Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: asian vs aussie punters

Senior Member(無間使者)

asian vs aussie punters

i was at ginza the other day. done the deed with somi. then after that we got chatting. she informs me that in 4 days strait of working, i was the second aussie. all her other customers were asian..
    so curious if this is the case? is it mostly asians that punt at ginza?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    My totally unscientific, but I think pretty accurate estimate of customers at Asian brothels would be as follows:
    40% Chinese
    15% Other Asian
    20% ABC, ABV, ABK etc
    20% Westerners
    5% Others.

My figures might be a bit rubbery, but the undisputed fact is this - the vast majority of customers at Asian brothels are either Asian or of Asian background. Non- Asian are definitely the minority.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love to hear some shop comments about the breakdown of punters....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Would love to hear some shop comments about the breakdown of punters....
    x2 for that.

curios why there is more asian punters than aussies? (if that is the case) is it because the aussies usually go to the western shops? seems unlikely to me as there are more asian shops than western..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A girl at N5M once told me that the majority of punters are Asians.

Banned
    This may not be a representative figure. I went to a parlour near Burwood 4 days this week.

I saw 70% caucasian 30% Chinese customers while I was there. I knew the mamasan well and hung around there chatting with her and the girls before and after the punt.

I had talked to an owner in a parlour in South Strathfield. He told me the majority of his clients were caucasians. He mainly has Thai girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    This may not be a representative figure. I went to a parlour near Burwood 4 days this week.

I saw 70% caucasian 30% Chinese customers while I was there. I knew the mamasan well and hung around there chatting with her before and after the punt.

I had talked to an owner in a parlour in South Strathfield. He told me the majority of his clients were caucasians. He mainly has Thai girls.
    Fascinating, the thread has just started and you have done the research already, well done Zoo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think this is surprising for the city. Australians are also seeing caucasian girls at western shops, privates, and Seeking. There's actually plenty of big western shops around the city competing with Ginza. E.g. Liasons has something like 30 girls working today.

Banned
    I guess it depends on location. Some shops have heaps of Aussie customers, some others mostly Asians.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I can only speak for the shops I've been to. In all my years of punting at Ginza, I've only bumped into a Caucasian punter there 2-3 times. I've been there probably more than 100 times.
    42g, "heard" Aussie punters coming in 2 / 5 times I've been there.

I think it depends on the area where the brothel operates. The Ginzas are both in Surry Hills, very close to Chinatown and the CBD, where there is a large Asian population. Same goes for 5 Star, very near the CBD.

42g on the other hand, close to Hunters Hill and Gladesville. That's where you get more cashed up Caucasians, so you get more Caucasian punters there. I think you'll get the same outcome in lower North Shore shops like 533 Willoughby because of the same rationale. The area has more cashed up people of that ethnicity, that's all.

The other thing I noticed very obviously is that there are certainly a lot more Caucasian punters frequenting RNTs in the City area, a lot more than those that go to full blown brothels. Eg. SBM, SS, DOS etc. I've bumped into them heaps of times when I punt there during work hours.

Banned
    Here’s my take on this. It’s gonna upset a few people, but here goes. I’ve noticed over the last 10 years, the number of interracial relationships between Asian girls and white blokes is on the rise. I reckon about 30-40% of Asian girls are dating and marrying outside their race in Australia. That means that about 30-40% of Asian blokes in the 20-40 age group aren’t able to find Asian partners as those dateable girls aren’t in circulation. The Asian guy and white girl relationship is not very common. Therefore, a large group of Asian men have to go to a brothel to get a root.

Also, I think traditionally, Asian men always played around and going to a brothel was always easier than trying to tame the dragon at home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I guess it depends on location. Some shops have heaps of Aussie customers, some others mostly Asians.
    The parlour near Burwood I've been going to the caucasian customers are mainly two types: 1. Those come in in their work clothes or uniforms and 2. Older males in their 60s.

The girls in this parlour are all young Chinese girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I saw 70% caucasian 30% Chinese customers while I was there. I knew the mamasan well and hung around there chatting with her and the girls before and after the punt.
    This sounds… odd. Most places go to some lengths to avoid punters having to see each other.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Here’s my take on this. It’s gonna upset a few people, but here goes. I’ve noticed over the last 10 years, the number of interracial relationships between Asian girls and white blokes is on the rise. I reckon about 30-40% of Asian girls are dating and marrying outside their race in Australia. That means that about 30-40% of Asian blokes in the 20-40 age group aren’t able to find Asian partners as those eatable girls aren’t in circulation. The Asian guy and white girl relationship is not very common. Therefore, a large group of Asian men have to go to a brothel to get a root.

Also, I think traditionally, Asian men always played around and going to a brothel was always easier than trying to tame the dragon at home.
    Haha tame the dragon I love it. All those poor Western guys who think all Chinese girls are these sweet timid types.

I reckon your stats are a too high though, I’d say the vast majority would be sticking with Asian guys. Though some Chinese girls will actually avoid Chinese guys to avoid having a Chinese mother in law, those MILs are the real dragons 🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    This sounds… odd. Most places go to some lengths to avoid punters having to see each other.
    It's a small shop with no common waiting room. I think there are enough rooms in the parlour for the customers to wait to be served.

The car park was at the back and the back door was near the small kitchen where the girls and I hung around. I didn't see the customers face to face. I only caught their sides or their backs. I was too busy chatting up the girls.

I think there is a big popular parlour which has a common waiting room where the punters have to sit and face each other waiting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Here’s my take on this. It’s gonna upset a few people, but here goes. I’ve noticed over the last 10 years, the number of interracial relationships between Asian girls and white blokes is on the rise. I reckon about 30-40% of Asian girls are dating and marrying outside their race in Australia. That means that about 30-40% of Asian blokes in the 20-40 age group aren’t able to find Asian partners as those dateable girls aren’t in circulation. The Asian guy and white girl relationship is not very common. Therefore, a large group of Asian men have to go to a brothel to get a root.

You may be right. I once read an article years ago that the face of typical Australians would change to a more Asian look.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not a big fan of RNT I want to fuck and I see those shops full of white guys. The Asian brothels I don’t see as many white guys.

I was with an Asian WL last week she told me the same, doesn’t see as much white cock and said she prefers it as she is into white blokes.

Her box is tiny every time I fuck her I need days to recover sometimes up to 5. The head of my cock is shredded and my shaft under my balls is killing me from pounding her cervix.
    Apparently the cervix is only 15-17cm deep maybe smaller on Asian ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It makes you wonder if the same applies to the "privates". Be they WL's or ML's.
    We have a few here, I wonder if they will comment ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I have noticed that Alot more cauc guys go to Rnt mostly are older guys and alot more younger guys ( Ginza ,278, M5 ) go to brothel !! And i rarely /none see Cauc guys go to Korean rnt like M8

I think 5 star probably over 90% are Asian mainly Chinese( older guy)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    .....Her box is tiny every time I fuck her I need days to recover sometimes up to 5. The head of my cock is shredded and my shaft under my balls is killing me from pounding her cervix.
    Apparently the cervix is only 15-17cm deep maybe smaller on Asian ladies
    You don't wear a condom?

I'm under the impression it prevents skin to skin friction. A protection for the men as much as for the women.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast