Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brothels current roundup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been to your top three but I can confirm that rose castle is the worst
    I went to this place between regular mls for a sure thing the experience made me give up on brothels all together

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miso Honey has re-opened ... anyone been to see the line up ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    AS has the most consistent line up of decent Asians so hard to go wrong. Won't waste time if you're after Asian.
    Sky Angel seems to have the same two Chinese ladies a lot of the time.
    RC hit or miss but call outs Ashley I saw at Viper seems to have moved there after the flood, Kitty lots of tits and lots of ass.
    Don't know about Yimi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not been to a brothel in some time since a awful punt at RC but due to this thread thought i would chance my luck at sky angel over the weekend slim pickings but still had a go
    wasn't a bad experience at all but doubt i would return just personal preference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Friday night (the one just gone) I was unable to find a lady at any of the brothels ... Sky - none available of 4, Yimi - none available of 2, Asian Star - none available of 5. Must be very busy ....... it was about 8.30-9.30

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Friday night (the one just gone) I was unable to find a lady at any of the brothels ... Sky - none available of 4, Yimi - none available of 2, Asian Star - none available of 5. Must be very busy ....... it was about 8.30-9.30
    everyone is making their own lists

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    I have always avoided these times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chanel new to RC I think? Never seen her before. Early 20s, bombshell blonde model looks and good service.

RC can be a miss but if you see Chanel on the roster don't bother seeing her at the line up. Book and go, good time guaranteed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Latintraveller View Post
    Chanel new to RC I think? Never seen her before. Early 20s, bombshell blonde model looks and good service.

RC can be a miss but if you see Chanel on the roster don't bother seeing her at the line up. Book and go, good time guaranteed.
    RC yesterday was good. Trixie was def a good addition to the roster👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the Rani at RC the same Rani from Viperroom?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to Miso last week. Was closed for about 6 months supposedly for renovations-dont know what they renovated as same paint decor etc. Rooms the same including mouldy walls in the shower. Girls very average too. Would recommend a drive to AS-much better experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Is the Rani at RC the same Rani from Viperroom?
    Can confirm same Rani. On that note, will Viper Room be opening soon? Or has it opened already?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you are after Asian pussies, hands down Asian star is better option.
    Younger girls and occasional stunners, worth the punt.
    Had many good experiences there.
    If you want to indulge yourself, make sure you ask for extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See snow is back at Asian star.. she was hot. I’d agree, girls there when I went - my only time - were pretty hot. Haven’t been back since as don’t trust myself. Spent far too much

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Recently went to Sky Angel about 2 weeks ago, Adele was a new girl who just started. Got offered extras, by far the best nbj I had from an Asian girl (I generally see Aussies more).

A friend went there last night and was met by a hot Japanese chick. It was worth well the time according to him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : J Maho
    Size/shape : Long hair, Natural C cups

Nationality : Japanese ���� good English

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Very good session with Extras included in the price $380/H, a bit more than I paid at the sushi shop in springwood

MY EXPERIENCE
    It has been awhile didn’t visit any brothel, but after going to a Jap shop that had no Jap ML in Sherwood, decided to find some real Jap in the area, my regular at fourseason is not working this week and springwood is a bit too far today. I have been to this shop before so I know they sometimes have Jap working so I had a look at their website. Holy macaroni, four working. went there had a line up of four Jap, one Chinese and two SriLankan. Choose Maho as she had better English then the other three, very cheeky and who said she is going home tomorrow. Normally I won't choose who are leaving soon as they may not give a shit about service as they not coming back anytime soon.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    She look as good as the photo on their website, may not be exact photo but very close. 165cm, C cup, Slim with a red dress. Let me to the room with cross arm, head leaning toward me and a very beautiful smile. I know it was a good start. I said she should be young as on working holiday visa.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    We showered together: she soap me up and had alot of mutual touching then ask me if I want some fun in the shower, hell ya, BJ started for a full few mins then I got very hard out of nowhere I had a condom on my brother. She bunted over and ask me to kiss it and finger her. In no time, I was doing it in the shower with water still running. After a few mins, I told her I am nearly there. She stopped and said not so fast. Let me to the bed face down to give me a massage with alot of TT with some ice on my back. After a few mins she flip me over and started BBBJ again with ice in her mouth then warm water, that was the first for me. then on to 69 then a few position then finished.

OVERALL
    J Maho has good English, nice conversations, gave me her IG. Ask me to follow her as she only work this part time and she does some type of modelling in Jap. Her service is top and leave every other encounter to dust in Brisbane. From taking from the waiting area to finished, the GF experience didn't stop. I know is acting but who cares, that's what I paid for so I got the money worth.
    Left as happy man �� Look forward to see if the other WL is better.

I won't be stating the shop name as I know the QLD law as compare to NSW.
    I am new here in QLD so see how many shop I can go. I had a similar experience to this one in Sydney but that is a different maket.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Person's Name : J Maho
    Size/shape : Long hair, Natural C cups

Nationality : Japanese ���� good English

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Very good session with Extras included in the price $380/H, a bit more than I paid at the sushi shop in springwood

MY EXPERIENCE
    It has been awhile didn’t visit any brothel, but after going to a Jap shop that had no Jap ML in Sherwood, decided to find some real Jap in the area, my regular at fourseason is not working this week and springwood is a bit too far today. I have been to this shop before so I know they sometimes have Jap working so I had a look at their website. Holy macaroni, four working. went there had a line up of four Jap, one Chinese and two SriLankan. Choose Maho as she had better English then the other three, very cheeky and who said she is going home tomorrow. Normally I won't choose who are leaving soon as they may not give a shit about service as they not coming back anytime soon.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    She look as good as the photo on their website, may not be exact photo but very close. 165cm, C cup, Slim with a red dress. Let me to the room with cross arm, head leaning toward me and a very beautiful smile. I know it was a good start. I said she should be young as on working holiday visa.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    We showered together: she soap me up and had alot of mutual touching then ask me if I want some fun in the shower, hell ya, BBBJ started for a full few mins then I got very hard out of nowhere I had a condom on my brother. She bunted over and ask me to kiss it and finger her. In no time, I was doing it in the shower with water still running. After a few mins, I told her I am nearly there. She stopped and said not so fast. Let me to the bed face down to give me a massage with alot of TT with some ice on my back. After a few mins she flip me over and started BBBJ again with ice in her mouth then warm water, that was the first for me. then on to 69 then a few position then finished.

OVERALL
    J Maho has good English, nice conversations, gave me her IG. Ask me to follow her as she only work this part time and she does some type of modelling in Jap. Her service is top and leave every other encounter to dust in Brisbane. From taking from the waiting area to finished, the GF experience didn't stop. I know is acting but who cares, that's what I paid for so I got the money worth.
    Left as happy man �� Look forward to see if the other WL is better.

I won't be stating the shop name as I know the QLD law as compare to NSW.
    I am new here in QLD so see how many shop I can go. I had a similar experience to this one in Sydney but that is a different maket.
    Hey Maxa, I can't PM you as you don't have over 5 posts yet.
    I was wondering could you private message me please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Skyangel has some real good J girls lately. At $380 an hour, it's only slightly more expensive than some similar Sydney brothels and services. Worth the extra $ when comparing to some massage shops and quality of girls. Yes some of you may be getting FS for $100 plus massage fee, but it's not the norm and the J girls currently Skyangel are generally younger and prettier.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, can't get my head around why guys are paying $380/400 an hour for pussy. I imagine in the hour there is a compulsory pre shower and after shower and some form of BS massage/ rub.
    If ppl argue thats the market price then what are you going to do when they up it to 500? 600?

No wonder why so many guys are coupled up with opinionated Aussie heffers and feel the need to secretly race off to a provider.

If you haven't realized yet the most important attribute you can have is confidence. Funny thing is that is the number one thing that attracts women too.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Sorry, can't get my head around why guys are paying $380/400 an hour for pussy. I imagine in the hour there is a compulsory pre shower and after shower and some form of BS massage/ rub.
    If ppl argue thats the market price then what are you going to do when they up it to 500? 600?

No wonder why so many guys are coupled up with opinionated Aussie heffers and feel the need to secretly race off to a provider.

If you haven't realized yet the most important attribute you can have is confidence. Funny thing is that is the number one thing that attracts women too.
    4FoW2
    Agreed. I know my worth and what I consider VFM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast