Thread: Thai Katie. What a passionate girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thai Katie. What a passionate girl!

WL's Name: Katie
    Establishment : Kyoto206 girl but working at Diva Body Tone for now due to 206 renovation
    Date of Visit : 15.03.2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    Business Hours : 10am-late
    rate: Diamond service is 270 for one hour and 160 for 30minutes.

Yesterday I had a full on girl friend experience with Thai girl Katie. Pics on website are definitely her but the real person is a bit bigger. I guess she's in her early to middle 20s. She has a busty body and seductive lips. Just looks like a naughty girl we bump into in a night club. Around 165 tall. Natural C cup boobs and nice firm big ass.

Deep french kiss is on offer. Katie is probably new to the industry because she doesn't even know some routines of a session. After we finished shower, we just skipped the routine and locked lips. Her DFK was full of passion. We went straight to the bed. She is ok with 69. I tasted her pussy. I found out the extra point on her clitoris where she felt most sensitive. And keep stimulating that point until I ate her out. Then I went on to eat her ass...

She dommed me up for some cowgirl. I remember she rode me like crazy while I sat up for some tits eating. Unlike some professional WLs, I think this girl really enjoy sex if you can turn her on. She's ok with all the positions and took my pounding like a warrior. When I fucked her from behind, she even told me to fuck her harder and go deeper. Finally I dropped all my loads into her mouth.

We took a short break and she said she wanted the second round. But I'm a one shot guy and also I'm trying to build some emotional connections with the girl. So during the time left, I wrapped my arms around her, listening to her stories and kissing her from time to time. She told me she just arrived in Australia a short time ago and also we talked about each other's hobbies. Her English is ok.

I left with a big smile on my face and couldn't wait to see her again. Katie. nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any pics of Katie? Couldn’t see any on the website or on Diva Body Tone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Any pics of Katie? Couldn’t see any on the website or on Diva Body Tone
    Check out Kyoto or Sakura website in rosters section and you will find her.

KATIE is on today at SAKURA 57 25/03/22 (Fri)
    3pm-CLOSE

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Check out Kyoto or Sakura website in rosters section and you will find her.
    I only found a Katie from Cambodia, not Thai ... must be her I guess

Banned
    Noice AR bro
    Saw Katie at Dive Body Tone noice lady

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    I only found a Katie from Cambodia, not Thai ... must be her I guess
    Yes that's her. She's Thai not Cambodian!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Real person is bigger? You mean much fatter or big boned? Her photos look ok, not slim but not too bad. I have a problem with excessive tummy fat tho

Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post
    WL's Name: Katie
    Establishment : Kyoto206 girl but working at Diva Body Tone for now due to 206 renovation
    Date of Visit : 15.03.2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    Business Hours : 10am-late
    rate: Diamond service is 270 for one hour and 160 for 30minutes.

Yesterday I had a full on girl friend experience with Thai girl Katie. Pics on website are definitely her but the real person is a bit bigger. I guess she's in her early to middle 20s. She has a busty body and seductive lips. Just looks like a naughty girl we bump into in a night club. Around 165 tall. Natural C cup boobs and nice firm big ass.

Deep french kiss is on offer. Katie is probably new to the industry because she doesn't even know some routines of a session. After we finished shower, we just skipped the routine and locked lips. Her DFK was full of passion. We went straight to the bed. She is ok with 69. I tasted her pussy. I found out the extra point on her clitoris where she felt most sensitive. And keep stimulating that point until I ate her out. Then I went on to eat her ass...

She dommed me up for some cowgirl. I remember she rode me like crazy while I sat up for some tits eating. Unlike some professional WLs, I think this girl really enjoy sex if you can turn her on. She's ok with all the positions and took my pounding like a warrior. When I fucked her from behind, she even told me to fuck her harder and go deeper. Finally I dropped all my loads into her mouth.

We took a short break and she said she wanted the second round. But I'm a one shot guy and also I'm trying to build some emotional connections with the girl. So during the time left, I wrapped my arms around her, listening to her stories and kissing her from time to time. She told me she just arrived in Australia a short time ago and also we talked about each other's hobbies. Her English is ok.

I left with a big smile on my face and couldn't wait to see her again. Katie. nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Real person is bigger? You mean much fatter or big boned? Her photos look ok, not slim but not too bad. I have a problem with excessive tummy fat tho
    I mean big boned. She is not slim not chubby. don't worry about excessive tummy fat. She doesn't have that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes that's her. She's Thai not Cambodian!
    Don’t understand why shops often don’t like describing Thai girls as Thai …