Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what is nuru

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nuru

The best, in my experience, is Zara in The Rocks.
    She is a pretty Mongolian woman in her 40’s
    $200 an hour for the Rolls Royce of b2b massages.
    http://www.eroticnuru.com/

I challenge any bloke to last the hour without coming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Honestly Nuru massage is not that special just a more wet version of b2b slide
    Obviously you have never experienced a real one. I have only been in Japan once and only for 20 hours, but my travel work mate took me to a soapland in Tokyo which accepted white fellas. I was in there for 4 hours and got the full service available (no fs, but definitely a better experienced). I have never had anything like it since. If Mr Stone recommendation above is even anywhere close, try it. There is nothing like warm to hot nuru gel and plenty of it, its truely nothing like oil.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been to a bunch of soaplands across Japan over the years, which is the true Nuru body to body massage. All deliver FS, usually a couple of rounds, whereas those that do nuru and happy endings/ BBBJs are called Fashion Health (or delivery health if at home/hotel). There's also blow job bars called Pink Salons.

Anyway, most soapies you want minimum 70 minutes to get the mat play. Typical agenda is select and meet girl, into room then straight into FS. When done, onto the funny chair for some BBBJ and arse cleaning, into a bath while the girl sets the nuru and mat up.

Then onto the best bit, lie down on the mat with a towel for your head so you don't slip away, they cover you with the hot gel and do amazing body slides, pussy slides, BBBJ, rimming and FS. Its an artform almost, I've nearly come after some girls use the back of their knee to jerk me off. Best thing is that nuru gel is so slippery, odorless and washes straight off, unlike oil.

Always come out completely spent and feeling awesome. Best bit is a free limo drive back to your train station if choice. Just awesome .

Desperate for one in Sydney. Only managed to find one once with a private in Chatswood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12