Thread: JAP / KRN - Saki - Best massage of my life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking JAP / KRN - Saki - Best massage of my life

Has anyone been to Dragonfly Massage on George St in the Sydney CBD? I think they’ve shutdown now unfortunately

‘Saki’ who use to work there was absolutely divine (see her roster photos).

Anyone who has seen her can vouch my recount! Does anyone know if she works at another shop now??

This is my massage from a while back, never got a chance to post.

Summary

Personality – 10 – Bubbly / friendly / great attitude
    English – 10 – Uni student / fluent
    As advertised – 9.9 – Only thing not sure is if she’s actually Japanese, potentially Korean but who cares picture/age/measurements as advertised!
    Body – 10 – smooth skin, huge natural boobs (not the empty / saggy kind) full & firm, great toned butt
    Price – $120 for 1 hr

Part 1

Met Saki at reception desk. She was wearing a tight black dress like the photo. Guided to the room and she kindly/nervously told me to strip. She was smiling the whole time and seemed a bit nervous from the eye contact.

Not the usual rushed, run of the mill, monotonous instructions.

Massage was as expected – slow and sensual. She would occasionally brush her hands across the balls and ass.

Part 2
    Half-way through – the classic ‘turn over’. Asked if I wanted anything extras with a devilish grin on her face. I asked what she offers but unfortunately the most she would do is HJ and naked body slide for $50.

Needless to say, the answer was yes. She took off her tight dress to reveal matching aqua bra and panties. Boobs looked great in the bra. Asked that I help her take off bra/panties as her hands were oily.

Body slide was one of the best ever. Her facial expressions were the icing on the cake – genuine yet sensual. No weird / fake moaning sounds.

My hands were busy with her boobs most of time. Complimented her on how awesome they are and how lucky her bfs must be. She just chuckled and laughed it off. Probably not the first time.

After a while she turned around – butt facing me (nooo cant access the boobs anymore) but had a full view of her ass and pussy. Not going to exaggerate but her pussy was definitely a little moist (maybe just natural).

Spent sometime massaging her butt and worked up the courage to brush my thumb across her opening. There was definitely juice!

This took her by surprise and she hopped up and said I wasn’t allowed to do that (but not in an annoyed tone). She just smiled the whole time.

Now she’s standing beside me and starts jerking me off, and of course I return to the boobs. I remember her saying:

“you really love these don’t you”

I’m thinking who wouldn’t…

After a while, I’m getting ready to blow already but didn’t want to yet so I told her to stop for a bit as I wanted to build it up.

She stopped as instructed and again was just smiling. Others probably would’ve been frustrated and thinking ‘just hurry the fk up already’.

What happened next surprised me…

She climbed back on top and used her boobs to massage my cock instead
    “How this?”

I was speechless. What on earth do I say to that…

“Ohh” she chuckled, noticing the loads of pre-cum leaking out all over her. But kept going…

There was no way this was any less stimulating than the HJ and before long I was ready to explode.

I told her in case I came on her and that would gross her out but she didn’t stop and I came the hardest I’d ever cum. She quickly switched back to the HJ to finish it off to get every last drop.

“Wow that’s a lot was all I heard” before I was about to pass out.

As I came, I heard her go “Oh” and thought she was just reacting to the cum but only later did I realise that a bit of it actually hit her face! What a trooper she didn’t stop and ruin the orgasm, but actually switched to the HJ.

After finally gathering myself while she cleaned me and herself up. Being the gentleman, I volunteer to help clean her up a bit and play with those boobs one last time.

We hugged and I left the best massage of my life.

https://ibb.co/TMjKnCY

1.jpg

2.jpg

Banned
    It would have been worthwhile reading your AR at the time you saw the girl and not now when the shop has closed and the girl is not around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

true

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Obviously he kept her a secret and now that he wants to find her he is posting this.

That's quite true. Something about actively promoting her and then reading about some other dude seeing her just takes away from my experience lol. I'm sure there are others that dont mind - good on them.

I saw her a total of 4 times - would've been 5 but she didnt show up at the last one