Thread: Old Haunts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Old Haunts

Yesterday I was passing thru Marrickville, so stopped for a little walk around.
    As I went past 271 there was the wafting aroma of stale cigarettes. All the other shops I stuck my nose it stank of incense or similar Until I stopped and had a draft brew at one of the small boutique breweries. Stepping back outside I realised that upstairs was an old haunt so tried it.

Only 2 girls, and the older cubby one was available, so for 60 ph why not.
    Everything fine including a bit of TT before the flip. No mention of any extras has been made by either of us.
    On the flip the usual, ahh, so big and strong but she added I want to fuck that, which I ignored.
    She kept commenting, so I suggested she strip down and when she dropped her bra I suggest she rub herself over me.
    Well unfortunately trying to get a pussyslide was impossible, her tits where good enough for a bit a spanish but I just didn't have the language skill for a pussyslide.
    She ended up grabbing a condom and slipping it on and told be stand while she laid down and said fuck me.
    No mention of how much.

So after a shower and dressing to leave I brought it up and she just said how about 70, sure. so the 60 min ended up being closer to 90 mins, and the grand sum 60 + 70.

So what is chinese for pussyslide. ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Were did this occur? Vixens? That is a FS place??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Were did this occur? Vixens? That is a FS place??
    vixens @ 271 is an fs place, but that is not where I ended up.
    So find all the boutique brewers and look upstairs (actually next door I think), oh not far from 271 as I was walking and a bit more info... I took the back stairs back toward my car.
    No more clues, if you know Marrickville, you can work it out.

Banned
    So she most likely over 50...over weight ....and not cute..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    vixens @ 271 is an fs place, but that is not where I ended up.
    So find all the boutique brewers and look upstairs (actually next door I think), oh not far from 271 as I was walking and a bit more info... I took the back stairs back toward my car.
    No more clues, if you know Marrickville, you can work it out.
    143 marrickville rd
    Billys
    Pass by every day and can smell the cig smoke from the footpath

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    143 marrickville rd
    Billys
    Pass by every day and can smell the cig smoke from the footpath
    I hate the smell of cigs & wont go in, actually I hate a lot of smells in the FS places, I wonder why they stink more than the rnt's.

Thats simply unless I the rnt are closed, I avoid the fs places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So she most likely over 50...over weight ....and not cute..?
    I would rather get a decent massage from a 50 yo and maybe get to screw them with a bit of foam, then wasting my time some of these young things, who are just starfish, especially with their general slackness, that to get any feeling you would have to try bb with them.
    Funny, its also a matter of country of original. I prefer chinese over say viet, thai over korean, aussie over jap. but thats all personal.
    Its a bit like who wants some cold fish today and which might be tastier.

Banned
    I hate the smell of cigs & wont go in, actually I hate a lot of smells in the FS places, I wonder why they stink more than the rnt's.

Thats simply unless I the rnt are closed, I avoid the fs places.
    Guys can relax on the bed where they can smoke or take drugs with a WL unlike with a ML where it's a massage table and the space of the room is small. Not only that, the guy would be facing down so having a cigarette would be difficult in such case. For non smokers, the smell of cigarettes can be a real turn off.

Floppydick's old haunt is most likely 'Lily Body and Foot'. I haven't been there for a long while but well in the past I spent many a contented hour there.
    The boss lady was Amanda, an amazing milf who gave exceptional service (wink). She also had a good lineup, some young hotties and a few
    experienced older ladies, no boilers here and always vfm.

Thank you for the reminder Floppy. Well done.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Floppydick's old haunt is most likely 'Lily Body and Foot'. I haven't been there for a long while but well in the past I spent many a contented hour there.
    The boss lady was Amanda, an amazing milf who gave exceptional service (wink). She also had a good lineup, some young hotties and a few

WayneK.
    This is what I thought too!
    My favorite place so far! Unfortunately I can rarely go there anymore... I haven't been there since I join this forum.
    If you are looking for an enthusiastic girl with good massage and not money hungry this is the place to go! I highly recommend it. Beware though that you are unlikely to find a young model there. But my ratio of good experiences is 100% there (out of 5 times maybe)!
    Also I don't know how it is now but the OP description tends to say it hasn't changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a job at Rhodes a few weeks ago, so rang an ML I know from years ago who used to work in various shops around the city.
    This lady was strictly no BJ, no FS, in fact she used to nude up, allow a bit of groping, and some titty suck and that was it, but she gave a great massage and knew how to HJ and nearly always filled the time with edging before timing the blow in the last 5 minutes.
    Since just before covid she's been only working from home due to having to look after her child so only had her regulars and known customers (definitely no new customers).
    Had the usual great session and on the way out she said she now might consider a bit extra if I come back soon.
    Huh ?
    Ok So I was again that way today and rang and met up after my job. I really had no idea what she extra she was now offering... well it turned out that everything covered is now available except extra special bbbj for just few.
    So afterward we sat down and had a coffee and her story came out. She has only been just surviving with what little income she had and with inflation she decided to get some extra from only some of her customers, the ones she trusted and knew well enough not to cheat her. I didn't object and made a suitable (& acceptable) contribution. Got me thinking how many other "privates" out there are now providing "extra" services beyond what they use to, or advertised ?
    (to save you asking, I wont reveal any more than her old name which either started with A, M or K depending which shop in the city.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wont reveal any more than her old name which either started with A, M or K depending which shop in the city.
    Annie, Minnie & Karen, and she's a thai/chinese mix.
    I thought she went back to Thailand after she got her PR and rid of her husband.
    Her son must be 6 or 7 now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Annie, Minnie & Karen, and she's a thai/chinese mix.
    I thought she went back to Thailand after she got her PR and rid of her husband.
    Her son must be 6 or 7 now.
    She did, then came back after her ex died and her son got his estate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post

WayneK.
    I was working in Marrickville last week so did a search on the forum and turned up this thread.
    The ML only offered nude HJ, nothing else was was a bit hesitant even with that. Ok fine. Talking it turned out that she had lost her office job a few weeks ago after she left her aussie husband and PR ticket (she's now has it).
    She only just became an ML to help get her thru a hard time and she wasn't going to do anything else apart from what she was already offering.

Her massage was actually very good, age, probably late 20's, no kids. Had a good session and asked if she was interested in some dinner later.
    We met up and actually ended up in a hotel for the night. Very worthwhile and she is a lovely lady. I intend to continue a few meets with this lady, and see where it goes.
    I don't think it will get as complicated a cmk76's episodes though.