Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Lactating ML/WL in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any Lactating ML/WL in Sydney

Hi Guys
    As the title says - Anyone know any? Preferably Asian.
    TIA!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pre covid, Parramatta massage had one with a slim and D cup tits, Thai.But I could find not find her anymore after covid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a shame - It seems it’s slim pickings!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many years ago, on Chinese wechat, they offered a mid30s MILF, lactating and could do anal.
    I tried her once,... indeed lactating good, but the next time I wanted her services, the agent said her milk dried up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey B3nni, once you get a few more quality forum posts you should get PM privileges, when you do send me a message and I can recommend someone for you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That would be great! Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey wild_child. Can you please share with us as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey there Hung-wolf, I'm reluctant to share her details publicly and the milk is still a few months away so sit tight til a bit later in the year!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey there Wild_Child how you doing mate?

I was wondering if I could share my kik username here so you can share the details with me too. Of course if you happy to share with me and I completely understand you being reluctant to share the details in public like this. So please let me know and I will share my kik username here. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_child View Post
    Hey B3nni, once you get a few more quality forum posts you should get PM privileges, when you do send me a message and I can recommend someone for you!
    I’m still waiting to get PMs in here - not sure how many posts I need to make.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone keen to share your previous experience? Was it good? How it was processed?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    On the train today after a punt at Ginza
    And right there on the train a SE Asian woman with a western hubby and two kids, one a toddler and the other an infant sucking on her tit. Dark skin. Purple nipple.
    She is on the entry level platform in front of everyone. Her tits out and the infant sucking away.
    No attempt to be discreet.
    Got me as horny as fuck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Anyone keen to share your previous experience? Was it good? How it was processed?
    I have had some great experience with lactating women but unfortunately I was never able to see the same woman again.

Anyways I was stuck in Adelaide for like 10 months in 2020 and I had a great time with Young and petite Filipino mom oh dear she was just awesome. The best sex of my life so far. Her gfe, dfk and her lactating titties were spot on.

Would love to share a proper after report if interested. Just let me know if you do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    On the train today after a punt at Ginza
    And right there on the train a SE Asian woman with a western hubby and two kids, one a toddler and the other an infant sucking on her tit. Dark skin. Purple nipple.
    She is on the entry level platform in front of everyone. Her tits out and the infant sucking away.
    No attempt to be discreet.
    Got me as horny as fuck
    Lucky there was no 'Karen' to tell her to cover up which made you very horny. I bet you wanted to be that infant sucking her purple nipple. Didn't her husband say anything?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't understand why this thread have much less interest as compared to a lot of other not even related to sole purpose of this forum?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    I don't understand why this thread have much less interest as compared to a lot of other not even related to sole purpose of this forum?
    Maybe guys prefer girls who haven't given birth and stretched out. They want them lean and skinny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    Hi Guys
    As the title says - Anyone know any? Preferably Asian.
    TIA!
    Hi NNI!

I am currently lactating and I work in Sydney. I haven't done kink services before with this specifically, so it's very new to me! I would love to know more about what you are looking for, and see if i can help you with that

MamaMilkTruck xx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Mamamilktruck

What's the best way to reach out to you?

DM doesn't seem to be an option. Any Web link or mobile no?

Which part of Sydney are you located?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMilkTruck View Post
    Hi NNI!

I am currently lactating and I work in Sydney. I haven't done kink services before with this specifically, so it's very new to me! I would love to know more about what you are looking for, and see if i can help you with that

MamaMilkTruck xx
    I can’t PM you - you can’t get them. Do you have a website? If not, what’s your number?
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast