Had a lovely hour session with Christina.

I've never been to 24 Auburn and she was the one who greeted me. On first meeting she seemed a little distant. I almost regretted booking the hour, but she quickly warmed up once business was out of the way.

Christina is pleasant looking. She is in her early 30's and seems to be looking after herself quite well. She isn't super fit, but her adverage body has all the right curves for such a short body. Her short hair matches her short height. Great firm ass and perfect handful sized tits, as long as you don't mind them not so perky.

I don't know about you gentlemen, but when I book an hour I like to take my time. Christina appeared to understand this and seemed to appreciate it too.
An exploring intertwined embrace with some chit-chat progressed in the most natural way to passionate kissing and some very strategic body to body rubbing.
Naturally, this made her very wet and me very hard.
I'll spare the details from this point on. But it is safe to say, we were talking the same sexual language for the rest of the session.

I'll definetly be booking to see her again.
She'll be there until the end of the month. And then i believe back again for the easter long weekend.