Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brothels current roundup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone else been to Skyangel lately?. Have never been but looked at their website and if the girls are as described definitely interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep waw too mcuh unless it includes everything and more for that price. Maybe an hour and a half for that money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    Hey Maxa, I can't PM you as you don't have over 5 posts yet.
    I was wondering could you private message me please
    Sorry mate, can't pm yet either, didn't want to use my old account to pm, so you'll have to wait for me to do 5 post. an AR shortly for a ML.

Regarding prices, yes, 400 is a bit up there, as normally only cost 280 for my regular Ml in Brisbane. But then it would only cost me 180 in Sydney. $380 is private class price. The girl would have to work extra hard for my money then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice post

shame ruined by the cheapsters - we get it - you get models for nothing…….🙄 I know they cannot help the studs with the amazing personalities

I too am sick of the young girls at sushi train who throw themselves at me so go to shops and pay $20 (I give them a big tip in that too)

Girls charge what they want - sometimes it’s based on several things but the average fs price ranges from around 300 all in to 500 all in

Some cheaper, some more

I’ve had and still had both and each case is different

Anyways nice post - service sounds like common Sydney diamond service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SA definitely airbrushing shit lately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First and last visit to SkyAngel-dingy dump with strong sewer smell inside. Girls bear no resemblance to their ad.Not returning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to RoseCst a while back and had a girl who was being a right Karen (Chrli). Started abusing me (i cancelled the appt halfway through). She started asking for extra for everything incl basic stuff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    Anyone else been to Skyangel lately?. Have never been but looked at their website and if the girls are as described definitely interested.
    Their prices seem to have shot up lately, something about diamond service or something 🙄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Their prices seem to have shot up lately, something about diamond service or something 🙄
    I went there and saw one of their diamond service providers. Shit session. She didnt look anythink like the photos and shit dfk and hairy bush! walked after 15mins!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name : J Aiko
    Size/shape : Short hair, Natural D cups, a bit of baby fat

Nationality : Japanese ���� low English

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommendation? : Very good session with Extras included in the price $250/half hour, Fucking yes.

MY EXPERIENCE
    Since my last session at this place. I thought to myself, did I pay too much last time for Maho? So I will try for half an hour this time with this new girl. I was wrong. I should have done the hour session.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    She looks at the photo on their website, 168cm, D cup, and meets me with a three piece bikini dress. I like a nice butt. First thing was mouthwash for her and me. Then unclothed me while DFK. I thought to myself half an hour is too short for all the diamond service so, she is starting quickly.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    Into the shower together, she soaped me up without asking me. Started BJ like the last girl. I was fingering her and DFK non stop. She seems to enjoy it. After drying (by her) body licking started. BBBJ and 69 in the bed. She seems to get wet very easily. On to all the positions like a pro.(I mean her not me) Did I mention the DFK never stopped!
    Ok here comes the important part. In all my punting life it hasn't happened to me before (PM me if you really want to know what).

OVERALL
    With the help of the g translator she said she can do video with me at the start which I thought I only got half an hour so I declined which I should not have. Should have extended the hour. After translating the website, I know she was an JAV actress and allowed photos and videos. Also in Chinese it said if the photo was of the lady or not. damn. Anyway in the time of writing this, the website said it was the last day today 13th. Too bad, so sad. Next girl please. YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I popped into Sky Angle last week and was disappointed by the price increases and service change. 3 girls on, 2 were diamond service one normal. I nearly had a heart attack at the diamond service rate. I've been a few times over the last few months and mostly had a good time but I won't be back again now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post

Nationality : Japanese 🇯🇵 low English

Value for money/recommendation? : Very good session with Extras included in the price $250/half hour, Fucking yes.

MY EXPERIENCE
    Since my last session at this place. I thought to myself, did I pay too much last time for Maho? So I will try for half an hour this time with this new girl. I was wrong. I should have done the hour session.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    She looks at the photo on their website, 168cm, D cup, and meets me with a three piece bikini dress. I like a nice butt. First thing was mouthwash for her and me. Then unclothed me while DFK. I thought to myself half an hour is too short for all the diamond service so, she is starting quickly.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    Into the shower together, she soaped me up without asking me. Started BBBJ like the last girl. I was fingering her and DFK non stop. She seems to enjoy it. After drying (by her) body licking started. BBBJ and 69 in the bed. She seems to get wet very easily. On to all the positions like a pro.(I mean her not me) Did I mention the DFK never stopped!
    Ok here comes the important part. In all my punting life it hasn't happened to me before (PM me if you really want to know what).

OVERALL
    With the help of the g translator she said she can do video with me at the start which I thought I only got half an hour so I declined which I should not have. Should have extended the hour. After translating the website, I know she was an JAV actress and allowed photos and videos. Also in Chinese it said if the photo was of the lady or not. damn. Anyway in the time of writing this, the website said it was the last day today 13th. Too bad, so sad. Next girl please. YMMV.

Hey Maxa, are you sure this is in Brisbane?
    I can’t find what you are talking about…
    There is only one reference to this from “Kyoto206” on the internet…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post

Nationality : Japanese 🇯🇵 low English

MY EXPERIENCE

FIRST IMPRESSION

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    Into the shower together, she soaped me up without asking me. Started BBBJ like the last girl. I was fingering her and DFK non stop. She seems to enjoy it. After drying (by her) body licking started. BBBJ and 69 in the bed. She seems to get wet very easily. On to all the positions like a pro.(I mean her not me) Did I mention the DFK never stopped!

OVERALL
    we definitely had the same experience, i know what you’re referring too. freaked out for a few weeks worrying about shit too if you know what i mean lol was totally not expecting it, it just happened lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    There are some gems at Asia star, just have to be patient to find them but they are stunners.

Extras generally include kissing, bbbj and cim
    Don’t know if I’d want to kiss a girl who lets blokes cum in her mouth

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoota View Post
    we definitely had the same experience, i know what you’re referring too. freaked out for a few weeks worrying about shit too if you know what i mean lol was totally not expecting it, it just happened lol
    Look at the advertising carefully.
    Not only is it diamond service, its “Diamond service / Girl friend experience (including extra)
    Guess what the extra is?
    Common for the Japanese to “ridin dirty”

Good luck being the 5th guy in line for that. Monthly checks? Too late.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoota View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, let me guess, bareback/rubberless? She just slips in? That is definitely extremely risky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never been to a brothel before - anyone know if greek/anal is an option with these ladies?

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
    Never been to a brothel before - anyone know if greek/anal is an option with these ladies?
    You can ask in the lineup, but they want to see what you are packing before they say yes or no.
    Some will be a flat no
    Some will need to see what damage you could do and may consider depending on price
    Some will be ok with it, if you agree to their price.

I had one agree for just $50 extra. Others are greedier. Ask what extras they do. Kissing, bbbj, daty, anal, pissing etc
    Dont go on and on about anal. They will rob you blind....if they are ok with you doing it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Fungus, may give it a shot in the future. Good tips.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to know her TT? Pm me 👋
    Last edited by Sydboii; 13-03-2024 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Meant to reply.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast