ok trial 30 min pls. Asked for soft and relaxing - got meat tenderising massage with ocassional mechanical touch here and there.
    Kept well away. Massage technique seemed like going through the motions. Made my mind up after 10 mins that no more money would be fortcoming.
    Back wipe down and flip after 20 mins and "Thanks thats all" from me and out the door.
    In short: waste of time.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited the sister shop on the Sunny Coast recently.
    Was one of those moments where as soon you slide open the door you should turn around and leave, but I was keen and out of time.
    Chinese boiler on loan from Brisbane. Opted for the 1 & 1/2 half pineapple option. She wanted money up front and then tried to go fully naked to get more out of me.
    Even tried to get a look in the wallet as I got the money out to see how much I had ( I know rookie error, never take the wallet).
    Place also has very high road exposure.
    WIR - NO.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Luckily $40 for a 30 min time waste is not a biggie. I often say its more the time / hassle then the money.
    I'm thinking surely sooner or later you have to strike gold...surely lol
    BTW re Purple - very hit & miss. Been everywhere around BP, Logan, Springwood, S bank - hard to find anything consitently good that rivals a ViVi, FG, the old 4S, SSDS, Tick toc.
    Funny the suburbs with the most Asian girls hasn't got one decent shop.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it's odd, south used to be alright..now pretty poor. Used to go serenity a bit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Quick report - dropped in to Urban at the Plains - hoping to see Viet Luna - not working so ok who else?
    Met by Summer PRC - 30ish+ PRC slim. Ok trial 30 min pls. Asked for soft and relaxing - got meat tenderising massage with ocassional mechanical touch here and there.
    Kept well away. Massage technique seemed like going through the motions. Made my mind up after 10 mins that no more money would be fortcoming.
    Back wipe down and flip after 20 mins and "Thanks thats all" from me and out the door.
    In short: waste of time.
    4FoW2
    Hats off to you! Well done, she is very money greedy, I got sucked in to it once! I need to learn how to walk away!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Yeah it's odd, south used to be alright..now pretty poor. Used to go serenity a bit
    Yep Serenity WAS good pre covid ...big Jap girl forgot her name loved getting offf and giving and for 2 pines.
    Went twice a while back and service was poor so crossed off list.
    When you think about that area New Green Tea, Serenity, Thai Place on the hill, Ying Yang ( what a joke) Esquisite etc etc etc nothing I've found is any good.
    Go all the way to Sunnybank and all around Springwood too all crap. So many shops so poor - who keeps these jokers in business?????
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yep Serenity WAS good pre covid ...big Jap girl forgot her name loved getting offf and giving and for 2 pines.
    Went twice a while back and service was poor so crossed off list.
    When you think about that area New Green Tea, Serenity, Thai Place on the hill, Ying Yang ( what a joke) Esquisite etc etc etc nothing I've found is any good.
    Go all the way to Sunnybank and all around Springwood too all crap. So many shops so poor - who keeps these jokers in business?????
    4FoW2
    I user to like serenity too but they went downhill. I keep going back in the hopes that I'll find a good one. There are shit shops with a couple of good girls in the Logan area just need to keep pushing on lol. I have found heaps in the area.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by izsikk View Post
    I user to like serenity too but they went downhill. I keep going back in the hopes that I'll find a good one. There are shit shops with a couple of good girls in the Logan area just need to keep pushing on lol. I have found heaps in the area.
    Heaps of shops - not heaps of good ML I would assume. If you have found "heaps" of good ML the would appreciate sharing but up to you. and by good ML I mean those that give service akin to FG, ViVi, etc not just nude hj.
    4FoW2