Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 Auburn - Christina

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any younger chicks at Auburn24? Anyone in twenties?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Any younger chicks at Auburn24? Anyone in twenties?
    Sammy is 28
    Nancy is 32

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NANCY

Petite and beautiful body. Nice titties that are well proportioned to her lovely tight arse.
    All 52kgs of her was delicious.
    Started with BBBJ though she wasn’t keen at the start, I assured her that I had the cleanest knob. She start sucking my cock at a frantic pace not the slow deliberate suck but I didn’t mind. Did this for 10 min then I said it was my turn.
    I sucked and licked on the juiciest pussy and how she was enjoying it. Her nipples were at attention and erect and she loved every minute of it.
    She then straddled my shaft and started riding me forward jockey position. Her movements was really awesome to watch and turned me on more.
    Finished with missionary combined with DFK and exploding with a climatic finish.
    Time left over a shower and light massage.
    These Thai beauties are amazing I’ve had 2 at N&N and both have been mind blowing.
    Forget the Chinese milfs! They do not compare.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep you can only compare thai to phillipino. Chinese grannies in gong will always have a market for the budget wise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sammy 24 Auburn St

I went after some good reviews but I guess I had too high expectations.
    She answered when I rang and I must say she was attractive with long hair all the right curves.
    I had a shower then she walk in and stripped.
    Her body seemed more voluptuous with nice c cup titties.
    She started to kiss and tease me all over which was pleasant. I brought my own dom and she put it over my pole and started BJ. She knew what she was doing.
    I said to her my turn and she turn on her back to let me DATY. As she was starting to enjoy it she would stop me and cross her legs so I couldn’t have any more pussy.
    This annoyed me so I ask to stop and asked her to fuck me.
    She rode me for a bit then I doggied her and finished off with missionary.
    At this stage I realised that kissing was off limits as well so I said to her to just finish off with a HE.
    The massage at the end was ok though.
    Would I go back? I would say no.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Nancy earlier in the week she was great fun and put on a great performance even though she was having an off day.
    Will be going to see her again when I get the chance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up about this place. I’ve seen it but kinda been skeptical about it, like anyone I hate wasting money on a bad punt especially if it’s more expensive than the other brothels in the area, but from what you guys are saying you pay for what you get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12