Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indian Brothels or Indian girls in brothels

Quote Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
    Yes, there is a few really good ones in New Delhi right across from the 7-11 run by Ramesh Singh
    What's the address again? I am thirsty af for some poo action.

Banned

Bruhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 747 View Post
    Damn you missed out on the best Indian girl, Ariana at 42g. God's I miss her, what a unicorn. Beautiful, young and in great shape cause she worked out. Incredibly horny, great service. Saw her 20 times or so and full of regret it wasn't more...

Midnight Delight in parra has some Indians now and then. Most are big.

Ariana was Fkn shit, hence leaving. Terrible

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter 747 View Post
    Damn you missed out on the best Indian girl, Ariana at 42g. God's I miss her, what a unicorn. Beautiful, young and in great shape cause she worked out. Incredibly horny, great service. Saw her 20 times or so and full of regret it wasn't more...

Midnight Delight in parra has some Indians now and then. Most are big.
    Yea same had an amazing time with her and got nervous and couldn't get my little brother up. But she was a trooper. If she comes back I need to go for round 2.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm that midnight delight in parramatta frequently has indian girls - I saw one of them once, she was ok but a bit too bossy for my liking. I think her name was Rita.

Also a private girl named Sia, also in parra, pops up from time to time. Chatty, sweet, nice body, average face, great tits, terrible cbj, amazing sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a mature Indian private I visited regularly a few years ago, not sure if she is still operating. Used to be from a motel Near Ryde/parramatta area, found her from Locanto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently had a session with a girl who was telling me why she never sees Indian punters anymore. Their reputation is well deserved.
    God knows why youd want to visit an Indian brothel. Can you just imagine what it'd be like.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Recently had a session with a girl who was telling me why she never sees Indian punters anymore. Their reputation is well deserved.
    God knows why youd want to visit an Indian brothel. Can you just imagine what it'd be like.
    India tops the world’s worst countries for women.

https://www.wonderslist.com/10-worst...r-women/?amp=1

1 Nirvana in Pendle Hill

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Banned
    Don’t waste your time and money on Indian girls. The majority hate their work and consider it beneath them. They usually won’t perform to expectations.

The other reason you won’t find too many in this business is that they can get legitimate jobs as their English skills are good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Don’t waste your time and money on Indian girls. The majority hate their work and consider it beneath them. They usually won’t perform to expectations.

The other reason you won’t find too many in this business is that they can get legitimate jobs as their English skills are good
    Yeah I dunno. 42G has had Arianna and the other Priyanka. Both of those ladies were amazing. There was also the glamour who worked at 130 Botany a couple years back.

You do get the other side of the coin like the girls at 105 Pyrmont before it shut down. I think Indian girls are as much as punt as any other tbh.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

For once I agree with Fred. Well maybe twice.
    The only thing I would add is Indian women are not generally very attractive anyway, so really not worth the bother.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    For once I agree with Fred. Well maybe twice.
    The only thing I would add is Indian women are not generally very attractive anyway, so really not worth the bother.
    *Nod my head from side to side*

Am I agreeing with you or disagreeing with you?

Banned

You know how much a ML can make in a day?

And how much a girl with English skills can make standing in a shop front serving shoppers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiuYouEven View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering are there any good Indian brothels or Indian girls that you guys visit ?
    You'll get better results trying for Indian girls in Seeking.com.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    it seems the Indians have drawn a short straw somewhere. Asian WLs refusing to service Indians......and now punters refusing to see Indian females.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    it seems the Indians have drawn a short straw somewhere. Asian WLs refusing to service Indians......and now punters refusing to see Indian females.
    Anti-discrimination Board is one venue the Indian punters could go to for being refused to be served in massage parlours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s the usual defence of a bully or racist… you can’t handle a joke… so boring..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Anti-discrimination Board is one venue the Indian punters could go to for being refused to be served in massage parlours.
    What would they say?

The lady refuses to jack me off and/or engage in sexual intercourse with me. Please force her to?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I can picture it now - Indian guy goes to the anti-discrimination board to complaint about being refused to be serviced in a massage parlour, and the dude on the board is beta101.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast