Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 Auburn - Christina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

24 Auburn - Christina

Had a lovely hour session with Christina.

I've never been to 24 Auburn and she was the one who greeted me. On first meeting she seemed a little distant. I almost regretted booking the hour, but she quickly warmed up once business was out of the way.

Christina is pleasant looking. She is in her early 30's and seems to be looking after herself quite well. She isn't super fit, but her adverage body has all the right curves for such a short body. Her short hair matches her short height. Great firm ass and perfect handful sized tits, as long as you don't mind them not so perky.

I don't know about you gentlemen, but when I book an hour I like to take my time. Christina appeared to understand this and seemed to appreciate it too.
    An exploring intertwined embrace with some chit-chat progressed in the most natural way to passionate kissing and some very strategic body to body rubbing.
    Naturally, this made her very wet and me very hard.
    I'll spare the details from this point on. But it is safe to say, we were talking the same sexual language for the rest of the session.

I'll definetly be booking to see her again.
    She'll be there until the end of the month. And then i believe back again for the easter long weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Scuttle-butt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Scuttle-butt - great review!

She's Thai?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys, what's the website for 24 Auburn? There's a few reviews in the past for this shop, but don't know the link?

TIA!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    www.24auburn.com.au

They don't post a roster, have WeChat or anything like that. Call or text and ask who's on ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Roj!

I didn't realise this was in the Gong! Lol!

I literally thought it was in Auburn, Sydney. Hahaaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

On the G

She’s on the G.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    same here, literally thought this was in syd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apart from Christina, does anyone have a recommendation for girls from Auburn? Been there in the past but cant remember any names and I dont wanna get unlucky and get a lemon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sammy - tall, slender, sensual. Loves to tease. Great sense of humour.
    Minnie - more curvy, also sensual. Loves to have her pussy licked (which I love to do - win-win!!). Quite submissive.
    Gina/Lena (same person!) - very dominant & borderline aggressive. Likes intense fingering & coming multiple times. Squirts big time.
    Hana - sweet & sensual. Loves to receive just as much as to give (which is my favourite kind of experience) - similar style of service to Katy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dosent matter what section it's in mate, it's a brothel technically they all are, your in wollongong young ones are in Sydney and SP prices reflect that up there and down here. Reasonable pricing models here in the gong start at 35 which is pretty young up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Tiffany here recently. Great ass, good attitude, very happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks heaps Roj, legend of the gong you are.

To FrankTheGun, Youve got pros and cons. Ive had a great time with ladies from Auburn and some other local places but Sydney is where you get top notch. So do you want to travel and pay for t or do you wanna have an easy trip here? Its just how it is in gong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Minnie - more curvy, also sensual. Loves to have her pussy licked (which I love to do - win-win!!). Quite submissive.
    Gina/Lena (same person!) - very dominant & borderline aggressive. Likes intense fingering & coming multiple times. Squirts big time.
    Hana - sweet & sensual. Loves to receive just as much as to give (which is my favourite kind of experience) - similar style of service to Katy.
    Had it changed since last time I went? Nearly everything was off limits except straight sex with condom. Reason why I didn’t go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Thanks for the info Roj. Will try all of them ha ha.
    Change from the Chinese MLS in town is overdue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which girl at Auburn 24 will do GFE? I am not after any bare service but just something like shower together etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Which girl at Auburn 24 will do GFE? I am not after any bare service but just something like shower together etc
    Had Minnie yesterday was GFE for me. Very friendly. Loved finger up her arse during DATY.
    DFK was on the menu as well and I blew my load in her gorgeous shaved pussy then finished off with a nice 10 min massage. She told me she 35. Didn’t get to shower together as she went in first but don’t think she would object if you joined in.
    Would go back again. They have a 10 day roster 10 on and 10 off. I’m on a mission however to try all the ladies there ha ha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Had Minnie yesterday was GFE for me. Very friendly. Loved finger up her arse during DATY.
    DFK was on the menu as well and I blew my load in her gorgeous shaved pussy then finished off with a nice 10 min massage. She told me she 35. Didn’t get to shower together as she went in first but don’t think she would object if you joined in.
    Would go back again. They have a 10 day roster 10 on and 10 off. I’m on a mission however to try all the ladies there ha ha.
    Was it CIP? No mention of condom. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Always condom that is a must

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Maybe 'Cum in Pussy' although this doesnt point to CCIP (which might be termed as 'Condom Cum in Pussy') it might also be assumed as most brothels dont except anything other that condoms when full intercourse is happening. It can be so confusing cant it? I find that the Acronyms page 'Collections of frequently used Abbreviations' really helpful although it doesnt cover everything because members are always coming up with new acronyms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast