Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothels current roundup

Senior Member(無間使者)

Brothels current roundup

There are 4 generally ''asian'' brothels on the westside ... here is my intel. Worst to best.

4. Rose Castle - I have only used their service once. The aussie women are NOTHING at all like their description and this is consistent. I often find the women advertised are ''not on'' or ''gone home'' which makes it a waste of time if you have to travel. The place is clean and legal.

3. Asian Star - I am yet to take the plunge there. The building looks tired and everything is ''rush rush'' when the ladies come out. None of them will stop for a chat and I get the impression that the service would be sterile ... anyone else used their service ?

2. Runner up - Yimi - The current line up has remained unchanged since coivid hit but there now appears the occasional young stunner amongst the older ladies, who I might say are oozing with enthusiasm. I have spent a bit on money there over the years and the older ladies have great figures !

1. Top brothel ! - Sky Angel. I have enjoyed many great nights there in the past ... the aussie ladies are now pretty ordinary compared to the ones about 4 years ago ... pity ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    There are 4 generally ''asian'' brothels on the westside ... here is my intel. Worst to best.

4. Rose Castle - I have only used their service once. The aussie women are NOTHING at all like their description and this is consistent. I often find the women advertised are ''not on'' or ''gone home'' which makes it a waste of time if you have to travel. The place is clean and legal.

3. Asian Star - I am yet to take the plunge there. The building looks tired and everything is ''rush rush'' when the ladies come out. None of them will stop for a chat and I get the impression that the service would be sterile ... anyone else used their service ?

2. Runner up - Yimi - The current line up has remained unchanged since coivid hit but there now appears the occasional young stunner amongst the older ladies, who I might say are oozing with enthusiasm. I have spent a bit on money there over the years and the older ladies have great figures !

1. Top brothel ! - Sky Angel. I have enjoyed many great nights there in the past ... the aussie ladies are now pretty ordinary compared to the ones about 4 years ago ... pity ...
    are you sure all these places are on the West Side ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asian Star, Rose & Yumi would be considered South, Sky = West but hey lets not get caught up with geography -its the pussy that matters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    but hey lets not get caught up with geography -its the pussy that matters
    I would definitely call that 'southside'

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really Sky Angel is your top? Last time I was there they bait and switched with the pictures from their website. As soon as the girl took off her clothes there was a flabby belly with loose skin and a belly tattoo. Never again will I go there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only on this forum can i get a brisbane geography lesson in a thread about brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Really Sky Angel is your top? Last time I was there they bait and switched with the pictures from their website. As soon as the girl took off her clothes there was a flabby belly with loose skin and a belly tattoo. Never again will I go there
    So one poor visit defines a shop? Ive seen some amazing women, some average ones and ones i regret almost immediately.

Compare that to Rosecastle where i had a nice first visit, but the last 3 visits the lineup had “aussie” ladies who i wouldnt touch without being blind drunk. Mordibly obese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Yes I have had that problem in the past but not at Sky Angel .... the woman presents as really good while wearing a corset and then it just drops out ... you have brought up a good point and thats why I NEVER go with a lady unless she has her midriff on show !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Only on this forum can i get a brisbane geography lesson in a thread about brothels.
    Yeah I don't know ... anything south of Bald Hills and I get confused

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Asian Star twice. Both times were pretty good and I left satisfied.

Didn't get offered any extras and the sessions were pretty vanilla but that's probably more a me problem for not asking cause I'm not game enough to ask if they don't offer it themselves.

Can't say much for the other places other than Rose Castle which I agree with OP - I went once, walked and definitely won't be returning any time soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    I must take you out to see Yorkey's Knob in Cairns, Mount Breast near Banana and my favourite Mount Blowhard in Victoria.
    How many of us remember Mom pulling out the refidex whilst Dad drove ? - the precursor to many a marital squabble.
    Geez now a history lesson KFC exasperates!
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some gems at Asia star, just have to be patient to find them but they are stunners.

Extras generally include kissing, bbbj and cim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I must take you out to see Yorkey's Knob in Cairns, Mount Breast near Banana and my favourite Mount Blowhard in Victoria.
    How many of us remember Mom pulling out the refidex whilst Dad drove ? - the precursor to many a marital squabble.
    Geez now a history lesson KFC exasperates!
    4FoW2
    It’s a date lol
    Been to Yorkeys Knob and Mount Breast. Had the best steak sandwich ever in Banana.
    Mount Blowhard is a new one.

This is definitely more interesting than a trip to Rosecastle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The quality has gotten worse but so it seems attitudes of people - I do remember going to places and it being well priced and walking away happy - now it seems dickheads are being self self entitled and wanting the works for nothing while treating people like crap thus allowing all the turds in and this stupid game happening - fuck it being a game - just present what you have - it should not have to be a Pokémon style game….

No need to act like a saviour but just be nice and have a good time and we will all have fun that including playing games with secret codes - it schoolyard shit - I know something you don’t……

On topic last visit to Asian star was average but it was covid times - I think they got girls up from Sydney so maybe it will improve - the girl I saw was ok - chubby but a nice girl studying so the experience was ok but not a great “bang” which is what I wanted that night

I always thought AS and Yimi were same shop as in owners and therefore talent - In years gone by Yimi has been lots of fun so maybe it is worth a reboot 😂

Rose castle seems to be suffering with supply of girls issues - seen too many old woman they dragged off the street - literally

There was a South American there but believe she’s now gone for good which is a shame as she propped the place up - was fair and did a great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey gents I’m new to Brisbane, recently tried my luck at the viper room. I was presented with an obese late 20’s girl wanting $500 for a gfe and a lean woman who was in good shape but no younger than 40. Suffice to say I walked.

Does this forum have a thing or asians or are the asian outfits genuinely better quality?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [

Could just be me but kissing a w/l who does bbbj and cim wouldn’t be high on my to do list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    [

Could just be me but kissing a w/l who does bbbj and cim wouldn’t be high on my to do list
    If you’re inclined they gargle listerine with you for a good minute or 2 beforehand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember back when Rose Castle first opened back early 2020, there was a young filipina chick there, probably the best WL I ever had, first bbfs and anal from a brothel girl I experienced.

She's retired now though, just had a baby, I still have her added on tiktok tho lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    I remember back when Rose Castle first opened back early 2020, there was a young filipina chick there, probably the best WL I ever had, first bbfs and anal from a brothel girl I experienced.

She's retired now though, just had a baby, I still have her added on tiktok tho lol.
    Yeah I think I saw a young Philippine chick there a couple of years ago ... the current line up is vey hit and miss and I noticed yesterday that the web page wont show you any pictures now ... ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Yeah I think I saw a young Philippine chick there a couple of years ago ... the current line up is vey hit and miss and I noticed yesterday that the web page wont show you any pictures now ... ?
    She's the only one that brought business to that place. None of the other girls are worth the money.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast