Thread: Shop posting roster details early

Banned

Shop posting roster details early

I thought I'd give some advice to the new shops that have come on board this forum.

Can you guys put up your rosters early preferably before midday. I'm sure many punters are keen to visit shops early rather than later in the day if they have the day off or free time. If a shop opens for business at 10am, it should have some idea which girls are working that day. If customers cannot see any details or the shop just has a post requesting customers to contact them directly then it's not very helpful. Just my thoughts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I thought I'd give some advice to the new shops that have come on board this forum.

Can you guys put up your rosters early preferably before midday. I'm sure many punters are keen to visit shops early rather than later in the day if they have the day off or free time. If a shop opens for business at 10am, it should have some idea which girls are working that day. If customers cannot see any details or the shop just has a post requesting customers to contact them directly then it's not very helpful. Just my thoughts.
    Most shops open at 10am and some shops don't put up their rosters until then. If we want to be there 10am or 11am with travelling time we don't have the time to consider those shops. Or we take a risk to start to travel there and get in touch with them half way in the journey hoping that the girl we want to visit don't get booked.

I stop doing the 10am punt as some of the girls don't come until 10 minutes or later. They need travelling time to get there. And doing their hair, make up or having shower after arriving. There isn't much advantage to be the first customer.

I prefer they post their rosters in the late afternoon a day before. I think a few shops do that. It gives us the time to browse around and pick the right girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends I know one shop that likes to post a weekly roster on monday on wechat but they only show 3 days of moments so you need to screenshot it. A lot of shops also do update it on wechat late night/early morning but these ones tend to be the "named" shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    No 5 posts at 7pm the night before. Sometimes it’s the only way to book the more popular girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with early posting, i like to able to plan my punt in advance. Some reliable massage shop have regular roster in the days of the week. 42G and 5M have early roster posts. Most FS shop usually have anyway. I hope more massage shop have early post too.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are some shops who would be okay with sending you a rough weekly roster or even just a few days ahead.

But they always tell you that it is not finalized as girls might not come due to various reasons.

You just have to get to the good side of shops, build rapport, and be a good customer

Theyd prolly even contact you ahead of time if they know a new girl that might suit your taste will be working.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Ginza and it's sister shop have great roster stability and post around 6:00pm the night before
    Don't know how they do it when most WLs are unreliable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Most shops open at 10am and some shops don't put up their rosters until then. If we want to be there 10am or 11am with travelling time we don't have the time to consider those shops. Or we take a risk to start to travel there and get in touch with them half way in the journey hoping that the girl we want to visit don't get booked.

I stop doing the 10am punt as some of the girls don't come until 10 minutes or later. They need travelling time to get there. And doing their hair, make up or having shower after arriving. There isn't much advantage to be the first customer.

I prefer they post their rosters in the late afternoon a day before. I think a few shops do that. It gives us the time to browse around and pick the right girls.
    Do you jig school to go to the shops or do you go on sports day?

Banned
    The FS shops tend to post their rosters early. That's great if you visit FS shops only. My thread was targeting RNT shops. It's nice to see in the morning what the roster is for that day so you can plan your day. I noticed some RNT shops posting rosters or messages well after midday and some had no description of the MLs working at the shop. Punters would like to know and see who's in the line-up before making their way to the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    227 NS, 227 Broadway, Sussex Star, Stanmore 200, SBM are really good in this regard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Very good constructive feedbacks if shops take this as will increase their business for those potential customers planning for their visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    227 NS, 227 Broadway, Sussex Star, Stanmore 200, SBM are really good in this regard.
    Thanks for these intel
    I found Asia Aroma Massage has weekly roster in Syd99 too.
    SV, diva body tone and some other have their weekly roster on shop’s website

Banned
    Weekly rosters are useful if planning some punting in advance but there are times when you find some girls unavailable on the day. Daily rosters maybe better in terms of accuracy.