Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: asian vs aussie punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, agree with this assessment. Japanese have been known to penny pinch… literally. They love their coinage. Can’t comment about Koreans though. I find them to be very polite, based on experience with colleagues.
    Australians are not into tipping much, but Japanese hardly do so at all. Perhaps that makes them look meaner than they are. Having said that though, I knew one Japanese who was so tight he would have shamed a Scot. Personally, In my time there I found a big difference between the over and under 50's. The older guys (Exceptions of course) seemed to live in a Japanese culture cocoon, but the younger ones were more amenable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is not Japanese culture to tip.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh for real? I always got the impression that Japanese dudes were super polite and generous.

I just heard something new lol.
    Most Japanese guys is not about tipping or tight..."""in the room they're animals""" I have heard from the wl overthe yrs...tough / rough/ dominate/ kinky shit /favorite- is machine gun fingering the girl pussy!

Yes they are polite... in Japan i find that they are the nicest ppl around- very helpful specially the younger generation!
    Most Korean guys - Always bloody drunk rude ,love themselves, show off , look down on girls....Thats why the Korean wl don't like see them they give them a lecture etc.

Yes. Chinese is most popular amongst the girls than Singapore etc

In RNT- Caucasian guys rank first ..nice polite tip well respected the girls.....Asian guys always want more!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh for real? I always got the impression that Japanese dudes were super polite and generous.

I just heard something new lol.
    Well not really stingy in the sense like Indians are stingy. Indians will negotiate for lower prices and try to get a better "deal" or even short change the provider if they can get away with it.

Japanese are more about integrity. Paying the exact amount that is needed or asked for without a single cent more. Expecting exactly what is advertised for what they paid. It's the same culture that gave you your money's worth with the Jap WL, so their punters expect the same thing. Tipping is really unexpected in their culture. I once left a tip at a restaurant in Tokyo, the waitress ran out and gave me back the money!

The flipside to the WL serving them is, they sometimes get to slack off with customers of other nationalities who are not so "stringent" with their expectations. They can't do the same thing with a Japanese customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well not really stingy in the sense like Indians are stingy. Indians will negotiate for lower prices and try to get a better "deal" or even short change the provider if they can get away with it.

Japanese are more about integrity. Paying the exact amount that is needed or asked for without a single cent more. Expecting exactly what is advertised for what they paid. It's the same culture that gave you your money's worth with the Jap WL, so their punters expect the same thing. Tipping is really unexpected in their culture. I once left a tip at a restaurant in Tokyo, the waitress ran out and gave me back the money!

The flipside to the WL serving them is, they sometimes get to slack off with customers of other nationalities who are not so "stringent" with their expectations. They can't do the same thing with a Japanese customer.
    They hide it better than others, so always look humble and polite, but not all of them are truly are. A girl told me one Japanese fingered so rough to make her bleed. Another one had a Jap guy wsked for $15 for her to give hj as he only had $20 in his pocket and still wanted to have coffee later. And lot of them just want hj only, so they’re not ML’s preference
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s a surprising amount of unconscious (and some conscious) racism on display in this thread. Easiest to address (if you want to) are generalisations about particular races, nationalities, etc. All the people you are talking about are human beings before they are anything else.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    ... machine gun fingering the girl pussy!

In RNT- Caucasian guys rank first ..nice polite tip well respected .....Asian guys always want more!
    This sounds like someone I know really well...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567