Thread: korajade

Senior Member(無間使者)

korajade

Hey Gents. I was thinking of upping my game a bit as a way to gift myself for a good year. This private is about what I'd drop at the star on occasion so it's in semi budget. Any feedback or thoughts on the girl?

www.korajade.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Hey Gents. I was thinking of upping my game a bit as a way to gift myself for a good year. This private is about what I'd drop at the star on occasion so it's in semi budget. Any feedback or thoughts on the girl?

www.korajade.com
    It's way out of my budget, but I see why not if you waited a whole year for this one moment with her.

My opinion is, she is hot

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    At $1k an hour and CBJ only, probably no DFK either by the looks of it, this has disappointment written all over it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    At $1k an hour and CBJ only, probably no DFK either by the looks of it, this has disappointment written all over it.
    Agree with above. Also, maybe it’s just me, but I’m seeing more of a square jawline / masculine look in some of the pics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you know it's cbj? I only see natural sex is not in the cards. You know something the rest of us do not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's not my cup of tea mate, body looks great but something about that head worries me.
    For the price and service, this seems to be screaming disappointment for me.
    But it's your money mate and we all have different tastes and expectations. If you're keen on it, go for it and leave a review either way.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    How do you know it's cbj? I only see natural sex is not in the cards. You know something the rest of us do not?
    BBBJ = natural oral sex.

You can also tell what are her priorities based on the structure of her website. A section called "Rates & Services" has nothing about services, only the rates and times. Then she goes on and on about how great and famous she is, on and on about etiquette. There's literally nothing there describing what's in store for you when you book, instead it has what's NOT going to happen. It really stinks of a terrible experience this one.

I don't think I would do her even if she paid me to do it. Seems like a real chore, that's all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea I'm thinking a hard pass on this one. Thanks guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At least if u drop 1-2k at the star, u mY have a chance to win money back. Had a quick look at the website and agree with all the other brothers comments. Its probably gonna be like dropping ur money into the toilet. Probably better off doing an outfall for a couple of hours with some ginza girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d spend 1 or 2k on someone else before this one. Abit OP IMO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like she uses her playboy cover to boost profile and overcharge. Likely another princess, probably not worth it and ending up with disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    At least if u drop 1-2k at the star, u mY have a chance to win money back. Had a quick look at the website and agree with all the other brothers comments. Its probably gonna be like dropping ur money into the toilet. Probably better off doing an outfall for a couple of hours with some ginza girls
    Yes and that would be a better choice as you can win your money and have some left over for her