Thread: C Zora at Sakura57 - hottie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Zora at Sakura57 - hottie

I just tried a new girl Zora from sakura57 this afternoon. Face 8/10 body 9/10 service 9/10 around 165 tall, slim body with C to D cup boobs. I reckon her boobs are real as they're soft and bouncing when cowgirl but I'm not 100% sure. Her long legs are very attractive.

Zora is easy-going. We broke the ice soon. There was lots of DFK in the shower room. I asked her to lie prone on the edge of bed. I held her legs to close them up. Then I ate that lovely round ass, along with her pussy. The intense pleasure from stimulation made her scream out. I did this for 10 minutes before I got her into bed. She gave me a nice catbath before she went all the way down to my cock which was hard rock. At the beginning she licked the tip of my cock with her hands stroking the shaft. It was a huge turn on for me to see my cock going in and out a young pretty girl's mouth. At the same time, the eye contact with her even enhanced the sexual arousal.

Zora is so good at cowgirl. She knows about the right timing to change the rhythm and speed. At times she suddenly began to shake her ass fast, I think this probably because I hit her G-spot. She rode me for a long time then we tried some other positions and finally I came into the condom inside her.

She is the best I met recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    I just tried a new girl Zora from sakura57 this afternoon. Face 8/10 body 9/10 service 9/10 around 165 tall, slim body with C to D cup boobs. I reckon her boobs are real as they're soft and bouncing when cowgirl but I'm not 100% sure. Her long legs are very attractive.

Zora is easy-going. We broke the ice soon. There was lots of DFK in the shower room. I asked her to lie prone on the edge of bed. I held her legs to close them up. Then I ate that lovely round ass, along with her pussy. The intense pleasure from stimulation made her scream out. I did this for 10 minutes before I got her into bed. She gave me a nice catbath before she went all the way down to my cock which was hard rock. At the beginning she licked the tip of my cock with her hands stroking the shaft. It was a huge turn on for me to see my cock going in and out a young pretty girl's mouth. At the same time, the eye contact with her even enhanced the sexual arousal.

Zora is so good at cowgirl. She knows about the right timing to change the rhythm and speed. At times she suddenly began to shake her ass fast, I think this probably because I hit her G-spot. She rode me for a long time then we tried some other positions and finally I came into the condom inside her.

Thank you for the nice review! Zora will be back soon!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how many punters here believe this is a real AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fake AR

I would have to agree 100%

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max888 View Post
    I would have to agree 100%
    WTF? what makes you think my AR is fake? A person who has only 3 posts says my AR is fake. lol... just sharing my experience for the punter brothers. Why don't you go to find out and tell me I'm wrong?!

Thanks for the review, punters are constantly being swindled so it's natural to take a skeptical posture. I don't know if this is a real AR but I'll take you at your word and keep any eye out for more posts from you in the future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post

How good is Zora's English?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    How good is Zora's English?
    zoras english is reasonable for basic conversation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are her photos real?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Are her photos real?
    they are real, but the blurry hides her face. like all the pics at this shop.
    for me she has a real nice body, but face is kinda weird in an ok way. some say she has ugly face and i can see why. i wouldnt say ugly, but i would say, bit weird.

ZORA here today 14/04/22 (Thu)
    2pm-2am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au