Thread: J Sarah Authentic Japanese cuisine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sarah Authentic Japanese cuisine

J Sarah Authentic Japanese cuisine

I had the pleasure to enjoy an Authentic Japanese cuisine tonight, Sarah is worthy for a review

Time of Visit- 19/03/22
    Looks- 7-9/10 see below
    Attitude- 11/10 Very very friendly and bonding
    Service- 10/10 DTK, BBBJ, Rimming, DATY/69, FS
    Value- 10/10 Price reasonable (160.240.280)

Website states she is 24 which is questionable, however she is not an old duck. I would guess she is leaning towards 30.
    Her looks really depending on personal taste. Me personally rate her 9 because she looks like a Japanese country bumpkin which I absolutely love.

If I met her on the street, I can tell she is Japanese right away because she has that very tradition Japanese appearance (not the Tokyo, big city J-Pop style impression) She remind me of a Japanese celebrity from the 80s. Some of you folks may find her bit of a plain Jane however read on...

Whether her looks is your cup of tea or not, her mannerism is beyond compare. As soon as I met her, she delivers the traditional Japanese interpersonal service that I have not come across in my years of punting with J girls in Australia. For you folks who are unfamiliar with what I'm saying, go pay her a visit and experience it if you crave for a traditional Japanese service.

Down to business, into the shower together with some BBBJ. Onto the bed, started with cat bath and DFK then more BBBJ & rimming. Spin around for some DATY, clean and delicious. Dom on started with Cowgirl, missionary with the occasion DFK. Finish off with doggy.

Final verdict- Return factor 15/10 Personally her service is right up my ally in the way of her nature and mannerism. I love J girls as most are very personable however many J girls are Westernized and don't possess that touch of traditional interpersonal service Sarah delivers. The main course is similar to what many Ginza girls offer (not in any bad way) therefore I have to say YMMV really depending on what you are looking for.

So was it a GFE or PSE?? For me it was TJE (Traditional Japanese experience) almost felt like a geisha style service so for the brothers out there want to experience this without going to Japan, pay this girl a visit because you will struggle to find this kinda service in these modern times even if you visited Shinjuku.

Ja mata ne Sarah san xx

*** Special Mention*** Thanks again to staff/management. This is a well run shop, quick on text reply, stick with booking (Never bait & switches) Well done.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Traditional Japanese personal service will include undressing you one by one, folding your trousers, shirt, under-wears and socks meticulously and neatly I guess and such service by Sarah has also been mentioned on the “After Report Long Thread on Ginza Girls”. There are many K-girls in other shops doing the same as well few years ago though nowadays they are not so common maybe due to elevation of status of women in modern Japan and Korea. Seems such service is well received by Mr. Holmes.
    Sounds like you are very familiar with Traditional Japanese girl service. That's right, traditionally Korean girls also perform this level of service, it's almost like a tea ceremony and I agree there is the element of elevation of status of woman which has diminish this kind of personal touch offer by WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have shaved, trimmed or bald pussy? Need more girls with that 80's bush bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slughungwell View Post
    Does she have shaved, trimmed or bald pussy? Need more girls with that 80's bush bro
    You're in luck, she has a nice trimmed bush. There is enough there like a botanic garden but not too much like an out grown amazon forest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her service is very good however she wasn't my type. Classic JPN politeness but just couldn't dig the super skinny type. She's very experienced which put me off a bit. But recommend to the bros that like an experienced girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't know why some girls like to fake so much. Sarah's fake moaning was a turn off for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I don't know why some girls like to fake so much. Sarah's fake moaning was a turn off for me
    Yep agree, little bit insulting to the punter