Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wynyard recommendation needed

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    39

    Wynyard recommendation needed

    I'll be in Sydney tomorrow afternoon and looking for a massage after my work commitments. Looks like Wynyard will be close so has anyone got suggestions as to where I should go for the best chance of a great massage from an attractive masseuse?
    Last edited by iwantamassage2; 20-03-2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo

  2. #2
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-10-2021
    Posts
    733
    I think you could consider CBD Style Massage near Townhall too if you are into young Korean girls.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-12-2021
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    I'll be in Sydney tomorrow afternoon and looking for a massage after my work commitments. Looks like Wynyard will be close so has anyone got suggestions as to where I should go for the best chance of a great massage from an attractive masseuse?
    Wynyard Blossom Massage
    Shop 3A/5 Hunter St
    Sister shop to SBM

    Shop 6/123 Clarence St
    Previously Photara Thai Massage but now owned by Wynyard Blossom Massage

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    39
    Is there a roster for Wynyard Blossom?

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-12-2016
    Posts
    241
    Any brothers know both blossom shops wechat ? TIA

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2020
    Posts
    161
    Wynyard blossom WC: wxid_cccfrp5obzf322

    No roster tho, but sister shop to Parra and SBM so expect some same MLs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    39
    Thanks all. After walking in and out of 7 Lotus I ended up at Wynyard Blossom. Saw Courtney (I think that was her name). Said she was Thai. I thought she was cute although one of those faces that can look anywhere from 18 to 40 depending on the angle. Absolutely stunning body. I don't extras, but her massage was really good - strong and firm with a sense of structure to it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-08-2013
    Posts
    239
    You probably saw sunny. With tatt on her leg

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    39
    I didn't notice a tattoo on her leg. She did have one on her right shoulder blade though.

  10. #10
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-11-2021
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    After walking in and out of 7 Lotus I ended up at Wynyard Blossom.
    Interested as to what was on offer at Lotus? I haven’t been to that shop since before lockdown last year, but used to go there every Sunday for around 2 years.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    Interested as to what was on offer at Lotus? I haven’t been to that shop since before lockdown last year, but used to go there every Sunday for around 2 years.
    I too walked in and out of 7 Lotus last week. The girl there (a Thai lady, mid 20s) said she was busy and to come back in 30 minutes.
    She was young, but only so-so in looks, so I didn't bother.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-10-2020
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Wynyard Blossom Massage
    Shop 3A/5 Hunter St
    Sister shop to SBM

    Shop 6/123 Clarence St
    Previously Photara Thai Massage but now owned by Wynyard Blossom Massage
    Is 123 Clarence still open? I've checked it a few times this year and its been closed.

  13. #13
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-11-2021
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I too walked in and out of 7 Lotus last week. The girl there (a Thai lady, mid 20s) said she was busy and to come back in 30 minutes.
    She was young, but only so-so in looks, so I didn't bother.
    Actually, that also happened to me on a Friday night early last year. Went in to Lotus, was told come back in 30, went around the corner to 170 (?) Erskine St, but got so freaked out by the drug-addled horror show that eventually turned up to the waiting area entrance that I got out of there as soon as possible. After a walk, I ended up back at Lotus and had a nice session.

  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-06-2021
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Wynyard blossom WC: wxid_cccfrp5obzf322

    No roster tho, but sister shop to Parra and SBM so expect some same MLs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wechat id not working....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •