Thread: Drop in quality and reception customer service

Junior Member(有D料到)

Drop in quality and reception customer service

Visited Ginza on Thursday night with the intention if booking Stella (ex Rui). I am white male in my early 30's, well groomed and in good shape.
    I remember the great service which was offered by Rui last year. I turned up without a booking to see what was on offer and in the hope of booking a double with Rui and a recommended partner from reception.
    When I arrived, reception wasn't very helpful and offered me only one Jap girl saying everyone was busy or booked out.
    After I declined they offered other girls which I was not too keen on and we settled on a double with Baby and new girl Michelle. It was either take the girls we are offering you or hit the road.

I waited in the waiting room for the announcement, didn't catch which room Baby and Michelle were going to be in so I went to reception to enquire. To my surprise some random Asian dude (walk-in) was offered Stella right in front of me.
    I was like what the fuck? Stella was meant to be booked out for me but not for some other random walk in?
    Maybe Ginza now has a policy to offer their best girls to who they see fit based on their judgement?

I went through with my booked double and found both Baby and Michelle were enthusiastic enough and provided OK service. However the looks were just not up to par to the more popular girls I've seen in the past in Ginza, this was a great disappointment and made the booking very mechanical.

I am not one of the super regulars at Ginza so I can understand that the girls are probably not accessible to people like me but my money is as good as anyone else, so why should I only have a limited selection range when the girls I am after are available?
    None of the girls I wanted to originally see were listed as Asian Only.

Has any other brother noticed Ginza Reception being selective on who they offer to you, I would like to find out if this is an isolated incident of more of a common practice. If so what is the strategy here for Ginza and what do they hope to obtain?

Wilson is a busy man but I feel like he needs to hear about things like this from his long term and loyal customers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that. Not trying to dismiss your claim, could it be the “walk-in” had already booked Stella before hand?
    Probably Ginza would be best to reply to this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea the receptionist always ask : you got booking ?. Maybe he got a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferatu View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Not trying to dismiss your claim, could it be the “walk-in” had already booked Stella before hand?
    Probably Ginza would be best to reply to this
    Well could it be that you were looking for Selina from MAFS, at least the internalized racist Selina would be your ideal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you got a girl in mind, best to book at ginza, its the best and most efficient way. All the good popular fruit is never available for walk ins, they are always booked by their regulars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard at some places girls will check CCTV to screen you first.

No idea if that was what happened but just want to point that out.

Good luck punting next time bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funnily enough, I actually booked with Stella on Thursday early evening so there's a good chance we overlapped at some point. I'm white as well but had booked prior, but I was sent to the waiting room as I was about 5 mins early.

All I'll say is if you have a girl in mind that you want to see, book them in advance. It's not like we need to pay a deposit or anything, so there's zero risk on the punters side. Stella was unreal as ever.