Thread: Acacia after report, stay away

Banned

Acacia after report, stay away

After reading the comments on Acacia I decided I’ll take a gamble and see what it’s about….

Upon first looks, photos look absolutely nothing like her in person. (Fake)

Getting into the room, showered etc laid on the bed. She seemed off, like shaky/anxious/rushed. Almost like she was hanging for something.

Starts bj and asks if I want bbbj for an extra $200, fuck no lol. Bj sucked, as if I’m gonna pay an extra $200 for that shit. I then asked what other extras are available and she said Greek for $300 LOL Foh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . That came down to $200 half way through but I wasn’t interested.

She also kept complaining about how big my dick is but it’s most definitely average. Very annoying.

Definitely a dud punt. Stay away fellas.

Plenty of other great girls at 42 to see.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photos are definitely real: you can tell by her tattoos. I last saw her end of last year when she first started at 42G so maybe she’s changed a lot since then? Pity you had a bad time though.

Banned
    Wow...$200 for BBBJ and $300 for anal. What planet is this girl from? No wonder guys stick with Asian girls!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    The photos are definitely real: you can tell by her tattoos. I last saw her end of last year when she first started at 42G so maybe she’s changed a lot since then? Pity you had a bad time though.

0 resemblance to the photos. Besides the tattoos looks absolutely nothing like her. Different body, skin colour and face. Heck they might be her but from my eyes, 0 resemblance. I wouldn’t have went if I knew what she looked like prior

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    0 resemblance to the photos. Besides the tattoos looks absolutely nothing like her. Different body, skin colour and face. Heck they might be her but from my eyes, 0 resemblance. I wouldn’t have went if I knew what she looked like prior
    That’s such a shame! I thought her face looked really pretty when I met her, almost like a naughty librarian with her glasses framing her big green eyes. Her body was slim Sz 6 and tight, although her breasts were on the smaller side with a little sag. Smooth blemish-free skin with a little tan, so yes exactly like her photos. Guess she doesn’t look like that now. Women in this industry can change their appearances so quickly!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nowadays, shop rebrands ladies with different names, nationalities etc too!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw her in the line up when they had no girls available. Ended up deciding to wait for angel from which I had an amazing time.

The girl looked hot and similar to the photo but didn't go with her cause western service isn't for me. I like my bbbj and DFK. But yea sucks and 200 is very pricy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So sad to hear your experience bro. Its just a mood killer when WLs are asking for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was one day when 42G posted Acacia’s infamous dildo pic without covering her face. Face looked pretty good to me, if you don’t mind Botox lips.

Banned
    Saw her in a lineup once. She looks like she's good for a COF with those glasses on!

Don't know what OP means by zero resemblance, I reckon she resembles at least 80% the photo on website.

Some days 42G gets so busy that walk-ins don't get to see any lineup. Then there's days where you get a train of girls introducing themselves that you don't know which ones to choose from. And when you accidentally walk past a room where the WL is finishing up you'd see a super hot WL that's almost impossible to see in a lineup and almost impossible to book as well.