Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr (opening special)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, tallish, curvy, B-cups, lovely shapely butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's a lovely girl who gives very good service

My experience/comments : After an excellent session with Crystal at 90 on Tuesday I decided return so I called Rita and booked Bella.

Bella was ready when I turned up and I was shown into Room 1.

Bella is tallish and pretty and looked good with her cute bob-cut. She was wearing a black suspender belt round her waist, a black corset and a black g-string, all of which highlighted a lovely shapely, round bum. (Just like the photos on their website, which are real.)

After some hugging and light kissing I stripped and showered and Bella knelt beside me on the bed.

She gave me a brief catbath and then stripped. She has a nice curvy figure with B-cups, a couple of tattoos and a closely trimmed bush.

She was still kneeling beside me and started a very good BBBJ with some teabagging (she asked whether I wanted a condom). No teeth or tissue-breaks, plenty of saliva and good use of her hands.

We’d got off to a quick start so I enjoyed this for a good while before asking Bella to move round for some 69.

This was good as Bella was soon gently moaning and panting. It seemed like she got close a couple of times but I don’t think she came.

Bella dismounted and said she wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked for some more BJ before getting her lie down for some DATY.

Again she was making all the right noises and seemed to get close a couple of times. I briefly finger-fucked her but she didn’t seem keen so I stopped and watched from close up while she masturbated with the assistance of some lube. I also sucked on her toes which she seemed to enjoy.

I lay down for yet more BJ (noticing that there were several large damp patches on the top-sheet) and soon had to ask Bella to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she pulled a face.

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl. This was great as Bella rode me for a long while with great passion and energy.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. As I said, she has a peachy bum which I enjoyed admiring from above. I also managed a bit of FIA but again she didn’t seem too keen.

We switched to the mish. It was lovely looking down at her pretty face while she held her legs in the air and I just gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and we had a chat. She said she was from Singapore and has been here for a few years – her English is good. She currently works at 90 on Thursdays and Fridays and has a job in retail other days.

Time was up so I showered and dressed and went and had a chat with Rita. I also met Amy who looks like she knows what to do in the bedroom so I’ll probably book her soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Where is their website? I never know Artarmon 90 has a website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vt4444 View Post
    Thanks for the review. Where is their website? I never know Artarmon 90 has a website.
    For some reason my attempt at linking the website in my review didn't work.

It is http://www.artarmon90.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thanks Fred69. very detailed review. used to vidit that shop years ago. good to know it’s revamped .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Been there long time ago before Susan sold off the business. The then owner never able to get any good girls in and I have stopped going there. Let's see what could be up now.