Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: asian vs aussie punters

I am an Aussie guy and 5'10 with an average size. Most asian ML/WL likes the look of my dong as I keep downstairs nicely trimmed. Around my area, Liverpool and Parramatta, I do see a mix of Asian and Aussie punters but as I head towards the city, most punters are Asian. I've never had a bad experience where the girl wants Asian only...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my few times at ginza ive mainly seen young chinese guys or middle aged indian men... cant say ive seen many aussies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mainly comes down to how they have been treated by different races. Alot of complaints about Indians from the MLs i've seen, they tend to negotiate, ask creepy things and expect more without pay for it. Overall i think it comes down to how comfortable you make them feel. The only other thing i have been asked if you look too big is they tend to avoid FS, mainly cos they don' t like getting ploughed and be sore and having to work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuikara3 View Post
    my few times at ginza ive mainly seen young chinese guys or middle aged indian men... cant say ive seen many aussies
    all the chinese I know will never date an Indian person. I guess in this industry you accept anybody. No offence to any brown punters here but that is a fact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    all the chinese I know will never date an Indian person. I guess in this industry you accept anybody. No offence to any brown punters here but that is a fact.
    Yeah the Chinese ladies I know tend to not favor Indian people. I know a lot of Indian colleagues that love their Asian women which is quite unfortunate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuikara3 View Post
    Yeah the Chinese ladies I know tend to not favor Indian people. I know a lot of Indian colleagues that love their Asian women which is quite unfortunate
    Chinese seem to be racist with a lot of 3rd world countries especially brown colour. Even ml I know don't like them as clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chinese seem to be racist with a lot of 3rd world countries especially brown colour. Even ml I know don't like them as clients.
    Yeah a bit of a racist culture but you can definitely see it when there's "No Indians" in some of the requirements for WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not just Chinese. Most Asian girls have no Indians. Look at N5M rosters a lot of the Korean girls have no Indian as well.

From the stories I've heard some of them can be quite creepy. Also remember when they say no Indians it includes Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Not just Chinese. Most Asian girls have no Indians. Look at N5M rosters a lot of the Korean girls have no Indian as well.

From the stories I've heard some of them can be quite creepy. Also remember when they say no Indians it includes Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc.
    I don't want to add onto it but I do prefer my WL Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai mainly because of comfort since I'm Asian too. As a guy I can see Indians being quite creepy to coworkers and hear from their experiences dealing with creepy text messages too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And some people aren't too used to the smell of the spices the use for their cuisine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Yeah curry munchers are twisted mother fuckers when it comes to woman, seen it first hand. That’s not to say all of them
    Hahahha just a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yeah curry munchers are twisted mother fuckers when it comes to woman, seen it first hand. That’s not to say all of them
    Hahahha just a lot.
    "Curry munchers", charming, and "Chinamen" don't have a great record as far as human rights abuse, "that's not to say all of them Hahahha just a lot'

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It’s a fact that the vast majority of WLs/MLs do not like Indian customers.
    And by Indian they actually mean the whole sub continent - India Pakistan Bangladesh Nepal Sri Lanka etc .
    That’s just the way it is. No point trying to be politically correct about these things.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Curry munchers", charming, and "Chinamen" don't have a great record as far as human rights abuse, "that's not to say all of them Hahahha just a lot'
    Don't understand this post. Are you calling out against racism and stereotyping or joining in?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Fck u are one old racist cunt. Always have somthing against China! Whats wrong with you? Is a"" sex forum ""go out there nd fck someone silly better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wait am I seeing this right? it says he got banned. racism or something?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Fck u are one old racist cunt. Always have somthing against China! Whats wrong with you? Is a"" sex forum ""go out there nd fck someone silly better
    I mean he's a boomer. The older folks are generally quite racist to everyone that don't look like them. That said not all.

Thankfully they won't be around much longer. A few boomers have croaked over the last couple of years.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't understand this post. Are you calling out against racism and stereotyping or joining in?
    I would say joining in mate hahahaha

Its weird. it says he's banned. But he still has the green light on. How does that work? The ghost of wazza?

I mean he's a boomer. The older folks are generally quite racist to everyone that don't look like them. That said not all.

Thankfully they won't be around much longer. A few boomers have croaked over the last couple of years.
    Generally true, some boomers are rednecks, but some are old hippies.
    Most people as they get older look backwards rather than forwards.
    They pine for the "good old days" and things to them were better in the good old days.
    Even if things were shit in the good old days they will always be the good old days to them because they were the days when they were young and had a dreams and a future to look forward to - there were more years ahead of them than behind them - and the music the language the fashion the politics the culture was theirs.
    Now they see a world, a politics, a culture, a fashion, a music, a technology, a future that they can't relate to or be part of and so they become hostile towards it and retreat to the good old days when they were young and the world was wonderful.
    Most of us will do the same when we get old.
    I am already starting to pine for the late 80s and the 90s

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast