Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AnytimeM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Anyone who tries to do anything with a ml that she doesn't consent to is a piece of shit. Plenty of men do this regardless of reviews.
    That could be correct?
    However, this young lady is gunna have a lot more trying now….thanks yo you.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is correct, we know well that forceful creepy awful bastards are everywhere in this environment and many posters here are that. But you'll passively remark "that could be correct?" Then assert something far less tangible ("...gunna...") as fact?

I disagree it has the effect you're describing - scumbag monsters are what they are with or without reading one sentence. I wonder if you even believe it, let alone care, since your first reply didn't mention it at all - and "...struggling to differentiate fact from fiction?" implies I was making it up?

If you really are concerned and think it's bad and will cause a problem for that worker, say so and I'll delete it.
    You’ve answered your own questions.

In your own words, ‘forceful creepy awful bastards, scumbag monsters, are here, on this site’.
    You’ve promoted a $100 rimming session, CIF, plus snuggles and kisses, under the AC, with M***y….generous of you to tip an extra $35!!!!
    Standard going rate for a NHJ is $100.

Do I care……never question my integrity, ever!!!

I threw off by questioning, fact from fantasy?
    I won’t make this mistake again….next time, I’ll just call it out.

Anyway, it was only one sentence, according to you…what harm could come from it?
    Good luck M***y…..I feel she may need it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How can such a nice, simple, honest review degenerate this way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s 2 sides and the truth always lies somewhere in the middle

People can post what they want, girls can scam and guys can believe they want and act in it how they choose

Some of the studs on here turn the girls on so much for so little - I suppose they are sick of beating them off down the club - or beating something off down the club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think CMPunk was just giving a review, not being intentionally harmful. We all want to share and read reviews, that is the aim of this forum. If the ML agreed to thecreview then its all good. If not (more likely), then I do agree with YellowFever. Lots of guys read the reviews on here, figure out who the ML is and will try the same. Some will expect the same treatment and $ value. The ML will have a hard time. Happened lots if times before on here.
    Some punters get banned, especially if the story is true and the ML/shop work out who the punter was. Some punters get banned for trying this, especially if the story us not true, and some MLs will change shops because of rude punters ( then we all lose iut).
    Would be better for all to just adjust their posts and replied posts, remove the offending words and the ML involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just went to anytime last week, first time ever.

M***y, very cute, very generous and sensual. I'd describe her body as "petite but lifts weights" - stocky but still fairly slim and feminine, plenty to grab and squeeze but not flabby, and holy shit an amazing butt. Gorgeous cheeky face too. PRC or Taiwan maybe? I wouldn't know and didn't ask - but looked more Chinese than SE.

2 pine for fully nude HJ - was offered bbbj for extra pine but was short.

However, we had amazing chemistry and it escalated fast. Long story short:
    -- intense daty
    -- best deepthroat I've ever had, her head hanging back over the table
    -- she loves having her butt smacked hard
    -- 69 with my tongue in multiple holes
    -- finale of her rubbing out a second orgasm for herself while I finished myself on her face

We were already overtime but I cleaned us off and we cuddled on the table for another ten minutes with the aircon on full blast.

I can say the 2 pine were well spent, given all the freebies she'd donated, so I donated the remaining 35 from my wallet
    Great!! Gonna try this one out. Haven't been to AT for ages!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am missing Icecreammmmm 😩😩😩

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wrong Chanel was for t5 sorry lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is what I don't get. AnytimeM M***y. It takes almost 1 minute to look at Locanto ad and figure out who and where this is.
    Can you help me understand why we do this because I don't see the point yet.
    Either the codes are so easy anyone can figure it out or they are so hard noone can figure it out, which means it is bad info. What is the point if noone can figure it out?
    I saw ***** at winkwinknudge today and got lots of XXXX hurray!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    This is what I don't get. AnytimeM M***y. It takes almost 1 minute to look at Locanto ad and figure out who and where this is.
    Either the codes are so easy anyone can figure it out or they are so hard noone can figure it out, which means it is bad info. What is the point if noone can figure it out?
    We hide the names to create reasonable doubt for any form of court requirement. If they get caught doing something, it doesn't matter what name they used but any follow on action is hard to attribute clearly. QLD Laws are terrible for this stuff and this is what is needed to help the scene survive. Documenting any illegal activity clearly and unambiguously will just get people in trouble and then shops will close because of trouble or not worth the risk.

Those who post names and doing things in a public forum just don't care for whatever trouble falls from it. They're the ones who ruin it for the rest, spook girls away or shops close down and create drama.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You kidding yourself !!! Lol police not stupid . It’s same If someone says or orders drugs saying can u bring me ice with my drinks or want order a pizza cops know all the codes for everything and every trade .. if shops offer the service outright on locanto sexy pics would like cum or leave happy or price included everything then bigger fool them if caught they more fucked with the adds they run than what is hear say on a forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    You kidding yourself !!! Lol police not stupid . It’s same If someone says or orders drugs saying can u bring me ice with my drinks or want order a pizza cops know all the codes for everything and every trade .. if shops offer the service outright on locanto sexy pics would like cum or leave happy or price included everything then bigger fool them if caught they more fucked with the adds they run than what is hear say on a forum
    Correct. Police are not stupid. I said court. Not cops. Court is where fines and prosecution happens. That is where reasonable doubt needs to be overcome for a conviction. The shops that advertise outright know the risk and that the cops don't do much unless the PLA or some member of parliament shakes their credentials for reelection. Doesn't mean we should get lazy and make it easier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Zakthecat is mentioning why there are risks. I think everybody would love an open forum where we could discuss mls and sex workers like adults, but the current laws in queensland make that impossible.

One well known shop was shut down permanently because of information in this forum
    Another well known shop was shut down for months because of info here and complaints from neighbours. One worker got deported, another two were warned to never work in shops again.
    The shops, workers and owners that have been dragged to court get minimal fines and its generally a waste of police time, but they have to act if enough pressure is placed on them.
    If the laws change then we can deal with this in a much more practical way.

Many workers have been Id’d here. Sometimes they have to move shops. Owners read the threads here. They do not want police hassling them. The girl will be moved on. Sometimes too much info is revealed here and the girl gets inundated with unrealistic motherfuckers expecting the same service without the work put in.

Take a look at how many views a thread gets, then compare to how many posts. There are a lot if anonymous types reading this. Anytime a rarer service, cheaper price or exceptional service is mentioned, that lady is then expected to do that service to every guy. Its not a brothel. Some guys put in more work, are more charming. Better looking, more money etc. The Ml is more likely to offer a varied service. If someone posting a story that sounds too good to be true, it usually is nonsense.
    A high percentage of guys entering a massage shop are not the best of the best. Old, ugly, fat, no personality etc.

We get new guys to this forum all the time who dont take the time to learn the proper way to do this. Sure you can come in all guns blazing, but who wins if a shop gets police heat? If a girl gets moved on? Other customers suffer. Its stupid, but thats the way it is. If you get bad service, then that seems fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    If these shops ever get significant police heat, they are fucked. Only takes one zealous neighbour, one loud mouth church type, one stupid customer and that shop gets done. Police arent stupid. They generally look the other way, but they do immigration checks all the time as a first warning. Girls get spoken to and told what they should not be doing. A lot of ladies take these threats very seriously. Getting deported is a stain thats hard to wash away. Finding evidence if the police have the resources includes checking this forum. Its happened multiple times. Odds are slim, but a lot of us love our favourite mls.
    Some guys come in all guns blazing and potentially ruin it for everyone. The only winner is them....maybe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12